1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I don't want to sound rude, and I know Alorth works well, as well this game has great quality, but 7 months without content... this is the reason I refrain of patronage in the first releases... which is sad, because many hardworking devs deserve it.

I know some said they're somewhat comunicative to their patrons outside these forums, but as you can understand the impressions aren't the best as well for those who discovered the game here.

Sure some people just like to complain because they don't know how much work and effort it takes for game developing. Trolls will always exist. However, I must agree that wondering/asking about new stuff 7 months without releases is pretty understandable. I'm pretty sure most don't question about the quality, but without comunication it's normal for questions to appear.

Last edited:

JohnnyFlex

Jan 24, 2018
Unfortunately, this is one of many games I'm patiently waiting on an update for, for 6+ months. Has there been any word as to what stage the update is at, or maybe a potential release date? I swear it's the ones I care to play the most, that seem to be nearing the abandoned tag.

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Unfortunately, this is one of many games I'm patiently waiting on an update for, for 6+ months. Has there been any word as to what stage the update is at, or maybe a potential release date? I swear it's the ones I care to play the most, that seem to be nearing the abandoned tag.
This one will not get an abandoned tag, posts that mention the udderly questionable practices of one of the devs disappear consistently.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
Lewdpatcher lists Radiant's patch as last updated "2 weeks ago."

Does anyone know what if anything has changed in the patch?

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes