ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
I can't get the incest patch working on the Mac version. The installation guide says to put the patch into the '/game folder', but no such thing exists on the Mac version, it's just a single self contained program. And my file directory-fu isn't powerful enough for me to set up such a folder myself. Does anyone have any advice?
Right-click on the program and choose "Show package content", then navigate through the subsequent folders Contents-Resources-autorun-game and this last one is where you have to put the patch file.

Reactions: SrRK

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well, I didn't really pay attention that the thread is only 12 days old. I just had a quick look at the changelog and thats all...

Also, 65 pages and lots of patreons, so I expected this game to be older. honest misstake imo.
Not a problem.I saw same reaction with Sunshine Love and the fixed version:)
Radiant is his second game.

Reactions: godoff95 and SrRK

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Well, I didn't really pay attention that the thread is only 12 days old. I just had a quick look at the changelog and thats all...

Also, 65 pages and lots of patreons, so I expected this game to be older. honest misstake imo.
Yeah I made the same mistake myself a few times back when I was still fairly new to the scene.

One thing players can look at is versioning. For this game specifically we will advance the story significantly with every "v0.x" update. Ex: v0.1, v0.2, v0.3, and so on.

Smaller updates where we roll out new features or fixes will come out as "v0.0.x." Ex: v0.1.1, v0.1.2, v0.1.3, and so on. These are usually optional updates that don't really advance the story.

dungdc2024

Apr 4, 2018
View attachment 612704

Overview:
You're a normal guy who shares an amazing night with the girl of his dreams: arguably the most attractive girl in town. But after being chased out by her unhinged father things take a tragic turn... leaving you in a coma for close to a decade and wiping much of your memory - including your memory of that fateful night. After several years of rehabilitation life eventually returns to normal... but lewd dreams of a girl you have no memory of haunt you... that is until one day when three spitting images of this "dream girl" show up at your doorstep... and they're your... your daugh-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-04-07
Release Date: 2020-04-07
Developer: SirD & Alorth (RKS) - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - GDRIVE - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - GDRIVE- WORKUPLOAD -
Android: MEGA - GDRIVE - WORKUPLOAD -
Other: UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED*

Patches:

Extras: Walkthrough - Fan Signatures - Walkthough Mod
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 612743 View attachment 612714 View attachment 612748 View attachment 612717 View attachment 612744 View attachment 612724 View attachment 612768 View attachment 612761 View attachment 612790
View attachment 612789 View attachment 612782 View attachment 612783 View attachment 612779 View attachment 612773 View attachment 612776 View attachment 612784 View attachment 612788 View attachment 612791
Thank you

Reactions: SrRK

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
Damn, after reading the thread some more it seems that Dammed’s biggest enemy is himself. He now has to convince everyone to actually perform sexual acts with the daughters instead of being respectable and loving fathers.
I'm sure you don't have to convince anyone that plays this to be a loving father. A very loving father, if you know what I mean. Respectable as well, of course. I mean, how can you say you respect your daughters if you won't fuck them?

• Haha
Reactions: Blah Blah Blah

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Damn, after reading the thread some more it seems that Dammed’s biggest enemy is himself. He now has to convince everyone to actually perform sexual acts with the daughters instead of being respectable and loving fathers.
He's already done that. ;) :ROFLMAO:

CapnPen

Oct 27, 2017
I'm liking the renders.
Still a little new, but I'm definitely gonna keep an eye out on this game's progress and give it a whirl when there's some more content.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes