lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Different content, not necessarily less.
No, I mean that for example in the WT, it says for several characters that if you choose Lust you start a relationship with them, if the other option, then no. I was always put of by that, as in the beginning, I believe they've said that different "routes" would have the same content, but different dialogue

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
No, I mean that for example in the WT, it says for several characters that if you choose Lust you start a relationship with them, if the other option, then no. I was always put of by that, as in the beginning, I believe they've said that different "routes" would have the same content, but different dialogue
2 posts from the Dev that might be helpful:
Here and here

PEACE

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Just completed all content, really loving game. One question, How often do Devs update content? seeing their Patreon they are making good money

• Haha
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Gaylord: (Whoa. Still can't get over those great genes I have.)

Me: What genes are you talking about as it's obvious that they got all of their genes from their mother and not you.

Is this line suppose to be said by Allison or is it suppose to be said by Maddison? To me it looks like it's suppose to be said by Maddison as she hits her plate in the background when that line is being said.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think this was suppose to be *what kind of girl do you take her for?*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did anyone else notice Mitty hiding in the background?

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
A couple game progression updates would be nice. Alas SirD enjoys too much his radio silence so he can fap all day long to Alorth's animations instead of doing actual work
If I had that much direct access to Alorth and his animations that's what I would do as well

:love::devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: enrikue

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
There is 8 change log updates, and this was posted last year, so. Unless you have a different criteria you're going by.
The front number are content updates, progress the story the last .x are patches correct bugs that might compromise someone's game (personally never needed them) and don't progress anything.
That's why people say this game has had 3 updates in almost 2 years.

darthsex222

Jan 19, 2019
The front number are content updates, progress the story the last .x are patches correct bugs that might compromise someone's game (personally never needed them) and don't progress anything.
That's why people say this game has had 3 updates in almost 2 years.
understandable have a nice day

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
femcel = female incel. To be virgin and conceive a child...
Lol, i'm sure that it's wayyyy less looked down on and treated less disgusting then an "incel". And I hate this whole "incel this, incel that" crap. Just people being angry and looking down at people for doing the exact same. And endless cycle. Das why it's best to just ignore all that.

Edited. I wasn't writing this specifically aimed at you or anything. Just an overall observation.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes