Justbrian74

Jul 1, 2020
This was the VN that got me to sign up to Subscribestar to give some support, but that boat sailed awhile back after the crickets we got for a year. I still think it's well done and I liked this update, but fool me once...

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Damn i almost forgot about this game ....even the story i don't remember it that well ! to lazy to start from beginning
:BootyTime:

Reactions: javikaston

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
so many months of waiting for updates and...
View attachment 2029171
I'd say its 6/10, definetly does not justify 15 months tho, but there's no denying that it could be one of the best games of the genre, if it focused on the good things it has (the triplets) and the game development was transparent/faster. I think the most positive thing about it actually, is how I miss these girls.

Reactions: GamerMcGameFace

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
So, the game itself is really good, that would mean usually i would support the dev´s financially on patreon.
But considering the huge gap between updates with so little content...... well i am not falling through the milking door.
I will come back to this game in a year or two but i wouldn´t be surprised if it was abandoned then.

Reactions: fz

eyethotknot

May 15, 2019
Try again - was there for me just now. Sometimes GoFile likes to try and coerce you into donating... usually the 2nd time works. :>)
I thought it was just me. Happens so often I've just started opening the Gofile link in 2 tabs and closing the 1st one without looking.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I thought it was just me. Happens so often I've just started opening the Gofile link in 2 tabs and closing the 1st one without looking.
Nah - quite a few of those 'free' sites try to be sneaky. Offering you different files, slow(er) downloads. Just gotta play through their games and eventually you get what ya want... it is annoying though!! :p

Reactions: fz

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
There are devs out there that put this much content out twice a month. I want to know the clowns still subbing to these devs so I can make a do nothing patreon and target them too lol
I agree that the content of the update does not justify the 14 months of waiting, maybe if it had taken about 5/6 months it would be worth it. but to say that there are devs that put the same content as this update twice a month is just lying, and if they do I doubt it will be with the same quality as the renders of this game lol

darthsex222

Jan 19, 2019
I agree that the content of the update does not justify the 14 months of waiting, maybe if it had taken about 5/6 months it would be worth it. but to say that there are devs that put the same content as this update twice a month is just lying, and if they do I doubt it will be with the same quality as the renders of this game lol
grandmas house, project myriam, whispering pines and the other games that dev makes...there are so many others.

edit: i will say even 3-6 months might be acceptable. Over a year is right out.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
I would 100% support this dev if they could manage to at least put out another content update in the next few weeks or even a month.
Before the month ends, Neko Paradise V0.14 gets out and there is a chance for TFTUV ep 14.
I'm responsible and partially responsible for over 10 updates a year, even if it's split between various games.
And to the people that complain... you guys still fap to them, so?
:whistle:

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes