jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
This guy (sirdammed) is on twitter talking silly thing about mr beast and irrelevant stuff, nothin new but one would think that he at least have the shame to say that the game is abandoned or that he's more interesed in his new career as tweetstar or whatever. Anyways no post or anythin since august kinda embarrasing tbf.
I just looked on his twitter, he seems to be picking fights with people, talking about Mr.Beast, Xbox and other video game stuff.

He has over 15k tweets since 2019. Or about 10 per day.

He doesn't even link to his games on his profile. His pinned tweet is about people who dislike Final Fantasy.

His fall from grace is nuts. Back in the Polarity days, he seemed really nice and serious about his games. Flash forward a few years, and he's basically a twitter edgelord.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I just looked on his twitter, he seems to be picking fights with people, talking about Mr.Beast, Xbox and other video game stuff.

He has over 15k tweets since 2019. Or about 10 per day.

He doesn't even link to his games on his profile. His pinned tweet is about people who dislike Final Fantasy.

His fall from grace is nuts. Back in the Polarity days, he seemed really nice and serious about his games. Flash forward a few years, and he's basically a twitter edgelord.
I just think that he doesn't give a fuck about the game anymore, i don't know if is because he just can't stand some negative comments or maybe he's just a lazy fuck, but either way, it's a shame this game has potencial.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I just think that he doesn't give a fuck about the game anymore, i don't know if is because he just can't stand some negative comments or maybe he's just a lazy fuck, but either way, it's a shame this game has potencial.
Both. he doesn't have a very thick skin and why should he do anything when the money still comes? The most surprising thing to me after all this is why the hell Alorth would still associate with him. Only hurting his own reputation in the process.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Both. he doesn't have a very thick skin and why should he do anything when the money still comes? The most surprising thing to me after all this is why the hell Alorth would still associate with him. Only hurting his own reputation in the process.
Totally agree just hope Alorth keeps up with his games and doesn't end up doing same

cjdm

May 23, 2020
I've been wondering the same. If I was Alorth, I would've been keeping Damned in check, or dis-associate myself, but I think that ship has sailed. He would have stated something by now that he is no longer working on the project, if he was honest, but that would also mean that the project would no longer progress and donations would drop off a cliff. He's updating his games... but not mentioning anything regarding Radiant. Which means he's fine with not updating people on the direction of the project, or the progress of the next update, and therefore fine with the 'milking.'

Look devs, I know you're reading this on your burner accounts. Make a timeline. Stick to it. Quit making excuses. We all saw the potential this game had... lol... in story writing, renders, etc. and as a result, the game had one of the best monetary compensations I had seen. (it still? kinda? does?) You guys were delivering a good product, something went wrong, you were not transparent got caught in lies and people held you accountable for the statements made and the timelines you stated and set. You guys used to post in here and engage with this community until people started holding you accountable, and as a result by not wanting to face responsibility, you tucked tail, and ran.

"Bu-bu-but how do I regain the trust of a community that doesn't believe a word I say? People are being big meanies on my own game board!" Deliver. That's it. Deliver two additional updates by coming in here, or on your patreon, wherever, and saying "we plan on releasing Ch. 5 beta by XX/XX/XXXX date;" deliver it by or before that date with no excuses, "we plan on releasing a completed Ch. 6 by XX/XX/XXXX date;" deliver it by or before that date with no excuses, and lastly (this is the hardest one, so buckle up) "we plan on releasing a completed Ch. 7 by XX/XX/XXXX date;" and deliver on or before that date. Congratulations I've single-handedly corrected your entire business model and un-fucked your situation, re-garnering ample trust for you to start making more money with your game by providing consistent updates going forward. You guys are so far behind that this way of, lol dare I say it? communication and delivering, is legitimately the only way to recover.

If you came in here and said tomorrow, "we will be delivering Ch. 5 by XX date." EVERYONE, including myself, will roll our eyes and say "yeah... okay... it's not like we've heard this one before lol... SUUUUUURE" and then you do it we'll say, "okay but can he do it again on time with Ch. 6? lol?" You deliver again... "okay.... this is weird they delivered Ch. 6 on time... they said X months and they delivered in X months." ... "There is no way they will be 3 for 3 in getting their updates delivered on time with Ch. 7." ... "Mother of god... they did it. They released Ch. 7 on time... boys... I-I think we're back. Holy-Jesus-Titty-Fucking-Christ." "Here's $100 for the transparency and effort. Looking forward to Ch. 8 released on X date."

That's why you need 2 additional updates in addition to finishing Ch. 5 lol. Yet, given your track-record, I don't even think you're capable of that... because that requires work. So good job, go take your dog for a walk.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
I wonder, what excuse he will come up with, if any at all.
his excuse will be his favorite face that he uses on discord , that represent his

by the way discord denizens, apparently realizing the game is over and abandoned too.
I've been wondering the same. If I was Alorth, I would've been keeping Damned in check, or dis-associate myself, but I think that ship has sailed. He would have stated something by now that he is no longer working on the project, if he was honest, but that would also mean that the project would no longer progress and donations would drop off a cliff. He's updating his games... but not mentioning anything regarding Radiant. Which means he's fine with not updating people on the direction of the project, or the progress of the next update, and therefore fine with the 'milking.'

Look devs, I know you're reading this on your burner accounts. Make a timeline. Stick to it. Quit making excuses. We all saw the potential this game had... lol... in story writing, renders, etc. and as a result, the game had one of the best monetary compensations I had seen. (it still? kinda? does?) You guys were delivering a good product, something went wrong, you were not transparent got caught in lies and people held you accountable for the statements made and the timelines you stated and set. You guys used to post in here and engage with this community until people started holding you accountable, and as a result by not wanting to face responsibility, you tucked tail, and ran.

"Bu-bu-but how do I regain the trust of a community that doesn't believe a word I say? People are being big meanies on my own game board!" Deliver. That's it. Deliver two additional updates by coming in here, or on your patreon, wherever, and saying "we plan on releasing Ch. 5 beta by XX/XX/XXXX date;" deliver it by or before that date with no excuses, "we plan on releasing a completed Ch. 6 by XX/XX/XXXX date;" deliver it by or before that date with no excuses, and lastly (this is the hardest one, so buckle up) "we plan on releasing a completed Ch. 7 by XX/XX/XXXX date;" and deliver on or before that date. Congratulations I've single-handedly corrected your entire business model and un-fucked your situation, re-garnering ample trust for you to start making more money with your game by providing consistent updates going forward. You guys are so far behind that this way of, lol dare I say it? communication and delivering, is legitimately the only way to recover.

If you came in here and said tomorrow, "we will be delivering Ch. 5 by XX date." EVERYONE, including myself, will roll our eyes and say "yeah... okay... it's not like we've heard this one before lol... SUUUUUURE" and then you do it we'll say, "okay but can he do it again on time with Ch. 6? lol?" You deliver again... "okay.... this is weird they delivered Ch. 6 on time... they said X months and they delivered in X months." ... "There is no way they will be 3 for 3 in getting their updates delivered on time with Ch. 7." ... "Mother of god... they did it. They released Ch. 7 on time... boys... I-I think we're back. Holy-Jesus-Titty-Fucking-Christ." "Here's $100 for the transparency and effort. Looking forward to Ch. 8 released on X date."

That's why you need 2 additional updates in addition to finishing Ch. 5 lol. Yet, given your track-record, I don't even think you're capable of that... because that requires work. So good job, go take your dog for a walk.
i will cut a ball if they even reach to ch 7 ...no even say about 8 ... today was on their discord...bunch of bull %&$# even their * hard suporters * sayings game is titanic weeks ago.

Oh try to say something to him on twiter X he will Bann shuuu too, HOW YOU Dare (same as greta thunberg) to do ask him about is game.
* LOL never * yeah he think that at this time is even a joke or funy.

I DARE to any of his STILL supporters to say something what is their opinion, if anything. About the developer THERE is 800 bots yet so there should be 2 or 3 around here. Only for science purposes you know .

WILL SING YOU MY OLD SONG ,

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
He just has to give a sign of live every 3 months and releases a half-assed mini update every 17 months and it will never be tagged abandoned
Yeah that's how it is. So I guess sometime around Nov.11 they will put out wallpaper, render or something, just frustrating the $$ they collect for this. New milker tag needed

Reactions: Tatsuya2022

Renonymous

Jul 17, 2018
Jesus fuck I wish this forum would start cracking down on "OMG MILKERRR" circle jerks. I can't even consider this shit on-topic for a game anymore because you whiners say identical shit in every thread.

MILFY City, Summertime Saga, What A Legend, Kingdom of Deception, Babysitters--hell, even Fenoxo's creations, which get updates about once a week, but doesn't update in the way whiners want. Always the same bullshit.

News flash: erotic game authors are just normal, creative people who suddenly become writers, coders, artists, project managers, and public relations all at once. Sometimes they burn out or just aren't very good at managing themselves, let alone the teams they sometimes take on. You don't like what they do? Unsubscribe and move the fuck on with your life so the rest of us have a reason to read these forums again.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Jesus fuck I wish this forum would start cracking down on "OMG MILKERRR" circle jerks. I can't even consider this shit on-topic for a game anymore because you whiners say identical shit in every thread.

MILFY City, Summertime Saga, What A Legend, Kingdom of Deception, Babysitters--hell, even Fenoxo's creations, which get updates about once a week, but doesn't update in the way whiners want. Always the same bullshit.

News flash: erotic game authors are just normal, creative people who suddenly become writers, coders, artists, project managers, and public relations all at once. Sometimes they burn out or just aren't very good at managing themselves, let alone the teams they sometimes take on. You don't like what they do? Unsubscribe and move the fuck on with your life so the rest of us have a reason to read these forums again.
Well the last 3 pages of posts have been about the game being dead or milking , no I don't post this on every thread in reality this is the only one. When developer is getting what they are 52.000 yearly and only putting out enough to keep it from getting an abandoned tag what do you call it

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Some games take a year to produce a game update, but their dev act professionally with weekly dev updates. Dammed is the complete opposite with no report and spending his time on twitter instead
I am in total agreement with you on that, it's reason I said what I did. There are so many good developers out there that could use and need the support that Radiant / Dammed are getting would be grateful for it and put to good use, It's just irritating

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
Well the last 3 pages of posts have been about the game being dead or milking , no I don't post this on every thread in reality this is the only one. When developer is getting what they are 52.000 yearly and only putting out enough to keep it from getting an abandoned tag what do you call it
guess that dude Renon answers... to the question of *who on his healthy and full use of his brain capacities will be still a subscriber to this piece of milker developer *

and there is 800 of they who are happy with a half/update each 18 months.

going to re play Twisted Mmemories or Midnight parads... more honest and better devs

*un watching this *

• Red Heart
Reactions: wookie ookie
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes