Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
FINALLY a Progress update from Patreon:

Devlog #6 - A sincere apology, progress updates, and 30% of V0.5 + V0.6?!!

Hey everyone, I sincerely apologize for the extended leave of absence and for the lack of communication these last 3 months.

To be completely transparent with everyone, the last few months have been the most challenging in my career thus far. Through some sort of glitch or bug, I lost all of my work I did for the final part of Chapter 5 and although through my best efforts, I was unable to recover it. All the countless hours of work I did were lost and that would mean I would have to restart from the beginning of chapter 5. The stress and heartbreak from the lost work was too much, so I decided to take a month's break for my mental health and find myself again. Unfortunately, when I came back from my mini-break, I found out my therapy gold fish had passed away because I forgot to get someone to feed it while I was away.

Although that took some wind out of my sails from the mini-break, I put on my big boy pants and got started on finishing chapter 5 again last month. Progress was a lot slower than normal but I was able to lay down most of the groundwork for the last 30% of Chapter 5. While working on it, I realized that you guys deserve a super big update instead of just a part of a chapter. So, instead of releasing the final part of chapter 5, I decided to continue and work on chapter 6, then release both updates together! Meaning, the final part of chapter 5 will be merged with chapter 6.

Lastly, I am planning to take part of November and all of December off for a much needed vacation and go see my family and friends. Which means chapter 6 production should start early February of next year. Once chapter 6 is finished, I will release both updates together so you will get the final part of chapter 5 and chapter 6! Therefore, I am excited to say the upcoming update will be the biggest update by far for this game!

In the mean time, please enjoy these final fantasy renders I did. And don't worry, the last few months of pinups + wall papers will be released within the next few days! The next progress update will be posted next week!

Thank you so much for your understanding and continuing support.

Sincerely,

Sir Dammed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DONT EVEN BELIVE A DOT OF THIS CLOWN , developer can shove his 30% where he knows, TELL ME AROUND HERE WHO STILL BELIVE HIM??

what? year for he to do 30% of a 2-bit piece junkie update? so 2 years more for the update to be done?

Why he don't keep playing his games ? go play your games ffxx whatever.

HE ONLY SPAWNS ONCE A YEAR, when his MONEY IS GOIN DOWN.

ONLY WAY for this DEVELOPER is to make that number of supports / bots / mars boys / Chinese pals or what ever they be, go down to 400

-.- FUK IT out slowy was somebody doing a parody of the developer, BUT HEY YOU DONT EVEN come true nearly as what this clown developer considers * humor * , after seen his sense of humor on discord for 2 years...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: darlic and Nemo56

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
DONT EVEN BELIVE A DOT OF THIS CLOWN , developer can shove his 30% where he knows, TELL ME AROUND HERE WHO STILL BELIVE HIM??

what? year for he to do 30% of a 2-bit piece junkie update? so 2 years more for the update to be done?

HE ONLY SPAWNS ONCE A YEAR, when his MONEY IS GOIN DOWN. PLEASE make

ONLY WAY for this DEVELOPER is to make that number of supports / bots / mas boys / Chinese pals or what ever they be,go down to 400

-.- FUK IT out slowy was somebody doing a parody of the developer, BUT HEY YOU DONT EVEN come true nearly as what this clown developer considers * humor * , after seen his sense * humor * on discord for 2 years...
You realize that "progress update" was just a joke? The truth is probably even worse than that.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018

HE ONLY SPAWNS ONCE A YEAR, when his MONEY IS GOIN DOWN. PLEASE make

ONLY WAY for this DEVELOPER is to make that number of supports / bots / mas boys / Chinese pals or what ever they be,go down to 400

-.- FUK IT out slowy was somebody doing a parody of the developer, BUT HEY YOU DONT EVEN come true nearly as what this clown developer considers * humor * , after seen his sense * humor * on discord for 2 years...
Someone did not open the spoiler, it seems...:LOL:

cjdm

May 23, 2020
Not going to lie.. I believed that update, even the 'therapy goldfish' bit, that says something about the current state of things.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: faramata

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Don't sweat it.
Most of us want very much for this game to be continued. Emotions can easily get in the way of better judgment.
I to would like game to continue even tho it went down hill after chapter 1 The question is then will it be another year or longer for half baked update guess we will see if anything comes out besides wallpapers around the 11th

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Yesh i realised half way .... T.T so much for hoping against hope that this clown developer PROVE ME WRONG ...

welcome to 2024 guys , a new year with new games

go play Reclaiming the Lxst . bunch of new good ones or Twisted Mems
Yeah and if you like Pregnancy check out Simple Days excellent pregnancy game

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tatsuya2022
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes