Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
They'll do that on any path... or do you think they won't fuck MC on the love path? :FacePalm:
It's all about how MC treats them... not if they're willing.
Sadly the nuances and possibilities are endless with branching, here the love and lust will be hard to distinguish.
And corruption is hard to write in a satisfying degree.
Some argue must spank others is all about mental manipulation.

But by the speed of this project we probably still get nothing, sir.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Yup that is what corruption routes are for. In AVNs the love route is the good route. Corruption route is the bad route.
I would like to Corrupt the Girls but I would think the Pink Options would be how you go about it because the Red Choices seem like they would chase the girls away and Hate you and not be manipulated to have the girls become slutty.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I would like to Corrupt the Girls but I would think the Pink Options would be how you go about it because the Red Choices seem like they would chase the girls away and Hate you and not be manipulated to have the girls become slutty.
In this case, the girls don´t have anywhere to go, so with the red choice they won´t hate you, and they certainly don´t run away, you gain control over them more and more. At least it is what i gathered. We still don´t know what the scared status mean.

Reactions: JaszMan

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
The corruption has two flavors.

Seduction, which is just get em all hot and horny, pretty straightforward.

Dark is a combination of gas lighting, manipulation, emotional and/or physical abuse, neglect, etc, that breaks down their self esteem.

Reactions: darlic and Jorjor69

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
In this case, the girls don´t have anywhere to go, so with the red choice they won´t hate you, and they certainly don´t run away, you gain control over them more and more. At least it is what i gathered. We still don´t know what the scared status mean.
I would like to see the most innocent of three Go slutty but enjoy her new self not feel afraid or tearful. Seeing the girls cry is not what I want, manipulate them changing them to become slutty and lewd. Now that is what I would like to see. By the By the Whole Loss of Gracie even made me sad. The MC never got to see her again or have some closure. Good story though.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
at this point even if the apes stop feeding him bananas.

knowing the type o person developer is, is more probable that he left the game as abandoned , or cliffhanging on his bonny xxx.

and re spawn with new name or identity to do the same on 1 or 2 years, nothing new to his smart ass behavior.

can somebody re take this game and continue from were it was left? better than that this dead developer.

Reactions: faramata

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Seriously, we could just try to build our own models like it's been done in other fanart threads. I mean people were able to figure out the characters from DMD, and even Melody from what I've seen.

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
at this point even if the apes stop feeding him bananas.

knowing the type o person developer is, is more probable that he left the game as abandoned , or cliffhanging on his bonny xxx.

and re spawn with new name or identity to do the same on 1 or 2 years, nothing new to his smart ass behavior.

can somebody re take this game and continue from were it was left? better than that this dead developer.
Maybe he is just working on an update for polarity :Kappa:

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Too many (long) games released lately (BG3, starfield, lies of P, CP77 DLC...), he doesn't have time to develop his own :Kappa:
I'd bet he would if his subscribers started dropping. But considering how some people actually call those who notice the obvious scamming going on "stupid" and even PRAISE him for it, it's not gonna happen.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes