Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
And now you will think i'm playing the wrong game, but... can MC avoid to bang his own,... uhm... roommates?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
NO

They are the focus and you pick the style (Pure, Lust, Dark) of relation but you WILL have relations (eventually sexual)

PEACE
Are you sure? No "monk" path? It would be disappointed if on the love route you can't refuse sex with them

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Are you sure? No "monk" path? It would be disappointed if on the love route you can't refuse sex with them
While I would like the option to play a game monogamous or even celibate, as boring as that may be and I wouldn't want to play it, just have the option, the statements so far seem to indicate otherwise in my opinion, too. When we're talking "love" as in "love path" we're not talking parental love as in "making sure nothing happens to my babies", we're talking parental love as in the game of the name (even though it does have a monogamous "just the wife" part).

Reactions: Machete

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Just asking of course.

Yet i think this game is very good on playing the emotional card and there are enough good options outside the PowerPuff Girls to go for a monogamous and healty... uhm... roommaterly figure route. For instance, why not a monogamous route with one of the office girls or even with the russian milf so MC can have the wife he never had and the russian milf can have offsprings to care for again?

Somehow i think that the approach "if she breaths i bang" feels a bit underwheltming for this title even with the... uhm... roommate-st option available.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Gotta be honest now, I am really f'ing tired of logging in to check on this game and the update STILL not being posted.
Though if you still expect something else, you should maybe change your expectations - if you only come here for Radiant, looking once monthly once half a year has passed should suffice. If you're here anyway, just look at the "Latest Updates", and maybe something is interesting there and maybe one day Radiant will be there.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So... i checked the last 6 pages and found nothing about a date for the next update. Are there no news at all?
Just the normal for this set of dev's, still working on the update and posting wallpaper is all.
Last post about update was a month ago just saying "Still Working on it".

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
I've been a patron since this came out, but this update schedule is just too ridiculous to continue. I still love the game, but the updates aren't substantial enough to justify taking five times as long as games with similar play length. I get that there's supposedly some complex branching in the works, but since none of those are apparent so far, then that probably means future updates will take even longer. The 4k wallpapers every few months just aren't worth the price.

cjay271101

Jan 30, 2018
This game looks interesting but I'm sick of incest games where the dev takes years for any actual incest to occur like in DmD. How far along is the content for the daughters? Can you have sex with any of them yet?

• Haha
Reactions: BigDaddyDom
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes