TokyoR

Aug 30, 2018
This game is going pretty fast with the girls already. I think it would be about a couple of versions at this rate... Which can translate into a couple of years IRL :KEK:
Couple of sigles maybe, bet on it, put a few bucks on it ... should liek they do at leasr each 3 months but nope, maybe twice a year or each 8 months hahaha, good joke

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Are you talking about an "Edition" of an imaginary Update? To that level of conformity have we fallen?
The true edition was meant to come out after the last update.. but these devs like to take many months to create anything so we still don't have it yet.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I just started this game and i'm very little into the playthrough. I must say it looks very good so far and quite intense, but i need to ask everyone a question already:

Am i the only one that, when the girls showed at the door, felt like he was dealing with the Powerpuff Girls?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I just started this game and i'm very little into the playthrough. I must say it looks very good so far and quite intense, but i need to ask everyone a question already:

Am i the only one that, when the girls showed at the door, felt like he was dealing with the Powerpuff Girls?
Nope it's been mentioned all throughout the thread so you are definitely not alone

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes