dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Lol, i'm sure that it's wayyyy less looked down on and treated less disgusting then an "incel". And I hate this whole "incel this, incel that" crap. Just people being angry and looking down at people for doing the exact same. And endless cycle. Das why it's best to just ignore all that.

Edited. I wasn't writing this specifically aimed at you or anything. Just an overall observation.
Of course it's different, double standard and all.

And no offense taken.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Lol, i'm sure that it's wayyyy less looked down on and treated less disgusting then an "incel". And I hate this whole "incel this, incel that" crap. Just people being angry and looking down at people for doing the exact same. And endless cycle. Das why it's best to just ignore all that.

Edited. I wasn't writing this specifically aimed at you or anything. Just an overall observation.
With incels you have to differentiate between incels and incels. There's the group that the definition suits, i. e. people "involuntarily celebate" (by the way they could be female, too, so femcel doesn't change anything) which there is nothing to complain about. And then there are those - almost exclusively male - within this group who condone extremist violence (e. g. they think rape should be okay since every girl owes them sex if they want it and so on), which are the ones the complaints are about.

• Angry
Reactions: VNUser

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Brooke is not involuntarily celibate. Up to this point she has been voluntarily celibate (she made a choice not to date) but as she's met the MC and his Magic Cock™, she's becoming sexually active.

Aside: there's nothing wrong in being involuntarily celibate. The word incel only applies to men who blame women for their inability to get sex and act out in generally violent (whether verbal, physical, or other) ways against women.

Reactions: LSC82

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
Oh this is, one of those type of developer :HideThePain:
the way i see it, take your time but dont let the game die until its finished... its very good and worth the wait.. plus its one of those games you gotta play 2-3 times to see everything.

Reactions: Antera

Sharktopus13

Aug 3, 2021
Just wanted to say I think this games is a great bit of escapism. Funny, heartbreaking, sexy, an all around a nice story.
I've read some people saying things are not realistic..... IT'S A GAME!!! It's not real life.
Pretty sure everyone who plays these games are looking for something other then the real world but that's just my opinion. So the updates are few and far between, considering the size and quality so far that makes sense, since this is just one of the games the devs are working on. I may not be a $ supporter but I'll tell these devs the same thing I say to the devs I do $ support.
Take your time, do it right and only put out the update when YOU are happy with it.

NoAh2446

Nov 14, 2019
View attachment 612704

Overview:
You're a normal guy who shares an amazing night with the girl of his dreams: arguably the most attractive girl in town. But after being chased out by her unhinged father things take a tragic turn... leaving you in a coma for close to a decade and wiping much of your memory - including your memory of that fateful night. After several years of rehabilitation life eventually returns to normal... but lewd dreams of a girl you have no memory of haunt you... that is until one day when three spitting images of this "dream girl" show up at your doorstep... and they're your... your-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-07-24
Release Date: 2021-07-24
Developer: SirD & Alorth (RKS) - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android
(v0.3.1): GDRIVE - - MEGA - - -
Other:

Patches:

Extras: Walkthrough (Official) - Unofficial Walkthrough - IN-GAME MOD - Cheat Mod/Enhanced Status Screen - Fan Sig - German Translation - Walkthrough mod -
Russian translation

O'Blivion thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 612743 View attachment 612714 View attachment 612748 View attachment 612717 View attachment 612744 View attachment 612724 View attachment 612768 View attachment 612761 View attachment 612790
View attachment 612789 View attachment 612782 View attachment 612783 View attachment 612779 View attachment 612773 View attachment 612776 View attachment 612784 View attachment 612788 View attachment 612791
View attachment 1345968 View attachment 1345969 View attachment 1345972 View attachment 1345975 View attachment 1345979 View attachment 1345980 View attachment 1345981 View attachment 1345982 View attachment 1345992
Please update the game ..this is awesome

Reactions: Hermit76
Apr 24, 2018

I do find it wild that not only are Incels a thing, but that there are really dudes out there so down bad, that they decided to make the fact they are unable to get any pussy into a fucking identity. The whole idea that someone would choose to do that sorta explains why they couldn't get any pussy in the first place. It's hilarious on one level, but also pretty sad, being that mad at the world is not healthy. Then again, neither is being that sexually frustrated. Alright, this is gonna sound like one hell of a hot take, but I'm pretty sure that if these guys could clap some cheeks like once every 3-4 months the number of school shootings would drop significantly. They've been in such a massive drought that they'd probably be good with like once or twice a year.

gdsgsdg

Jul 6, 2017
I do find it wild that not only are Incels a thing, but that there are really dudes out there so down bad, that they decided to make the fact they are unable to get any pussy into a fucking identity. The whole idea that someone would choose to do that sorta explains why they couldn't get any pussy in the first place. It's hilarious on one level, but also pretty sad, being that mad at the world is not healthy. Then again, neither is being that sexually frustrated. Alright, this is gonna sound like one hell of a hot take, but I'm pretty sure that if these guys could clap some cheeks like once every 3-4 months the number of school shootings would drop significantly. They've been in such a massive drought that they'd probably be good with like once or twice a year.
Thats pretty much the MGTOW (men going their own way) movement they blame women for not getting laid or they treat women like shit making you realize oh these people should not reproduce or ever get with a women that's not inflatable

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Thats pretty much the MGTOW (men going their own way) movement they blame women for not getting laid or they treat women like shit making you realize oh these people should not reproduce or ever get with a women that's not inflatable
Oh, I already feel sorry for the inflatable ones. They did nothing wrong, they do not deserve this.

Jun 29, 2020
That's not what MGTOW is. Please educate yourself and stop regurgitating mainstream media propaganda. Read this to start:
And spend some time watching these videos:

And most importantly, think for yourself. Don't just parrot what someone else says.

And that is the last about this i'l mention. No more offtopic.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes