-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The patch instructions seem unnecessarily convoluted. Can someone dumb it down for me?
  1. Download it from the Lewdpatcher link on the OP.
  2. Make sure your computer has the ability to unpack files ending with .rar ( and are both apps that let you do that, if your computer doesn't already have the ability)
  3. Right-click on the file you've downloaded and choose the app from the list of options. For example:
    1701635313886.png
  4. Choose the option Extract to "Radiant (v0.5.2) - True Edition Patch (Ch5)" from the menu.
  5. After that folder exists (with the file extracted), open the folder.
  6. Right-click on the game folder there and choose "Cut" from the menu options.
  7. Go to where you have v0.5.2 of Radiant installed and open that folder.
  8. Do not go into the game folder within Radiant; instead, right-click on an empty (white) spot in the folder and choose the "Paste" menu option.
  9. If asked whether you want to overwrite anything, say "Yes".
That should be it.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Just finished playing and the size of the full 0.5 update is actually decent. What pisses me off about this game is that the content is actually good (if you think the writing is bad, I don't really care. We are all allowed to have our own opinions), but the devs can't bring themselves to release more than 1 update per year.

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
  1. Download it from the Lewdpatcher link on the OP.
  2. Make sure your computer has the ability to unpack files ending with .rar ( and are both apps that let you do that, if your computer doesn't already have the ability)
  3. Right-click on the file you've downloaded and choose the app from the list of options. For example:
    View attachment 3139815
  4. Choose the option "Extract to" and then a suggested folder name.
  5. After that folder exists (with the file extracted), open the folder.
  6. Right-click on the game folder there and choose "Cut" from the menu options.
  7. Go to where you have v0.5.2 of Radiant installed and open that folder.
  8. Do not go into the game folder within Radiant; instead, right-click on an empty (white) spot in the folder and choose the "Paste" menu option.
  9. If asked whether you want to overwrite anything, say "Yes".
That should be it.
No I don't mean that. I mean there are two different patches that do two different things yet the true edition has everything so.......

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
This is one of my favorite and games I been waiting for an update. I thought it was over... so happy we got a new update :D

Reactions: VOYEUR

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
No I don't mean that. I mean there are two different patches that do two different things yet the true edition has everything so.......
I think "taboo" is just the incest relations; "true" is things like loli content (and it includes the "taboo" content as well). I'm pretty sure that's the difference.

Reactions: VOYEUR

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I bet this is how supporters who didn't care about criticism (like mine) feel at this very moment:

You guys are being scammed though, after all there wasn't any wallpaper. But whatever, have fun with the game, I just come for the memes.

• Haha
Reactions: faramata

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Does anyone know how to make sure your preferences get saved in the persistent file? Some games, after an update, just revert your settings to default every single time you close the game.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Quite a good update, althrough I just checked the times between my saves, one from the end of 4.0 (never downloaded the previous alpha) and one at the end of 5.2 now, and it took me 50 minutes while reading everything. Seems quite short. Again, I have no idea how much of that was in 4.5 alpha that I never downloaded.

Reactions: Siriustalent
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes