faramata

Mar 13, 2022
When developer is getting what they are 52.000 yearly and only putting out enough to keep it from getting an abandoned tag what do you call it
Never underestimate the power of dishonesty. I know all about it from my mom, if you know what I mean...Like she's the kind of person who would actually say something one minute and deny it the next.

Mookey

Nov 13, 2017
Came to check for an update. I see same old, same old. Pages upon pages of hate about things taking too long. The updates on this game are light on frequency, but the quality is top notch. There are other games to play in the meantime and other things to do. Looking forward to the next update. Until then, hopefully this Dev. doesn't take all this ranting to heart and keeps working on this amazing game.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Came to check for an update. I see same old, same old. Pages upon pages of hate about things taking too long. The updates on this game are light on frequency, but the quality is top notch. There are other games to play in the meantime and other things to do. Looking forward to the next update. Until then, hopefully this Dev. doesn't take all this ranting to heart and keeps working on this amazing game.
It Isn't Hate When It's The Truth !!

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It Isn't Hate When It's The Truth !!
The one does not exclude the other.
But most people who rant here have no way of actually knowing the truth.

And I would bet that 9 out of 10 of those who say it's taking too long, that it's all just milking, never payed a single Euro or Dollar for the game.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
The one does not exclude the other.
But most people who rant here have no way of actually knowing the truth.

And I would bet that 9 out of 10 of those who say it's taking too long, that it's all just milking, never payed a single Euro or Dollar for the game.
That's true one doesn't exclude the other, I also support 4 games and you should be able to see from my post on Wed that I don't just rant

Reactions: Tatsuya2022

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The biggest problem is not so much how long it takes for an update but the bad and rare communication with lies and deceptions. He's not as involved in the game as he might let on (he's more involved with final fantasy). Furthermore the writing took a dive after chapter 1, but the renders are nice.

sidfu

Jun 21, 2017
bad health and computer went boom are number 1 and number 1 that they all say for goin goof for long enough to have major surgery recover and go back to work and also get a new computer.

GonFreecss405

Aug 10, 2022
bad health and computer went boom are number 1 and number 1 that they all say for goin goof for long enough to have major surgery recover and go back to work and also get a new computer.
not gonna make this long so not to get off topic. Going based off what the creator said is progress was picking up. Whether his reasons are legit or not still doesn't change the fact that he has updated us. Take it how you want but I'm just informing people who are to technologically brain dead to click the link to his patreon to see the literal post and you don't even need to pay to see the first line of the post.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
yall he posted on his patreon august 3rd that progress was picking back up. yall don't even look at his other platforms to see that he was in bad health
No, people are aware of what Dammed posts, they just don't believe anything he says.

Supposedly he's been too unwell to work on Radiant between ~May-Aug. Yet during that time he was well enough to spend hours playing Final Fantasy etc. and blather about it online. Ch5 has been in alpha since March...

Never the less some communication from the dev is better than none, so people relaying his missives is welcome by those of us too lazy or unable to look at his channels.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
No, people are aware of what Dammed posts, they just don't believe anything he says.

Supposedly he's been too unwell to work on Radiant between ~May-Aug. Yet during that time he was well enough to spend hours playing Final Fantasy etc. and blather about it online. Ch5 has been in alpha since March...

Never the less some communication from the dev is better than none, so people relaying his missives is welcome by those of us too lazy or unable to look at his channels.
AT this time , for all we care he can go and take a hike to the moon and mars , and we will belive his words yeah yeah , such a piece of @%$& , he should stay playing his junk games and ffxxx ,

give bad name to developers

go support other games with more responsible developers. bunch of new ones out there this year, no like this piece of FxLxH person who laugh at his supporters, banned them form discord / patreon / twitter, when they say, he should work at least 6 hours a week on the game.

800 apes yet bet , only way this game updates is IF IF support go down to 200 bucks

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
yall he posted on his patreon august 3rd that progress was picking back up. yall don't even look at his other platforms to see that he was in bad health
You kinda left out the part he's fully recovered. People just can't believe any longer

Devlog #5 - I've fully recovered! Progress picking up, new previews (+more!)

August 3

Hello all, sorry for not posting at all again last month. I was basically in recovery, spent a couple of weeks in and out of the hospital a...

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes