CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Chapter completion status: One filled heart represents a completed scene.

Reality: We forgot to add light, so the heart actually doesnt count.

I do remember the status bars from the 0.1 to 0.2 versions. The status you guys made up doesnt mean shit because your word is meaningless. Its like when you said the update is coming out in early August 100%, which was 100% a lie.
Do a weekly report on what is actually getting done, show proof of it... or this means jack shit, as everything you guys do or say. Alorth is basically already saying "see you guys in 15 months since I have other stuff to work on".

Right, 4-5 months, does anyone actually still believe its possible with this dev team? We just got an way overdue update promised since April and they're already here making excuse and feeding the bullshit for the next months of radio silence...

...but they'll add a heart each month so we shut our mouths.

Last edited:

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
I liked the update, but slightly upset about the lack of Maddie boobs
Overall pretty good though

• Sad
Reactions: Qixoni
Feb 15, 2019
I'd say its 6/10, definetly does not justify 15 months tho, but there's no denying that it could be one of the best games of the genre, if it focused on the good things it has (the triplets) and the game development was transparent/faster. I think the most positive thing about it actually, is how I miss these girls.
Completely agree, the triplets are the strength of this game. Every scene with them draws me in and I feel so bad for them. I think other characters like Jade are added in to give us some fap material while we wait for the triplet relationships to develop. But yeah I’d trade those scenes for a faster dev time. Overall this was pretty underwhelming. Even though there was good progress made with Madison and Allison, very little of the story itself progressed. I think the whole thing takes place over the course of 36 hours.

Reactions: JHorcoc6

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
View attachment 612704

Overview:
You're a normal guy who shares an amazing night with the girl of his dreams: arguably the most attractive girl in town. But after being chased out by her unhinged father things take a tragic turn... leaving you in a coma for close to a decade and wiping much of your memory - including your memory of that fateful night. After several years of rehabilitation life eventually returns to normal... but lewd dreams of a girl you have no memory of haunt you... that is until one day when three spitting images of this "dream girl" show up at your doorstep... and they're your... your-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-09-04
Release Date: 2022-09-04
Developer: SirD & Alorth (RKS) - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - GDRIVE
Mac: MEGA - - - GDRIVE
Android: MEGA -
GDRIVE - -
Others: COMPRESSION*

Patches:

Extras: Walkthrough (Official) - Cheat/Options Mod* - Fan Sig - German Translation -
Walkthrough mod* -
Russian translation - Sancho Multi-Mod*
O'Blivion thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 612743 View attachment 612714 View attachment 612748 View attachment 612717 View attachment 612744 View attachment 612724 View attachment 612768 View attachment 612761 View attachment 612790
View attachment 612789 View attachment 612782 View attachment 612783 View attachment 612779 View attachment 612773 View attachment 612776 View attachment 612784 View attachment 612788 View attachment 612791
View attachment 1345968 View attachment 1345969 View attachment 1345972 View attachment 1345975 View attachment 1345979 View attachment 1345980 View attachment 1345981 View attachment 1345982 View attachment 1345992
This game is really good, better if it is updated more frequently, tks

Reactions: VOYEUR

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I think I have to skip the dark path from now on. It's not just being strict or even harsh, it's genuine abuse, the girls are hurting and grieving, to punish Maddie like this under these circumstances is simply monstrous (or rather in RL it would ever be monstrous, but even considering punishment as a fetish, this just feels genuinely evil and heartless).
Basically, I couldn't stick with using the belt on her. I tried the choice to see what would happen, but that's not sexy at all to me (I'm not accusing anyone, if this gets you hot it just means your kinks in a game go a bit darker than mine, it's just not for me) and I felt so sorry for her that I chose forgiveness.
The drive to play the dark path though is basically completely gone.
Maybe a mixture of dark with lust is alright, I'll see.
Apart from that, this game is still something special.

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
I always think of Polarity when I see this game. Hmm I thought this game was abandoned too.
Well lets see if I can recall what this story is about.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
There are devs out there that put this much content out twice a month. I want to know the clowns still subbing to these devs so I can make a do nothing patreon and target them too lol
I just played the update and played the last update for Grandma's House a few days ago. And this is simply not true.
There are definitely games which give that amount of content in 2-3 months, but not one does it twice a month.
I've played hundreds and hundreds of games here and not one has managed that.
This is a sizeable update, not 14 months of content update (though as Alorth explained there are reasons for that), but still at least twice as long as most games which update once every 1-2 months and about 5-6 times as much as most games which update monthly.
Most of these have updates that take me between 5-10 minutes to play through. This took way more than an hour for one of the paths.

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
I think I have to skip the dark path from now on. It's not just being strict or even harsh, it's genuine abuse, the girls are hurting and grieving, to punish Maddie like this under these circumstances is simply monstrous (or rather in RL it would ever be monstrous, but even considering punishment as a fetish, this just feels genuinely evil and heartless).
Basically, I couldn't stick with using the belt on her. I tried the choice to see what would happen, but that's not sexy at all to me (I'm not accusing anyone, if this gets you hot it just means your kinks in a game go a bit darker than mine, it's just not for me) and I felt so sorry for her that I chose forgiveness.
Yeah, that's how I see it too. Everyone grieves in their own way and while you are told from the other two girls that Maddie is a sweet girl, she's in the blame stage of her grieving process and lashing out. Punishing her in this state would not in any way help that girl.

Luckily you have the choice to not punish if you don't want to go in that direction.

lardtree90

Feb 16, 2018
I just played the update and played the last update for Grandma's House a few days ago. And this is simply not true.
There are definitely games which give that amount of content in 2-3 months, but not one does it twice a month.
I've played hundreds and hundreds of games here and not one has managed that.
Lessons in Love does. Those updates are always several hours long and I can only think of a few games are better written. There aren't many games on this site that I actually read all the dialogue in. And I'm sorry, even if Radiant is well written the story has been done to death. "Oh no, my super hot not-daughters showed up on my doorstep, I must protect/seduce them....but discreetly". There are piles of games with this exact plot.

This is a sizeable update, not 14 months of content update (though as Alorth explained there are reasons for that)
Yeah. There's always a reason. Every time this game farts out an update there's an excuse about why it took so long/wasn't bigger. Doesn't stop them turning off pledges like some devs do when there's a delay.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I thought it was interesting that Maddie got beaten with a belt and partial strangulation for standing up to the MC on Olivia's behalf but when Olivia found out that Maddie was being beaten with a belt she didn't even try to interfere. That really demonstrated which sister is more loyal/deserving of sympathy.

Hopefully in a later update there will be the opportunity to use a belt on Olivia too.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
This is why I think Radiant, despite the god damn awful game developement, still has the most interesting potential of a good story about depravity and lust, anger and jealousy, cruelty and perversion. If you read between the lines, you can see how Olivia, for example, is getting so infatuated for the MC that I think she actually would like to see her "competition" getting smacked... and not in a sexual way. This can actually be a serious good experience if Dammed doesnt decide to write this as the run of the mill harem bullshit where everyone just bangs at the end. The end goal of the game should the MC either prevent the girls going crazy, or pervert them so much that he becomes a sexual master.

The sad thing about this is the filler just takes me out of the roleplaying. I dont mind Brooke, or Mira, or Tiffany... but all of them are basic when compared to what the game can offer as far the relationship with the girls AND character development. They all have clearly mental issues, Olivia getting scary possessive, Maddie is brooding and soon will black her eyes and cut her own wrists, Allie is getting a hidden deep depression. Losing Gracie is breaking them hard.

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I never understood the purpose of the dark path to begin with.
You meet your daughters and then you abuse them? Why?

To be fair I think the three paths are stupid to begin with, the dark path just stands out.
I would have preferred the "normal" VN approach with the decisions ingame.

Last edited:

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
You guys give it too much thought. Its there's because its fun to smack some innocent girl's ass , not because it makes sense for the story

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes