Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents (includes new Core v7):
Radiant Multi-Mod Fully Taxed Edition (v0.5a Update)
View attachment 2468087
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Radiant Multi-Mod - Not Abandoned Edition (v0.5.2 update)
Radiant_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

1701648818722.png 1701648877956.png

The mod so badass that it apparently can no longer be listed in the VN's OP (yet again).
Just look at all these features (go ahead, click on 'em):

NOTE: If you don't want to play modded but still hate the VN's mouse cursor, then see Sancho's Mouse Cursor corrector found here. It's non-destructive, non-permanent, and non-fuckery.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Last edited:

Kaio Crisis

Jan 14, 2019
Yup, a girl who watches Spongebob, plays with dolls, has a teddy bear for a best friend and is under 4 foot... definitely 18....
*ignores obvious pedo situations*

Same with Alita, that girl is like 15 at best.

And apparently if you put any age except 18 you get 2 darkness points each.
Not to mention I can't stay "faithful" (by which I mean non-incest faithful) to Brooke without getting more darkness points. You can't reject the neighbor or Mira without it going dark...

Talk about railroaded into a cheating harem...
At least (by my understanding) the content with the apparent rugrat is only available by an optional add-on, unlike a certain game that apparently is banned to be even mentioned on this forum

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
im using the compressed version with jokers mod and the true patch and seem to be getting a loading error to saves made earlier today....

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
So if you server me a plate of piping hot shit and call it a steak I can't complain because I can't cook?

Never at any point in the history of ever has anyone NOT had the right to complain as a consumer.

And dear god dont tell me I would have had to sub for the last 9 months to have the right to complain. This game will never, EVER be worth 45 bucks. Once complete max value would probably be 19 USD. So don't assume people get it for free here. they may be former patrons.
Amen. You can get the SC2 trilogy for 39 Dollars or so when on sale... Jus to get a sense of proportion.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
You also have to remember, if you played the other game, if you choose to dom a girl, instead of vice-versa, or if you choose a different girl, other than the first one you meet, you get dark points. As if being an independent and confident male is somehow evil. Go figure.
There is some argument that, in reality, it is a little dark to be the kind of dog one plays in these VNs. If it's all up front and everyone knows what's going on, that's one thing; if you're being sneaky and telling all the others "she's the only one", then that is on the dark side of things. But, that's from my perspective based on the values and ethics I was raised with - others may see things differently. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2023
I don't support Radiant because of the unacceptably slow development time, but I do support several other games. The reason I support AVNs isn't to get access to the games (since I can obviously get them here) but to be able to influence their contents. I typically pay for whatever tier allows me to either vote in polls or to actually send the developers suggestions that can end up in the game. I tend to stick around and support games for a longer period of time if my suggestions are actually used. If development slows down too much or the developers consistently ignore my ideas then I stop supporting them and switch to something else.

Unfortunately, I don't think supporting AVNs qualifies for tax write-offs. That would be really cool though!
well it should, you're basically being an art patron and giving away money with no guarantee what you're supporting will get finished or that you're going to get anything at all back for it. I'm sure Nicolas Cage (newfound fame for buying the nuttiest things, like a pet octopus and then claiming it taught him new ways to act so it qualified as a deduction) uses it as a deduction with his long list of other things.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes