mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
That's why I asked a few pages ago if Dammed was working on something else or exclusively on Radiant (and Polarity) and it turns out he's working exclusively on this. After 0.2 he said we could not worry because he had some issues that delayed the episode and episode three wouldn't take as long as episode two, and then it did. We have a reason to be weary.
Missed that. At the end of the day - I speed through the forum and look for new releases. Time is of the essence.

CME1853

Sep 26, 2021
Isn't there anyone a patron here? If there is, could you please ask him about the updates? I would very like to be a patron but I live in a third world country where five dollars a month is a little bit much.
There are other options - like 'Buy Me A Coffee' (see the link on page 1 of this thread) so you are not providing monthly support via Patreon, just providing some support as you are able.

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
I like the game, I would support them but looking at Patreon they have had 4 posts this month, one to promote a friend's game, a poll and two wallpapers. In August two wallpapers, you have to go back to July for a dev log

Where's the dev updates? Where's any news?

boltar

Jun 26, 2017
I like the game, I would support them but looking at Patreon they have had 4 posts this month, one to promote a friend's game, a poll and two wallpapers. In August two wallpapers, you have to go back to July for a dev log

Where's the dev updates? Where's any news?
Since april of last year, they have only updated their game twice.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Does anyone know how old is protagonist?
Young i think. The debate of the "real" age of the girls is an interesting one to really help narrow it down specifically but regardless i would say he is in his mid thirties.

Reactions: Antera

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
guess something like 32-33... Another question. Which path is better to take? Pure or Lust?

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Does anyone know how old is protagonist?
He should be 36 or 37, unless you buy into the whole "underage incest" aspect for the game, in which he might be 34/35. He was apparently 18 when the accident happened, gestation period of 9 months, girls just turned 18.

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Lust has been fun, but pure isn't bad. I did them both. I also did, then reimported and removed "the patch". Dark going that route was too dark for me. But, if you like to imagine yourself as a soulless, predatory animal, knock yourself out.
I like Pure with some lust mix in it.. Not touching Dark, girls are too good for that shit

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Lust has been fun, but pure isn't bad. I did them both. I also did, then reimported and removed "the patch". Dark going that route was too dark for me. But, if you like to imagine yourself as a soulless, predatory animal, knock yourself out.
Don't you get locked out outta content if you don't go Lust?

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes