ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Asshat Cop neighbor:

Let's keep in mind this douche bag thinks he has more than he has. He thinks he has the right to stop us in our driveway and harass us. So he likewise thinks he has damning evidence with his pictures. The reality is he will not be a real thorn in our side and, in fact, we are going to fuck his wife and put him into his cuck place. So we do not have to speculate about the legalities of actions because we have a deranged man who doesn't follow reality anyway. And we are going to beat him and humiliate him at this game of his.

So yeah...

PEACE
:ROFLMAO: what surprised me about that fucking retard cop is the TED BUNDY car he drives around in :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: weirdscix

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Asshat Cop neighbor:

Let's keep in mind this douche bag thinks he has more than he has. He thinks he has the right to stop us in our driveway and harass us. So he likewise thinks he has damning evidence with his pictures. The reality is he will not be a real thorn in our side and, in fact, we are going to fuck his wife and put him into his cuck place. So we do not have to speculate about the legalities of actions because we have a deranged man who doesn't follow reality anyway. And we are going to beat him and humiliate him at this game of his.

So yeah...

PEACE
Are the girls even registered as his daughters? I can not remember if it is ever explicitly mentioned. I was under the impression that Gracie kept everything to herself. If that's the case he has less than nothing. He is just holding a turd in his hands.

As you say, he has a whole lot of nothing because they can tell daddy is just a kinky nickname.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
You'd be surprised what kind of stuff can get you into trouble in certain countries, especially if underage people are involved, even though they are completely harmless.
Those photos, at best, are only good for one thing at best, blackmailing, if the MC is a beta. Pretty sure the MC is not the "legal" father in any sort of document, the triplets are all +18 canon, that kiss was consented, and worst of all, those pictures were took illegally in a total breach of privacy. So if Glenn goes to "court" for whatever reason, in a logic real world scenario (which Radiant already proven is not going for) he might end up paying a big sum to the MC while being sued... and gettig nothing from the pics. Besides, the MC at that point can say how Glenn's been harassring him and maybe add a couple years in jail. Realistically, Glenn is a loser with nothing on the MC.

The reality is he will not be a real thorn in our side and, in fact, we are going to fuck his wife and put him into his cuck place. So we do not have to speculate about the legalities of actions because we have a deranged man who doesn't follow reality anyway. And we are going to beat him and humiliate him at this game of his.
Speak for yourself. I am not touching that mad woman, who's break into the MC's garage and car, and has loony eyes. In fact, all the filler is quite on the crazy side in Radiant, so far. One was so lonely that went ahead and got artifically pregnant, the next basically is letting her son's killer massage her, another just randomly bang a client because he was on a date with another woman... and the cops wife another lunatic. So yeah, no. Give me triplets and my MC will be happy

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82 and v1900

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
Those photos, at best, are only good for one thing at best, blackmailing, if the MC is a beta. Pretty sure the MC is not the "legal" father in any sort of document, the triplets are all +18 canon, that kiss was consented, and worst of all, those pictures were took illegally in a total breach of privacy. So if Glenn goes to "court" for whatever reason, in a logic real world scenario (which Radiant already proven is not going for) he might end up paying a big sum to the MC while being sued... and gettig nothing from the pics. Besides, the MC at that point can say how Glenn's been harassring him and maybe add a couple years in jail. Realistically, Glenn is a loser with nothing on the MC.

Speak for yourself. I am not touching that mad woman, who's break into the MC's garage and car, and has loony eyes. In fact, all the filler is quite on the crazy side in Radiant, so far. One was so lonely that went ahead and got artifically pregnant, the next basically is letting her son's killer massage her, another just randomly bang a client because he was on a date with another woman... and the cops wife another lunatic. So yeah, no. Give me triplets and my MC will be happy
Plus, if the MC is a well-renowned photographer to the stars he will obviously have the means to employ Private Detectives and/or lawyers to counteract anything his neighbour tries. I just thought the whole thing was badly thought out.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hey look a tinfoil hat

(add to ignore for sanity sake)
Ah, I hate tinfoil hats and the usual conspiracy theories just as much as the next guy, but this here isn't tinfoil but can easily happen.

If you are accused of something morally untoward (especially concerning sex) and somewhat known it will go out there. The more you are known the more major the headlines. If then nothing comes from it, especially if the case is thrown out early enough, the reporting on your exonerance will be comparatively minor. And even if it were major, many people still like to think you're guilty or at least shady - "where there is smoke there is fire" style. Some bad stuff sticks, and especially if you're not some employee but reliant on other people to trust you personally as a good business partner, this may severely hamper your career.

Over here we have two TV personalities who have been accused and completely won their cases - not even for lack of proof because "he said she said" but because it could more or less be proven that nothing like the accusations happened - one even wasn't in the country he allegedly did stuff. Yet, one of them is relegated to minor stints on regional TV instead of prime time national TV, the other doesn't get anything anymore at all. Too risky to hire them, almost guaranteed shitstorm.

Winning a court case can save your legal reputation, but since the thoughts of people cannot be forced, you may still take heavy damage.

You have a good point about not being the legal father and being 18+. However, being "beta" has nothing to do with it. Quite the opposite, if you're known as some kind of (real or self declared) "alpha" who may "grab them by the pussy" so to speak, allegations will stick way better in the above scenario. Not in court but in the public opinion. Of course the asshole risks a lot himself - but don't think he could pay a lot of money. He may even get hit worse than MC due to this stuff if put out in public but the thing about blackmail is - even if you're right, you may still be pulled down.

First I do think that Glenn really has very little here, but in general it just isn't that easy.

Logically most blackmail shouldn't work in the first place - nude pics? Well, we know that women have breasts, men have penises, and everybody touches their own from time to time. The crime of blackmail is way worse than almost anything you could have done but that is often of no use for you. Cop goes down in prison, okay, but MC may have to shut down his company because no girls with higher profiles want to work for him anymore - "You are dead and I only lost an arm and two legs" is only a very limited way of winning.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Hey look a tinfoil hat

(add to ignore for sanity sake)

EDIT: One of the nice side effects of calling out in the thread about tinfoil hats is you can find other Flat-earthers to put on ignore as well ;)
Aren't you just so special. And living in a dream world. I swear, the people inhabiting this thread seem to be just as big of fucktards as on the Discord channel.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Ah, I hate tinfoil hats and the usual conspiracy theories just as much as the next guy, but this here isn't tinfoil but can easily happen.

If you are accused of something morally untoward (especially concerning sex) and somewhat known it will go out there. The more you are known the more major the headlines. If then nothing comes from it, especially if the case is thrown out early enough, the reporting on your exonerance will be comparatively minor. And even if it were major, many people still like to think you're guilty or at least shady - "where there is smoke there is fire" style. Some bad stuff sticks, and especially if you're not some employee but reliant on other people to trust you personally as a good business partner, this may severely hamper your career.

Over here we have two TV personalities who have been accused and completely won their cases - not even for lack of proof because "he said she said" but because it could more or less be proven that nothing like the accusations happened - one even wasn't in the country he allegedly did stuff. Yet, one of them is relegated to minor stints on regional TV instead of prime time national TV, the other doesn't get anything anymore at all. Too risky to hire them, almost guaranteed shitstorm.

Winning a court case can save your legal reputation, but since the thoughts of people cannot be forced, you may still take heavy damage.

You have a good point about not being the legal father and being 18+. However, being "beta" has nothing to do with it. Quite the opposite, if you're known as some kind of (real or self declared) "alpha" who may "grab them by the pussy" so to speak, allegations will stick way better in the above scenario. Not in court but in the public opinion. Of course the asshole risks a lot himself - but don't think he could pay a lot of money. He may even get hit worse than MC due to this stuff if put out in public but the thing about blackmail is - even if you're right, you may still be pulled down.
That's true, though usually when a woman is making accusations of assault. The man next door claiming it when the girl is denying it? That's not going to have the same effect.
And in this case, we have a guy in the glamour industry having a girl at his pool. I'm sure that has never happened before in the history of anything. Honestly he has more to worry about with tabloids wanting to know who he's dating this week than anything else, though I don't think he's big enough for that to be a huge worry either.

Jun 29, 2017
With regards to the cop drama, it's pretty clear that story arc is written with the idea that the girls are actually underage. That's also why these games where you get to choose your own relations and/or ages often end up with a bit of "wonkiness" in the plot at some points.
With that in mind, I'd say the drama makes sense. Suddenly the guy has young girls lounging at his pool. Don't get me wrong, the cop is a dick, but he's hardly "off track". That being said, that photo he has really doesn't prove that much, but it could with other "evidence".

Last edited:
Reactions: Cartageno

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
With regards to the cop drama, it's pretty clear that story arc is written with the idea that the girls are actually underage. That's also why these games where you get to choose your own relations and/or ages often end up with a bit of "wonkiness" in the plot at some points.
With that in mind, I'd say the drama makes sense. Suddenly the guy has young girls lounging at his pool. Don't get me wrong, the cop is a dick, but he's hardly "off track". That being said, that photo he has really doesn't prove that much, but it could with other "evidence".
Except if they were under legal age they couldn't just leave wherever they are, they would have been made wards of the state or equivalent

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Except if they were under legal age they couldn't just leave wherever they are, they would have been made wards of the state or equivalent
In games where you can set an age like this one, I don't think the canon age is 18. Why giving the option to change it then? So I think they're 16. It's not told but we can assume they did the legal procedures to be ward of the state or emancipated

Reactions: jaw1986baby

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
In games where you can set an age like this one, I don't think the canon age is 18. Why giving the option to change it then? So I think they're 16. It's not told but we can assume they did the legal procedures to be ward of the state or emancipated
Didn't even know you could set the age but if they are under 18 then totally less likely they would be emancipated, three young girls without financial support and a family, yeah just wouldn't happen

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Didn't even know you could set the age but if they are under 18 then totally less likely they would be emancipated, three young girls without financial support and a family, yeah just wouldn't happen
It's the taboo patch that let you set the age I think.

But the game is not that realistic to begin with, so don't bother too much with those kind of details

Reactions: jaw1986baby

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
It's the taboo patch that let you set the age I think.

But the game is not that realistic to begin with, so don't bother too much with those kind of details
Sorry but details are what make a good game to me, some top-rated games on here are because of the story and world building and less to do with any adult content

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Again though, the guy works in an industry where being surrounded by hot young girls is perfectly normal. Doesn't the game actually mention that he was a bit of a manwhore before the girls showed up?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
looks can be deceiving ... just because one thinks a girl is underage ... does not mean she is .... i've said this a thousand times ... i dated a girl once years ago , that people thought was 13 -14 , she was 21 .... i knew her whole family so i knew how old she was but most people freaked out when we made out ...
and about that cop .... he crosses the line so many times its sickening .... i would have added outside camera's to catch his sorry " ted bundy " ass then took it to a judge ...

Reactions: Nixi~

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
looks can be deceiving ... just because one thinks a girl is underage ... does not mean she is .... i've said this a thousand times ... i dated a girl once years ago , that people thought was 13 -14 , she was 21 .... i knew her whole family so i knew how old she was but most people freaked out when we made out ...
and about that cop .... he crosses the line so many times its sickening .... i would have added outside camera's to catch his sorry " ted bundy " ass then took it to a judge ...
I think the point SepticSun was making wasn't about looks. After all, after an accusation it can easily be checked by the relevant authorities how old the girls actually are. If they're 21 the law will be okay with it even if they look 14 - and vice versa. So if we assume the canon age to be below 18 things would be very different - and this assumption wasn't made from the looks but from the assumption what the devs intend them to be, which may or may not differ from the standard age of the patreon version. And thus also be a bit influenced by people's head canon.

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2017
Again though, the guy works in an industry where being surrounded by hot young girls is perfectly normal. Doesn't the game actually mention that he was a bit of a manwhore before the girls showed up?
The cop has a line at a point that goes something like "They don't even look a day older than <age you inserted>". That's what I base the assumption on that they are "canonically" underage. Otherwise, that line wouldn't make particularly much sense, because the age would just be "18", I assume. (also I saw a cross-promotion for this game by Luxee, where the ages were mentioned, although with strike-through.)
This is all with the patch, and why I point out that stories that are written with some specific intent, end up being sort of wonky without the patch/right ages/right relationships.

Seriously guys; it should be sort of self-evident, why some parts seem wonky, when there's a patch.

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
The cop has a line at a point that goes something like "They don't even look a day older than <age you inserted>". That's what I base the assumption on that they are "canonically" underage. Otherwise, that line wouldn't make particularly much sense, because the age would just be "18", I assume. (also I saw a cross-promotion for this game by Luxee, where the ages were mentioned, although with strike-through. It said 14 year old girls)
This is all with the patch, and why I point out that stories that are written with some specific intent, end up being sort of wonky without the patch/right ages/right relationships.

Seriously guys; it should be sort of self-evident, why some parts seem wonky, when there's a patch.
The game repeats a lot "They're just your X years old daughters" which could make sense because of the age gap, but it makes more sense if they are younger than 18.

Reactions: LSC82
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes