Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I am also very sure that at some point in the story it was decided by the mother that the triplets should have MCs last name. (Which would be reasonable, given that her own parents were kinda shit so giving them her own surname would not be the favorite option)

Reactions: darlic

groudor

Feb 3, 2018
hope they bring back the girl in the lake/cabin scene, the girl is crazy, that was so hot. The game until then was very vanilla (blowjob, vaginal), like it was holding back, than all of the sudden this girl comes and drops a bomb
maybe is just a crazy girl but with her talk about destiny intrigued me. Hope to see her in the foreseeable future in front of the MC door with a round belly and lots of magic/drama story

Reactions: wiseold6996

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
hope they bring back the girl in the lake/cabin scene, the girl is crazy, that was so hot. The game until then was very vanilla (blowjob, vaginal), like it was holding back, than all of the sudden this girl comes and drops a bomb
Yeah, she's actually the only girl outside of the triplets I had any real interest in. Though perhaps a part of that was the non committal nature of the encounter, allowing you to still 'dedicate' yourself to the triplets alone. Definitely open to seeing more of her though.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Yeah agree. I so knocked her up that night and am waiting for the call or the knock at the door Lol :) I even gave her flowers and candy on valentine's day

Last edited:

bASKOU

Jan 29, 2019
Really nice game. We can see a clear differences in the story, the way people act arround you and the text depending on your choices. Maddie dark path is really hard, I mean the belt scene is unbearable for me. For sure I won't go that way with her.

I can already see the path I want to take with each girls/women in the game so far. Devs are pretty bold to change things that far as it tanks the time needed to maintain all those paths.

Great job, it's a promising game.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Nope, fuck it not doing this shit again, too many stupid people in this thread.

bASKOU

Jan 29, 2019
Nope, fuck it not doing this shit again, too many stupid people in this thread.
Chill out, firtly I just said it was too much for me and nothing else. And bigguy_foryou say what he think it is.

I personnaly think it's a right thing to find these kind of stuff in any media. We should never forget it exist, having an insight as the MC like that is brutal, but not wrong. This AVN is an emotionnal roller coaster for better or for worst.

Karla Jean

Oct 5, 2022
Taboo subject on a taboo edition game? Pretty funny IMO
I love it, personally. Only way I'd like it more is if you could manipulate Olivia into blaming Maddie for it happening. I get that it's not for everybody though, and I'm glad that most of the stuff is optional so people can play it the way they want. I know there are things in the game I'm not into and I'd hate to run into something that would make me feel the need to drop the game.

4.30 star(s) 270 Votes