Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Oh, and i forgot, I also make other stuff sometimes. I made for example last year a fan-art animation of Ahri of league of legends of 1.28 minutes for supporters.
And I deliver each year around 80 wallpapers total for Neko Paradise and Radiant ^^

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
take care off your health is the first thing you must do i also work 40 to 50 hours a week and sometimes i need some days off or i totaly burn my self up

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
take care off your health is the first thing you must do i also work 40 to 50 hours a week and sometimes i need some days off or i totaly burn my self up
50 hours work a week would be a luxury for me, I basically only sleep, eat and work most of the time, except when I walk my dog or hug my gf in the bed for 10 minutes. She understands because I'm trying to grow my base income so we can move to a house instead of being in a shitty apartment.
I won't deny that there are times, that I play some game a bit when I really need to refresh my mind a bit.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Regedit32

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
HI Question? " the Triplet, do this update got sex screen with them ? or any sex with triplet? " thank you :coffee: ;)

add on for virgin: sex is i mean Penis penetrate vagina/ anus

Jan 7, 2019
I know this site is a bit of a rumor mill, so I don't fault you for misinterpreting all the "he said she said," but figured I'd quickly point out that I've never complained about losing patrons in between updates. It's the opposite: I regularly encourage people to drop their support in between them, then simply pledge again when a new chapter is ready -- explaining that in doing so, they'll be spending no more than $5 per chapter of the game and have access to everything we've ever posted to Patreon for a month.

As explained... one of the good things about Patreon is you don't have to be actively subscribed when content is posted to see said content. The moment your subscription becomes active-- you can see everything.

I also brought this up to highlight a point; a very common contradiction parroted here:
"Updates take a long time because milking." <-> "The dev is losing money & supporters because he's taking a long time."

Make no mistake, if I wanted to milk the people on this website, I'd stop putting so much emphasis into the finer details of VN development and literally churn updates out. Said updates would likely earn me a far greater income and reputation while being half as good and requiring less than half of the effort.

How do I know this would work? Because I've seen it done dozens of times. A simple example formula to highlight what this would look like: quickly churn out a 40 minute discussion between each triplet and follow it up by one or two brief scenes, usually the lewd variety. This would require maybe 100 renders, 1-2 animations, a week or two of rushed dialogue, and about a week of coding. The end result would be about 2-3 hours of content and F95Zone pirates unanimously praising me like I'm the best thing since sliced bread. It's almost laughable how easy it would be.

I won't do this because I don't have any desire to milk you guys. I am passionate about this project and love creating it... so I'll keep putting my effort and focus into doing the best I can with every single chapter and update, with as little regard for appeasing the angry people in these comments as possible. ← If you take issue with that I encourage you not to support me, to keep getting the game for free if you desire, and to hopefully have fun playing it/enjoy yourselves. What I am saying here is not a declaration of ill-will, and I have nothing against anyone here. Many of the complaints, or at least some of them... were very valid.

On another note, and setting all of the above aside... I do agree and have admitted numerous times that Chapter 4's extra-extra-long development time was our fault, and not something we're proud of. These things do happen. As players have been notified, I've spent a couple of months working towards finding more of a middle-ground between "speed" and "quality" for Chapter 5 onward... and will continue working towards this/trying to shorten dev time for every single update. P.S. I hope this self-admitted shame of mine brings many people here some great masturbatory material -- you know who you are, and we see the glee you experience at the shortcomings of others! :LOL: /j

Anyway, I hope you and others had fun with the chapter!
Did you once pause billing on those 14 months or on the other game that was abandoned for 2 years why you go and say an update is coming every 4 or 5 months but no update comes but sure thats not milking then you have Alorth who is working on 5 games and this without pausing billing on this as well i would call that milking.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Here's my take on the latest chapter, (yes - it took too long to be delivered... moving on):

The renders are high quality with great facial expressions helping to tell the story
There was some great dialogue between the triplets and the MC
I enjoyed the humorous moment when Madi tackled the MC and accidentally activated the vibrating panties app
Things heated up with all three of the triplets
I accept the addition of other sex partners (like Jade) to give the MC the chance to better define who he is (pure/lust/dark choices) versus the choices he is making with each triplet
We are not far enough into Radiant to know how many of these types of sexual encounters introduce a new LI versus just one-night stands or friends with benefits.
I liked the addition of a few optional fetishes. I recognize that different paying supporters would like to see different things and, whether you are a paying supporter or taking the AVN for free, you can skip the optional fetishes or not - your choice.
The final surprise was not really a cliffhanger in my book - just a basic misunderstanding (and for all we know Elsa sent Alita a key and thought nothing of saying anything to the MC - after all - she's Elsa...)

FYI - I did not play the dark path this time so I did not encounter the Madi belt scene. I like that!

I've seen some people complain about a 'needless' Madi belt scene. If someone is playing one of the two dark paths, then an MC created with the choices taking him down one of these paths would seek out chances to continue to punish Madi/feed the MC's dark nature etc. by finding an excuse - real or imaginary - to give Madi the belt.

It is all part of the story each of us choose to write against the backdrop of the choices we are given in Radiant.

If I choose the 'pure' path with two of the triplets, I should not be shocked if I miss certain sexy scenes with those two women. The story is simply reflecting the choices I make.

So - I enjoyed what was a good chapter without any more cop drama.

For the next rev/chapter:

I see the public portion of Patreon shows a modest tracker to capture scene creation through time.

Now, for the future, it is up to Sir Damned and Alorth (as well as anyone they are training to help) to demonstrate the ability to create decent sized, quality chapters every 4-5 months. The first real status check for the new commitment will be in January 2023.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
50 hours work a week would be a luxury for me, I basically only sleep, eat and work most of the time, except when I walk my dog or hug my gf in the bed for 10 minutes. She understands because I'm trying to grow my base income so we can move to a house instead of being in a shitty apartment.
I won't deny that there are times, that I play some game a bit when I really need to refresh my mind a bit.
is there anything we can do to help you?

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes