giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
I wonder if Gracie had any more relationships after the mc was went into his coma or if she had any siblings or cousins who could have had daughters. If so, maybe more girls could be acquired by the mc later in similar circumstances.
Pretty sure the story covers that... Gracie's an only child, pretty sure her estranged father and mother is also an only child.

Last edited:

ttrreess

Feb 26, 2019
The cliff hanger:

...This would be a good place for a Spoiler tag... ;)
So how about a quick edit to your post to include it in a "Spoiler" tag? Please be kind and remember that not everyone who reads the threads has played the game... yet! (Though they definitely should!) :)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is it a spoiler though? The fact that he killed someone in the accident is revealed very early on when talking to the old man. And her showing up is more of a setup, rather than a plot twist or major development.

Reactions: fried

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
Pretty sure the story covers that... Gracie's an only child, pretty sure her estranged father and mother is also an only child.
Maybe somebody donated eggs or sperm anonymously and the parents that raised them died and they have nowhere to go but to live with their long lost cousins or half-sisters the mc's daughters, or something.

Anyway, I really like the premise of this game but I thought it would be more interesting if there was more variety in girls, like different ethnicities. Maybe Gracie sold her eggs to make ends meet in raising the triplets and a black, Asian, or hispanic couple bought them, or something.

• Wow
Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Maybe somebody donated eggs or sperm anonymously and the parents that raised them died and they have nowhere to go but to live with their long lost cousins or half-sisters the mc's daughters, or something.

Anyway, I really like the premise of this game but I thought it would be more interesting if there was more variety in girls, like different ethnicities. Maybe Gracie sold her eggs to make ends meet in raising the triplets and a black couple bought them, or something.
What are you talking about? those three are just perfect! would not change a single freckle! :love:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Is it a spoiler though? The fact that he killed someone in the accident is revealed very early on when talking to the old man. And her showing up is more of a setup, rather than a plot twist or major development.
I agree, which is why I labelled it as a "soap opera" moment in a prior post - but, meant in a good way.

It was a decent dramatic device for ending that installment, making us wonder about how this will impact the MC's situation which has already been thrown into something new and uncharted, but fully related to his past actions.

Reactions: SrRK

ttrreess

Feb 26, 2019
Is it a spoiler though?...
Well I think you were absolutely spot on to call it a Cliffhanger! I mean, by definition "a dramatic and exciting ending to an episode of a serial, leaving the audience in suspense and anxious not to miss the next episode." @Dammed, you nailed it!!

But yes, I think it should be in a Spoiler tag, and here is why. To me, anything that could spoil the enjoyment of game would best be put in a "Spoiler" tag. You have a valid point and are absolutely right that we get relevant info about what happened in his past. That is the set-up. But that doesn't create any expectation as to what happens at the end. For me, not knowing what was coming created the "dramatic and exciting ending". In fact...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, for me, knowing ahead of time would have diminished the ending and, again, for me, would have spoiled what was another very dramatic moment the game. I think the power comes in the surprise. Of course everyone is different, and not everyone would mind knowing. I'm just glad that I caught it full in the face and so could experience the full effect. WHAM! ;)

So again, I didn't mean anything harsh by my suggestion. This is just my opinion. Your post even made the Dev laugh! So it's all good. (y) :)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Well I think you were absolutely spot on to call it a Cliffhanger! I mean, by definition "a dramatic and exciting ending to an episode of a serial, leaving the audience in suspense and anxious not to miss the next episode." @Dammed, you nailed it!!

But yes, I think it should be in a Spoiler tag, and here is why. To me, anything that could spoil the enjoyment of game would best be put in a "Spoiler" tag. You have a valid point and are absolutely right that we get relevant info about what happened in his past. That is the set-up. But that doesn't create any expectation as to what happens at the end. For me, not knowing what was coming created the "dramatic and exciting ending". In fact...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, for me, knowing ahead of time would have diminished the ending and, again, for me, would have spoiled what was another very dramatic moment the game. I think the power comes in the surprise. Of course everyone is different, and not everyone would mind knowing. I'm just glad that I caught it full in the face and so could experience the full effect. WHAM! ;)

So again, I didn't mean anything harsh by my suggestion. This is just my opinion. Your post even made the Dev laugh! So it's all good. (y) :)
Well no biggie I can add the spoiler. I did contemplate it before posting, but it didn't seem necessary to me. Of course, I would never post major plot twists and things like that, but to me reading a thread about a game implies that you WILL be subjected to at least some information about it, including minor spoilers. "This is NTR cus this LI had a past boyfriend and she isn't a virgin." "Hello, how do I get the lube to ass fuck this landlady on the 2nd night while she sleeps?" "How do I get to da choppa to escape the zombie apocalypse?" Pertaining to this game... "Omg that letter was so emotional and I cried for 3 nights." You get the drift lol.

ttrreess

Feb 26, 2019
Well no biggie I can add the spoiler. I did contemplate it before posting, but it didn't seem necessary to me. Of course, I would never post major plot twists and things like that, but to me reading a thread about a game implies that you WILL be subjected to at least some information about it, including minor spoilers. "This is NTR cus this LI had a past boyfriend and she isn't a virgin." "Hello, how do I get the lube to ass fuck this landlady on the 2nd night while she sleeps?" "How do I get to da choppa to escape the zombie apocalypse?" Pertaining to this game... "Omg that letter was so emotional and I cried for 3 nights." You get the drift lol.
:ROFLMAO: Now that is some funny stuff there!! And I think I've read all of those posts! It's very, very important to know how to get to da chappa! (and how to get that lube! ha!) But you are absolutely right about the threads being a really important part of the experience. I would even say that there have been some games I've tried that were unplayable if you couldn't find the answers to the many incomprehensible "do it just right or it won't work" puzzles and click traps, posted here by other equally frustrated players. And at other times the exchange between players and Devs really enriches the experience. And sometimes, like here with "the letter", we just need a fellow player's shoulder to cry on. (It really did get me!) It is, as one might say, a stroll through a field of flowers, while reading a good book, while people shout advice to you, while you try not to step in dog poo, or on a landmine... ;) But in the end, the community is really important and without it there wouldn't likely be a place for new games to grow, and players to connect and share. And without a doubt, we'd all get eaten by the zombies. Cheers!

etc28

Nov 7, 2018
Really love this game, going straight on my Watch list. Loved the scene with Gracie were you had the option to add your own line of dialogue. Such a simple idea and made the scene much hotter

Reactions: Krynh and SrRK
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes