Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Apparently on Alorths Discord he posted a video of himself spear fishing on vacation, so whilst the patreon's are giving these guys money every month to 'work' on the update, this guy is on a boat somewhere.. :KEK::KEK:
Alorth works on several games and none of them have this issues, however both Dammed games do. It's not Alorth's fault.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
900 patrons, keep it dropping guys, lets try and hit 500 soon, you can do it!
Still 900 patrons too many for what the development pledging has been returning. I'd keep like 10 or 15 for the wallpapers enthusiats out there.

Seriously, the patreon tiers are a joke, if you just want wallpapers, then just pledge for art comissions of one of the bazillion of h-artists and get much better (and hot) wallpapers.

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Apparently on Alorths Discord he posted a video of himself spear fishing on vacation, so whilst the patreon's are giving these guys money every month to 'work' on the update, this guy is on a boat somewhere.. :KEK::KEK:
Alorth works on several games and none have issues with delays. It's Dammed issue, the same happened with Polarity. And he's still receving money for that game.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Ap0state

Mar 16, 2022
It probably dropped due to it now being June and the payment process is going. It happens at the 1st of every month.
Probably just regular drop for changing new month that usually happens on any Patreon. It just rises again in a couple of days but we will see.

Jethro Hatfield

Developer of the Valkyrion Project trilogy
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017
So why are you guys talking about another game in Radiant's thread?

If you want to talk about BM or TH, please take it there.

I'm sure Damned would appreciate it if you did, rather than clogging up his thread with this disagreement that bears no bearing on his game.

That being said, I can attest to the fact that both Damned and Alorth are hard at work on the new update for Radiant. And according to the information I've gained, it is expected to be larger than any of the previous update they've done yet.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

I'm sure Damned would appreciate it if you did, rather than clogging up his thread with this disagreement that bears no bearing on his game.
While that is true my original reply was because of misinformation spread of Rec's games here

I am fine with the Mods deleting everything as long as they delete the error-filled first post I replied to:

But this thread has been 100 pages of the same repeat whining and nonsense itself and they haven't cleared that up...

EDIT:

I did request exactly that:
removal of all the off topic posts and my replies to correct factual errors which will no longer be needed

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

That being said, I can attest to the fact that both Damned and Alorth are hard at work on the new update for Radiant. And according to the information I've gained, it is expected to be larger than any of the previous update they've done yet.
While that's a nice witness on your part on their behalf, at this point I believe everyone here is named "Thomas".

Reactions: Jorjor69

D9074

Feb 21, 2021

i mean, he is probably happy its not "wheres the update" "milkers" "teehee wheres the new wallpapers" plus i dont even think they look in this thread i only ever seen him active in other games threads.

Jethro Hatfield

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017
i mean, he is probably happy its not "wheres the update" "milkers" "teehee wheres the new wallpapers" plus i dont even think they look in this thread i only ever seen him active in other games threads.
That's really beside the point. It is rather impolite to discuss one game in another's thread. I prefer to think we are all respectable individuals here.

That being said, I'm hoping when the new update drops we get some juicy content.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
That's really beside the point. It is rather impolite to discuss one game in another's thread. I prefer to think we are all respectable individuals here.

That being said, I'm hoping when the new update drops we get some juicy content.
ehh, we on the internet. most people are dickheads lets be real. but i get where you coming from. I think the game is good, i enjoyed all of the updates but i get where people come from when they complain. I hope they can bring one out where it makes it worth the wait but also i do think they need to be more open and honest with people. for me i give respect when i feel like im being respected and i think if they was more honest and addressed the criticisms they would be more respected when it comes to this.

Jethro Hatfield

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017
ehh, we on the internet. most people are dickheads lets be real. but i get where you coming from. I think the game is good, i enjoyed all of the updates but i get where people come from when they complain. I hope they can bring one out where it makes it worth the wait but also i do think they need to be more open and honest with people. for me i give respect when i feel like im being respected and i think if they was more honest and addressed the criticisms they would be more respected when it comes to this.
As much as I agree with keeping up good communication with ones fans, I have seen plenty of times where having that better level of communication doesn't gain the same level of respect in return.

I have always been the type of person to immediately show respect, with lack of expectation of reciprocation. But once the respect has been lost, the person responsible needs to work their backsides off to earn it back.

I have spoken with Damned this morning and he has informed me that there was a bit of a setback in the art department and it cost them nearly several weeks of dev time. He has assured me the issue has been addressed, and they are working to get Chapter 4 released as quickly as possible.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I could be wrong but Neko Paradise is like a side pet :Kappa:project and Alorth only works on it so often. I've always assumed most Alorth does is the models and animations, maybe some of the art, for the projects he's either partner or being to do. I've heard Perverteer ships a bunch of animation lewd orders and Alorth is pretty quick complying. Again, we're not inside the development of Radiant but Dammed seems to be most at fault here doing the coding and writing the story.
This is a part of a discord conversation about Radiant:

"Ferkill (05/29/2022) - It's almost summer and we still got no Radiant.

Sir Damned (05/29/2022) - Yeh like I said a couple weeks ago it's almost done. Couple more animations and a few batches of renders and we're gold.

It actually prob would've been coming out around this time if not for a small problem that occurred tbh.
But s'all good, people waited this long so it wont kill them to wait just a little bit longer.

Ferkill (05/29/2022) - Okay then, trusting you guys.

Sir Damned (05/29/2022) - Yeah you'll be playing it pretty damn soon, I don't wanna say the exact day just yet but it's in sight
I could prob guess, but
Not worth it."

Apparently coding and game text are done, and only graphics are missing.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
As much as I agree with keeping up good communication with ones fans, I have seen plenty of times where having that better level of communication doesn't gain the same level of respect in return.

I have always been the type of person to immediately show respect, with lack of expectation of reciprocation. But once the respect has been lost, the person responsible needs to work their backsides off to earn it back.

I have spoken with Damned this morning and he has informed me that there was a bit of a setback in the art department and it cost them nearly several weeks of dev time. He has assured me the issue has been addressed, and they are working to get Chapter 4 released as quickly as possible.
I think you must be the only person gullible enough to actually believe what Dammed says..

D9074

Feb 21, 2021

100% just because you communicate it doesn't mean you will get respect, but i feel like its not that hard to do one post every 2 weeks or so just saying where everything is at, not on here but on patreon or wherever people are helping them fund it. For me if i was doing a game and i had people supporting it i would want to let them know how its going and giving them updates, if they dont want to take that its up to them but it would make me feel like im at least being honest and open about it.

there is a lot of pressure on them with it but really its a compliment, if it was a shit game and no one was interested then no one would be saying anything, the fact people ask about it all so much is because they enjoy it. or at least see the potential. You are getting talked to by one of them about it so you will likely see it very different to others and thats cool. Im the same, im respectful but as soon as i see disrespectful people to me or others where i think it aint justified then im done.

if they genuinely care about what others say or how they feel about this game its all i would say to them though, be more open and honest. you may win a few people back over and all it costs is 5 minutes of their time to write.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes