PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Well, to be fair. Milfy city was gutted, completely and bare bones. All the content people loved either altered or just flat out removed. Basically ICSTOR just publicly executed his game lol.
Yup - 9+ GB of 'it's actually a Beta and we're collecting bugs'...

I spent a few minutes on that thread and it's a disaster.

ICSTOR should have released it on April 1st...

• Haha
Reactions: Orgitas

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
Yup - 9+ GB of 'it's actually a Beta and we're collecting bugs'...

I spent a few minutes on that thread and it's a disaster.

ICSTOR should have released it on April 1st...
did you actually play it though? I played 5 hours+ and still no bugs or anything removed
Alot of false rumors going on in that thread.
Not defending ICSTOR in any way, but that release is actually good other than you having to start a new game which is fair considering how long time ago it was anyway.

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
did you actually play it though? I played 5 hours+ and still no bugs or anything removed
Not defending ICSTOR in any way, but that release is actually good other than you having to start a new game which is fair considering how long time ago it was anyway.
Well, it was very different for me...
First exe don t work, it s said this appli is not for windows (i m in win10) i had to download the last renpy and load it as project...
second 2 music mix up when i was in the shop.
third linda night in mc room loop bug broke the game... and i end here my play (40min of play).

Look for discord bugs report... it s fool of problem. It s fortunately they spent almost 6 months debugging, or in any case claimed they do but with an exe who don t work, I have doubts.
But with what i read and the rating of this game now, the story was ruin too. So a milf city become a bug mess with a poor story and a mop mc, and it s sandbox with no choice... Well no need to talk anymore of this mess now, icstor kill this game. Yesterday, he spent his time deleting critical posts on steam. This game won't go much further even if he said there will be a dlc, nobody want it...

i don t know if you just lucky or be a white knight, but nothing you can say will change my mind for this game.

For radiant, for me it s an average game, graphic are nice, the story is average, choice are awfull, sex scene are average... and update rating are awfull. I'm not particularly expecting it (update)... I m more in single again... even if the mc irritates me a little, in this game i really don t like the mc way of thinking (i will be very angry if i ve discover i had kid the mom choose to not tell me because of this fear. She make the choice for me and i will never see my child grow....). And the fact your daughter jump on you for no reason, you are a stranger for them. it s lack of moment when the feeling grow before jumps on the mc... it make no sense for me.

Last edited:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I won't go full OT here.

I actually read the comments to decide whether the update is Actually an update - this is ICSTOR... so he's played this card before...

When Onyxdime says that he is collecting bugs and what did people expect when playing a pirated Beta on a pirate site - I listen.

Would I like to have more Caroline content - Yes... not holding my breath based on ICSTOR's history.

As inconsistent as Sir Damned has been with Radiant deliverables - he is literally Years away from the scam job that ruined Milfy City for me and so many others.

Now - if you are having a great experience restarting that AVN from the beginning - because a new start is required - that's great.

My last save is two weeks short of 4 years ago and until Onyxdime gives the all clear - new Actual ... read Final ... release is out, I see no reason to restart an AVN more than 5 years old.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Reactions: Onyxdime

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Appreciate it.

I've identified 9 total bugs in the beta now from player reports. Programmer is working on them.

Most complaints going around that thread are simply false information.

No, Sara does not get NTR'd from you by a black guy - that's just a secret render with no story commissioned by some patron.

No, the final release is not buggy, because it's a playtesting beta - not a final release.

I won't go full OT here.

I actually read the comments to decide whether the update is Actually an update - this is ICSTOR... so he's played this card before...

When Onyxdime says that he is collecting bugs and what did people expect when playing a pirated Beta on a pirate site - I listen.

Would I like to have more Caroline content - Yes... not holding my breath based on ICSTOR's history.

As inconsistent as Sir Damned has been with Radiant deliverables - he is literally Years away from the scam job that ruined Milfy City for me and so many others.

Now - if you are having a great experience restarting that AVN from the beginning - because a new start is required - that's great.

My last save is two weeks short of 4 years ago and until Onyxdime gives the all clear - new Actual ... read Final ... release is out, I see no reason to restart an AVN more than 5 years old.

Perfectly fair points. Bug fixing shouldn't take too long.

Last edited:

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
If this is your first time, I think you shouldn't even try the game. The devs don't give a fuck about it anymore so you never know when you will get a new update.
Why would they need to work on an update when they know they don't even need to work on it and still earn Capture.JPG the gamed was doomed from the beginning because Dammed is working on it, he abandoned his last game and he will abandon this.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
You could say it was... "dammed"?
BET HE IS PLAYING some Japanese games OHHH but with original voices, no dubbed you know he hate that , ohh poor boy.

or he back to sit and play ffxxxx meanwhile his apes feed him bananas

A YEARS COULD HAVE BEEN FAIR if wanted to profit m but NO 3 years trolling .

FATHERS DONT GIVE YOU CREDIT cards to your children , now you know what they pay with that.

• Haha
Reactions: faramata

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
You could say it was... "dammed"?
First of all, Patreon only accounts for ~2/3 of Radiant revenue so it's actually 6k Euros monthly.
Plus, give SirD due credit. Radiant had a plus-sized 1st update highlighted by the heart-rending scene with Gracie's letter being shown to the MC. This setup could/should be known evermore as the Dammed Manoeuvre.
Rinse and repeat...elsewhere...

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
First of all, Patreon only accounts for ~2/3 of Radiant revenue so it's actually 6k Euros monthly.
Plus, give SirD due credit. Radiant had a plus-sized 1st update highlighted by the heart-rending scene with Gracie's letter being shown to the MC. This setup could/should be known evermore as the Dammed Manoeuvre.
Rinse and repeat...elsewhere...
It was a joke...

"6k Euros monthly" Don't I know it...

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
is the alpha verson stable enough to enjoy or should i play the 0.4 version?
The Alpha version is stable enough to play although it would feel short compared to other chapters if you were not playing the chapters back-to-back.

There is also a bit of a let down because:

The final chapter is where the MC and the triplets return to the city from a vacation and work impacts the MC's life and reduces the amount of time you get with the triplets (at least in the Alpha).

Radiant through CH 5 A is still very good, IMO, but it is best treated like an incomplete novel you enjoy on Royal Road: Something that is very good for the story told so far, but we are looking at annual chapter releases -- at best -- based on the history of releases over the last two years.

Reactions: BabayMonsta

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018

I subscribe patreon few time (but not this one, i don t support dev who have not finish at least one game... it s the test for me.), and the minimum time was a year (5 x 12 = 60 buck, it s not much), this can explain a lot why patreon don t drop too fast...
I think a lot of people don t subscribe monthly, dev know this and don t worry too much for few month delay.

Last edited:

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Well, to be fair. Milfy city was gutted, completely and bare bones. All the content people loved either altered or just flat out removed. Basically ICSTOR just publicly executed his game lol.
Yeah, Dammed can easily do the next update where the guy the MC is actually the MC in the past/future /whatever nothing making sense anyhow, say the MC was dreaming about the whole deal and has no children whatsoever and died in the coma, the end, no resolution.

At least we'd all stop having hope this project will ever be on proper rails.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes