m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
m0us3r, good morning. I got bored and edited the script to allow user to change last name of MC. Do you mind if I post it with your karma highlights as well giving you credit and link to your post in my post? I can do it in the original script if it's a worry, but folks won't be able to use both your mod and mine at the same time otherwise. Regards.
Sure.

Credits should go to nicestgamer, I just temporarily stepped in to do the mod for the last version (because I didn't want to wait for the original mod.) You could provide links to both our mods, as I'm not sure I would update mine. The dev (Red Rocket) doesn't like such changes in the gameplay.

Also, would you be so kind to post both versions - with and without karma highlights?

And I think that it's possible to mod in less intrusive way.

1) It might be possible to use advanced translation methods of RenPy, to change texts in particular places (id's) in the script.

2) To change the last name, we might be able to use text filtering function of the RenPy. See how it's done in some patch (I don't remember who is its author):

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sure.

Credits should go to nicestgamer, I just temporarily stepped in to do the mod for the last version (because I didn't want to wait for the original mod.) You could provide links to both our mods, as I'm not sure I would update mine. The dev (Red Rocket) doesn't like such changes in the gameplay.

Also, would you be so kind to post both versions - with and without karma highlights?

And I think that it's possible to mod in less intrusive way.

1) It might be possible to use advanced translation methods of RenPy, to change texts in particular places (id's) in the script.

2) To change the last name, we might be able to use text filtering function of the RenPy. See how it's done in some patch (I don't remember who is its author):
I've already written it...it's nothing really but mandates editing of the script.rpy, hence why I asked (both mods must have edited script). I'll mod the original and post it all up. Since you'll be mentioned in my post as well, if you see anything you'd like changed in the post just let me know and it'll be corrected. Regards.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod - MC Full Naming Mod

Tired of being called "Mr. Green"? Yeah, me too. Mod adds the ability to change both first and last name of MC. You're welcome.

Game/Mod version: v0.6.2
Installation: Extract contents to "game" folder overwriting as needed. Do only these steps, nothing else is required.

Note: Two versions of this mod are being made available depending on how you wish to experience. One is the naming mod only, the other is the naming mod and m0us3r's highlighted Karma mod included. The Karma Impact mod can be found here with all applicable credits to m0us3r. It is an update to nicestgamer's original Karma Impact mod which can be found here.

If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. My personal thanks (as always) to the devs, modders, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.

Last edited:

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Hello. I heard there is a girl with disability in this game. Is she a romanceable character?
Yes there is a girl with a disability, she is paralyzed.
As for romanceable... I believe she is, but couldn't give a 100% response.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hello. I heard there is a girl with disability in this game. Is she a romanceable character?
Yes there is a girl with a disability, she is paralyzed.
As for romanceable... I believe she is, but couldn't give a 100% response.
The MC's adopted daughter is in a wheelchair. There's currently a scene where you get the option to perv on her or not and one where a horny shapeshifter takes her form and tries to goad the MC into fucking her. I can't imagine Patreon being chill with any actual sex scenes with her, though.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Roxi is not the MC's daughter. She has no blood relation at all with the MC.
The MC just took her in years ago an raised her like a daughter when... well.... things got ugly with her parents, who were the MC's clients.
But she was already a schoolgirl not a baby; they both now they're not related, we all know they're not related, and there's no incest at all involved. I'm not even sure if it is stated in the game that he adopted her; I don't think so. In fact, her mother is still around...
That being said, I will never touch her if I can help it. She's just too sweet and innocent and dependent on the MC, I just want to protect her and help her to be happy.

Some of the comments I've been reading in these last pages make me chuckle. Others made me facepalm myself (seriously guys, stop being so alarmist, and stop taking to heart alleged endings that will or will not happen; let the dev do her job in peace).

In any case, it's always nice to see the game getting attention and triggering discussion. Red is doing a great job.
I haven't played the latest update yet and hopefully I'll do tomorrow or on Sunday.

Reactions: m0us3r and BTLD

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Roxi is not the MC's adoptive daughter. She has no blood relation at all with the MC.
Yeah, that's sort of why I said adopted. And a blood relation is not required for it to be considered incest in many jurisdictions.

That being said, I will never touch her if I can help it. She's just too sweet and innocent and dependant on the MC, I just want to protect her and help her to be happy.
Agree with you there. So far, I'm doing a bastard but not monster run on my playthrough. So negative karma over all, but taking care of the daughter, and not raping an innocent girl who's just lost her stepfather.

Edit: Ach, ninja'd.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Roxi is not the MC's daughter. She has no blood relation at all with the MC.
The MC just took her in years ago an raised her like a daughter when... well.... things got ugly with her parents, who were the MC's clients.
But she was already a schoolgirl not a baby; they both now they're not related, we all know they're not related, and there's no incest at all involved. I'm not even sure if it is stated in the game that he adopted her; I don't think so. In fact, her mother is still around...
That being said, I will never touch her if I can help it. She's just too sweet and innocent and dependent on the MC, I just want to protect her and help her to be happy.

Some of the comments I've been reading in these last pages make me chuckle. Others made me facepalm myself (seriously guys, stop being so alarmist, and stop taking to heart alleged endings that will or will not happen; let the dev do her job in peace).

In any case, it's always nice to see the game getting attention and triggering discussion. Red is doing a great job.
I haven't played the latest update yet and hopefully I'll do tomorrow or on Sunday.
Roxi needs protection and love , someone to care for her and I agree also with the never touch if I can help it.
Best character 110% by far.

Reactions: Aristos

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Just picked this up again after some time and only now realized that unknown (or rather 'unclassed') speakers don't get their drop shadows applied. This is due to there being no say_arguments_callback which can be easily rectified by creating a rpy file with the following contents inside the game's game directory:
Python:
init python:
  def say_arguments_callback(who, interact=True, *args, **kwargs):
      kw = {}
      kw.update(dict(interact=interact))
      kw.update(kwargs)

return args, kw

config.say_arguments_callback = say_arguments_callback
Another fine option is using the Transparent Text Box Mod as it applies an outline – and also plays very well with the above.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Regardie

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
its optional,but one girl was raped in past not by MC
Sure its not by MC but how can it be optional?
I expect they were trying to say that the rape scene in the game is optional, but there is rape in the back story of one of the girls that can't be changed.

On a related note, I am so very tired of writers throwing in rape trauma to add "depth" to their characters.

Apr 28, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- Rainy Day V0.6.2

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Where are the saves located ?

Reactions: prosmoker1

maximus_841

Nov 15, 2020
That's where the old saves are from v0.5 of the 0011's port. However this version,0.6.2 posted by KingSlayer100 doesn't detect those saves.

And yeah,I gave it permission to storage
I believe there is another 0011 folder in the root of your storage. No need to enter the Android/data folder.

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes