Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Great characters and good rendering. I am looking forward to updates to see how the story unfolds. If I see a couple of decent updates I will become a supporter of the game.

Reactions: JHorcoc6 and SrRK

Sol Invicti

Oct 12, 2018
A bit short, understandable for the first release though.
Writing is nice, characters are distinguishable, and the story is pretty good.
Best of luck to the developers and this game!

Reactions: JHorcoc6 and SrRK

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
As a little thought experiment: please do enlighten us as to what you personally would've written here instead. What would you have made Gracie's father say to us after entering the room?
probably something 100% political correct bible thumping.

personaly the only thing thats a bit grating on me is the stretched skin texture (armpit, boob valley) and perhaps the loose string between the boob tarps of the top, but its not like i paid it any close attention while actualy playing it.

btw, is patreon looking at the code now? I see a lot of patches and hardcoded non-incest versions that couldve been so much better with a global/savegame persistent fuckpatreontaboo=true

Last edited:

hung44423

Mar 12, 2018
I wonder why Allie has a blonde hair while MC has black hair and Gracie has red one.Maybe she takes after her grandparents?
BTW, thank you for making a good game. Look forward to next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: SrRK

bobby404

Apr 13, 2020
It's alright! You don't have to do anything: your saves will carry over automatically. Just extract and run.

You won't find any new "story" content in v0.1.2 though. It was a feature update. You will find some convenient status screens after the save your game screen now, though.
thank you sir

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Since Brooke was still missing, and she got a Discord role too, I decided to make a signature for her as well:

Rad6.gif

I also made a new rotating signature with all the previous signatures in it, so you can proudly display all of the lovely ladies. You can find the new rotating signature HERE, along with all the others of course!

Waterflame

Jul 7, 2018
wut is read

Thanks for the literary lessons, Tolkein, but I "cuss" like a sailor in real life too. Sorry if that grates on your sensibilities.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You tell him Dammed you sexy fuck! Your game has the potential to be the best thing on this site, it's really well done man. You've mentioned cheating will be implemented in the future but any news if there'd be more optional mildly extreme fetishes like rimjobs and golden showers? thanks!

Reactions: SrRK

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I wonder why Allie has a blonde hair while MC has a black hair and Gracie has a red one.Maybe she takes after her grandparents?
BTW, thank you for making a good game. Look forward to next update.
What color hair your parents have,can't guarantee what color will be your hair.Just the chance to have same color is bigger.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
its called DNA ... i mentioned before .. don't remember if it was this thread or not .. but ... i have light brown hair .. my ex has dark brown hair .. we have 2 blondes / 2 brunettes ( dark brown ) and a red head , children ... found thru talking to my mom when she was alive that my great uncle had red hair like fire if i remember only seen him once when he drove his truck into my grandma's driveway back years ago .. plus my mom had auburn colored hair (redish/brown) .... but my mom and dad thought my youngest (Red haired one) looked just like me when i was a baby many many moons ago lol ... so DNA says it is possible to have triplets with all 3 different hair colors .. and if you notice they do look alot alike in their faces ;)

Reactions: Krynh and MLBnoob
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes