syh653

Mar 5, 2018
Greetings dear "consumer" who plays my game on a pirate site for absolutely free. How can I satisfy you, Mighty One? :unsure:
Ms. Developer, as a paying consumer, I am voicing my extreme displeasure at being tossed into the Well of Anus after being falsely accused of lying about being a patron. :p

Seriously though, that was hilarious--especially when I rolled back to see what the alternative was. "Oh, too bad, so sad, there's lewds you're missing." *obscene hand gestures* LIES!!! Markus! Fetch the paddles!

• Haha
Reactions: Hordragg
Aug 12, 2017
Love the game, but I would really love to see you add a stats option so we can check our karma points. And maybe a gallery so we can rewatch unlocked scenes.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Love the game, but I would really love to see you add a stats option so we can check our karma points. And maybe a gallery so we can rewatch unlocked scenes.
Seconding the gallery feature – would save me from saving strategically, Red.

Regarding a stat(s) display: as the game doesn't rely on any shenanigans like increment functions it's highly URM friendly (meaning that you'll also be able to see the outcome of your choices beforehand if you so desire). Drop the mod into the game folder alongside an appropriately named urm-file (e.g. 'Rainy Day.urm') with the following contents:
Code:
{"watched": {"Karma": {"name": "Karma"}}, "labels": {}, "vars": {"Karma": {"name": "Karma"}}, "replacements": []}
Load up a save, hit ALT+m and (load the above mentioned file using CTRL+o if not loaded by the mod already to finally) profit,… of sorts.

Oh and while you're at it, you may also want to apply a/the fix for the missing drop shadows.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Part 1: 3 scenes.

Someone is getting spanked again....

Also: is it me or does it seem like Violet might be his ex's child? There's no context given as to how long it was between when the ex got pregnant and when he adopted Roxanne so the ages might match up. Plus it didn't really seem like Markus knew her parents at all.

LazyKeks

Formerly 'Astralbait'
Jan 16, 2018
Well, I went to this thread and decided to check the comments for the presence of "3 letters". To my surprise, there were a lot of them, and since I don’t have a couple of hours to read them all, I’ll ask here.
Is there anything in this game that can be interpreted as the "3 letters" that is used on this site?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well, I went to this thread and decided to check the comments for the presence of "3 letters". To my surprise, there were a lot of them, and since I don’t have a couple of hours to read them all, I’ll ask here.
Is there anything in this game that can be interpreted as the "3 letters" that is used on this site?
Yeah at very start, but you can choose another path, you never have to see another dick and if chose so it did not happen with any in game girl.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Get ready for a long ass review of the game with one or two suggestions and a threat (you read it right Red ;) - Joking man but for real you better treat Roxanna right.)

Great game and I love the Karma system, only that I find it unfair that you miss many sex scenes in the positive line.

I like the story about the revival and the demons but I wish for Roxanna to be a center point, as she is the innocent but adult woman that really melts your heart. You better not hurt her dev!

Next is the MC's ex. I'd like to see her again man in the present time. Would be funny if her child is actually yours - which then would really conflict the MC and thus hurt the story so I get if this is only something for the end.

I mean tests can also be wrong because of some issues in the machine. Or you could use the typical "Hot but dumb nurse with huge rack accidentily misplaced my name tag with another one so our results got mixed up"-scenario.

What I also didn't like was that it was Roxanna's friend (forgot name lol) we raped.
I mean come on man she lost her dad and even though she didn't feel that much she still is in deep shit because of money.
I wouldn't have a problem with another bitchy woman as this is just a fictional story but her kinda really sad. I was hoping for a FWB with her, fuck buddies or if it has to be, a payment route but more like blackmail and not actual rape.
What I mean is: We basically raped her. Fucked her in her sleep against her will and forced her to this "agreement", otherwise we'd go after her and force her to repay us in other ways.

What I would've liked to see:

Roxannas friend asking us for money but we refuse because even though we have money we don't give it to anybody. No matter how sad it is you can't just spend your money to carry others. You're not the government.
Thus she could've proposed a deal herself which would allow us to have sex with her whenever we want and we pay her debt.

This way it would be her suggesting it, meaning it was actually her will even though due to the moment of frustration and despair, but this would not mean any rape because come on man she aready went through so much. I kinda feel for her but I also want the MC to be really dominant with her.

Hope this could be somewhat possible as a decision in case we don't rape her - doesn't matter if we are + Karma or - Karma.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Great game and I love the Karma system, only that I find it unfair that you miss many sex scenes in the positive line.
I stopped reading your post after that line because you already contradicted yourself by saying you like and dislike the karma system in the same sentence but you hit the nail on the head the karma system is bad because it locks the player out of scenes.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
I stopped reading your post after that line because you already contradicted yourself by saying you like and dislike the karma system in the same sentence but you hit the nail on the head the karma system is bad because it locks the player out of scenes.
You did not understand at all what I meant.

I like the options of being good or bad but what I don't like is that the good path has maybe two sex scenes? Three at best?
Good doesn't mean not interested. You can have casual sex without losing karma I mean come on.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
You don't need a karma system for that, to be good or bad could be decided from scene to scene then you wouldn't be locked out of scenes.
This is basically the same, only here it's called Karma. There are games that say good/bad or other similar things.
The base is your decisions alter your personality and thus the way scenes occur. Only that I don't like when you have to give up on most sex scenes when you become a good guy I mean it still is supposed to be a sex game.

You can make hard sex/blackmail/rape or whatever in the evil path and romantic scenes in the good path. Thus you'll most likely play both of 'em and won't have to be blueballed all the time.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
HansDampf788, you're practically describing the system in place.

Being presented with the option to engage in carnal relations isn't depending on ones karma value, Ruff Ryder. Granted, most of these scenes will negatively impact karma, it's exact value is of little concern:
Bash:
$ tail -n +1000 script.rpy | rg -INo 'if Karma [<>=]+[0-9]+' | sed 's/=/= /' | datamash -Ws -g 2,3,4 count 4
Karma    <=    0    6
Karma    >=    1    5
The game only ever cares about whether karma is positive or negative, the corresponding checks only altering dialogue lines for the most part. There are two instances where karma has a lasting impact:
  • The options given upon confronting the guy who shot you depend on karma: Let him go / Break his arm on a positive value, Break his arm / Kill him on a negative one.
  • Depending on karma you can either escalate the drinking game with Violet to tricking her into a friendly blowjob… or into raping her.

Karma is also surprisingly easy to come by. According to my saves, I had Violet kiss me on the mouth, oggled Roxanne, punished Zaida very hard, had Aisha blow me, punished Aisha very hard, throatpied Kate, had Zaida in front of Legna, tricked Violet into blowing me, and still had 17 karma points at the end of the current update… A model citizen, no?

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes