Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Wow. I knew that RK Studios went for whole chapter updates, but I hadn't really put it together how many scenes that means. That looks great. I won't ask for any update info, though can someone tell me if RK Studios is just one guy, or a team?
I also can't remember, can you be on a different path for each daughter? Or is it cumulative?

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Wow. I knew that RK Studios went for whole chapter updates, but I hadn't really put it together how many scenes that means. That looks great. I won't ask for any update info, though can someone tell me if RK Studios is just one guy, or a team?
I also can't remember, can you be on a different path for each daughter? Or is it cumulative?
A team they have had there issues with timely updates so we'll see how it goes. Yes you can choose different paths for each daughter with the mod you can see what path your choices are

Reactions: Taboofan
Dec 20, 2017
No it doesn't. And if he does, it hasn't happened yet.
the game doesn't end lol, it's just a warning letting you know that your decision will have an impact on the ending. won't know what that means til the end.
Thanks, I didn't have the heart to go trough it (nor the patience to choose all the dark choices all the way from the beginning) so thats why I asked.

Theres this VN where MC can choose to rape one the heroines and the game ends right after with the MC running away from the police so I thought it was something like that.

Reactions: SD3

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
How many routes are there (now and planned) for the girls? I know there are romance, lust, and dark routes. And some girls have alternate dark routes, but how many alternate routes are there for each girl?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
The last time I played it was somewhere in early 2022, shit I was thinking of trying the “dark path” and now, looking at the green eyes, I forgot 1000184481.png
1000175286.gif I'll try different options, because dark is not my style :coffee: :HideThePain:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
The last time I played it was somewhere in early 2022, shit I was thinking of trying the “dark path” and now, looking at the green eyes, I forgot View attachment 3743293
View attachment 3743297 I'll try different options, because dark is not my style :coffee: :HideThePain:
I hate the dark path... and especially with her it makes even less sense... she wants her daddy to fuck her... her daddy wants the same...

PSA:

Rape is a bad.
Raping a woman that is madly in love with you is just plain stupid.

Thank you for listening to my TED talk.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I hate the dark path... and especially with her it makes even less sense... she wants her daddy to fuck her... her daddy wants the same...

PSA:

Rape is a bad.

Ahahah, don't worry bro, I'm not usually a fan of dark path, I just thought since there's so much discussion about it, should I try it? then I thought, fuck it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Uthuriel

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017

PSA:

Rape is a bad.

That is the alternate Dark Path. There is the main Dark Path, you don´t need to rape her.

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes