BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
It's a shame v0.5 has only added 1 hour of gameplay. I remember playing v0.4 a long time ago and it was great, but for me it's not worth downloading again for only 1 hour of new stuff.

Jan 2, 2024
Ok well, they've been slacking in terms of adding tags. If I'd known about a certain character being in this game (who you meet super late), I wouldn't have downloaded it.

• Haha
Reactions: FritzLn

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Ok well, they've been slacking in terms of adding tags. If I'd known about a certain character being in this game (who you meet super late), I wouldn't have downloaded it.
Your own fault for installing the wrong patch. Lewd Patcher page has been broadcasting that there's going to be a new patch that adds more risque content than just incest and age play for at least a year now.
There's also instructions on how to get whichever content pack you want. You're the one who decided to install a patch with content you didn't want to see.
THE TRUE EDITION INCLUDES *BOTH* PATCHES.
SIMPLY INSTALL THIS FOR FULL UNCENSOR.

(1) True Edition: Enables the "fully-uncensored version" of Radiant, which modifies the base game, adds incest and more risqué content:

If you want the game to be fully uncensored including incest content, download this.

(2) Taboo Edition: Enables the "partially uncensored version" of Radiant, which modifies the base game and adds incest only:

If you *only* want incest content and don't mind the game being partially censored, you can instead grab this.

idido

Feb 16, 2024
How can you download the taboo edition? Only link I can find is for the true edition which I don't want

Jan 2, 2024
Your own fault for installing the wrong patch. Lewd Patcher page has been broadcasting that there's going to be a new patch that adds more risque content than just incest and age play for at least a year now.
There's also instructions on how to get whichever content pack you want. You're the one who decided to install a patch with content you didn't want to see.
That's great, but a game should still have appropriate tags as warnings. Even if a content is optional, even if you can only access it by fucking up like I did.

• Haha
Reactions: FritzLn and Grelk

MyLewdForm

Apr 3, 2020
That's great, but a game should still have appropriate tags as warnings. Even if a content is optional, even if you can only access it by fucking up like I did.
maybe ur too soft for the internet if u need warnings about some pixels, take a break, go in real world, see how that works, then come back to internet and ull see how pixels stop hurting you

Holyx9

Sep 2, 2023
Wow Aloroth and SD actually going to produce an update on time. I guess the ultimatum really lit a fire. It also good to show your fans and supporters your not just milking the game especially after recent road block of them losing Patreon.

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
Wow Aloroth and SD actually going to produce an update on time. I guess the ultimatum really lit a fire. It also good to show your fans and supporters your not just milking the game especially after recent road block of them losing Patreon.
they didn't lose patreon, it's still there

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
StatusMonitorUpd17 (Final).png
Completion Status: Chapter 6
5 de dez. de 2023

• 1 Filled Heart = 1 Completed Scene.

• Development Time for Each Scene May Vary.

• Some Chapters Will Include Less Than 26 Scenes.

• Hearts With Black 'X' Symbols are not Required for Completion.

Updated Mon, Mar 18 (It's coming!)
NOTE: If the image isn't showing up try refreshing the page.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Someone @ me if Leah is in one of those scenes. Does not have to be a sex scene. I just want to know more about her.

EDIT: on second thought, nevermind. I will go in blind.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes