KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
i just download this.. so MC got hit and wake up build himself up successful(as photo taker? really? im wrong job) now take care 3 girl... sound sexy as fuk!! can't wait leave them sperm inside them at nite :) x

update: so after chapter 4 NO sex triplet ? really? 2025? waiT> ?

Last edited:

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
i just download this.. so MC got hit and wake up build himself up successful(as photo taker? really? im wrong job) now take care 3 girl... sound sexy as fuk!! can't wait leave them sperm inside them at nite :) x
His parents appeared to be rich already, so that helped in chosing that career choice. It´s always more easy with money, at the beginning.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, I've other project I'm working on and didn't want to forget to upload the very latest build.

SanchoMod Update (non-critical)

Changelog:
  • Feature added - ability to change triplet's age via SanchoCheats. Same age restrictions as the developer has set.
  • Fixed a double-stat entry in the SanchoStat screens.
Simply re-download the mod and reinstall over existing installation overwriting as requested.

Changelog history can be found at bottom of FAQ post here.

Regards.

Last edited:

raptr

Aug 30, 2018
Holy shit am I dreaming? Did this really happen?

EDIT: Well, that escalated quickly. See you guys in a couple of years!

Last edited:

Halfbreed

Jul 7, 2017
His parents appeared to be rich already, so that helped in chosing that career choice. It´s always more easy with money, at the beginning.
It always bothered me how rich this guy was, even his car was a supercharged chode mobile. I was like, oh good he died... oh damn, he survived. Guess I'll play the rest of this "Poor rich kid" game

• Haha
Reactions: B2B2 and Qixoni

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
It always bothered me how rich this guy was, even his car was a supercharged chode mobile. I was like, oh good he died... oh damn, he survived. Guess I'll play the rest of this "Poor rich kid" game
Why would you want him to be poor?
I wouldn't enjoy watching him work or whining how he has no money for his girls... where is the fun in that.

Last edited:

fz

Jun 16, 2017
Wow, I was sure this was abandoned. What has it been, a year since last update?
A year of development should be at least 5 min of playtime, right? :unsure:

Reactions: Fapmaister

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I failed to see EXACTLY where this took 15 months to produce, having two devs that arent exactly new at creating this sort of stuff, plus with people helping them. I wont deny the art is beautiful and the coding does seem to have some branching, but... 15 months? For barely 2 hours? And its not like the environments are breathtaking... in fact the lake and the town were pretty bare.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes