Kostys

Jul 6, 2022
In addition to my comments above:

Here is an example of how I made a test animation with Blackjack.

I imported the revamped pony model version 6 into Blender, the default skeleton is not convenient for animation, so I had to create an additional control rig. Once I had linked the default rig to the control rig, it repeated the movements of the control rig, and once I had created the animation for the control rig, I "baked" the animation for the default rig. Then I exported it in fbx format and then took the Config.txt from the Lyra's Recruits custom animation that was added to the game by the author and used it as an example to create a conifg file for my animation. Something like that.
Maybe it's easier to create animations with Sours Filmmaker because you don't have to create a control rig like in Blender. I just haven't used Sours Filmmaker and it's just easier for me to use Blender.
I'm not sure if I could make such a thing, I have no experience in any program you mentioned and it was probably a "what if" question, anyway
Thanks for the answer

• Thinking Face
Reactions: catsdino

Kostys

Jul 6, 2022
How to add custom sounds for actions besides the ones in 'default' folder? There's only 'affirmative', 'moan', 'pain' and 'sign' there, can I add something else and use it in the game?

Plumage

Jun 21, 2021
"Greeting" is also available: the Mane6 use it when you select them. You can make more character-specific audios by just creating a folder with that character's name, it's not hard-coded to be only the Mane6 who can have specific audio response, and "Default" is actually just the backup folder every other ponies use if they don't find something specifically for them.
The "CustomAudio" folder in Ramage_Data contain the audios you can manually order ponies to say in Interactive Mode.
And custom maps can declare both a background music and place looping audios in specific place. See "My Little Spyro" custom map for that last one, it's used to make the waterfalls' sound.

I think that's it for custom audio tho. What exactly did you want to add?

Kostys

Jul 6, 2022
"Greeting" is also available: the Mane6 use it when you select them. You can make more character-specific audios by just creating a folder with that character's name, it's not hard-coded to be only the Mane6 who can have specific audio response, and "Default" is actually just the backup folder every other ponies use if they don't find something specifically for them.
The "CustomAudio" folder in Ramage_Data contain the audios you can manually order ponies to say in Interactive Mode.
And custom maps can declare both a background music and place looping audios in specific place. See "My Little Spyro" custom map for that last one, it's used to make the waterfalls' sound.

I think that's it for custom audio tho. What exactly did you want to add?
I wanted to change the default sounds of ponies (at least test it on AJ), but instead I messed up with some files and now they're all silent in any interaction. I made some backup files but it didn't help. I don't understand what to do at this point...

Plumage

Jun 21, 2021
Probably re-install the game, I guess you messed a folder or something.
Or post your Windows Explorer view, maybe I can tell you what's wrong exactly.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Ramage-2.052
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: monkisuma

monkisuma

Oct 4, 2021
I'm loving the new animations with 3 characters. Great job! More anal options and stallions getting it too will make it perfect!

Sneaky Weasel

Oct 26, 2020
Merry Christmas to all of you! Here is another cute little pony. This is the original character and although she looks like a bat pony, in the original she has the eyes of a normal pony. For those of you who want her to look completely like a batpony, I have added some eye textures for the batpony, they are in a folder called "batpony eyes". Just replace the eye textures in her folder with the ones in the "batpony eyes" folder.

kilgorio

Sep 10, 2018
Help I don't know how to make this custom tail work on my custom character. Why is it a link to a tail somewhere
1704490374291.png

Plumage

Jun 21, 2021
I'm not sure I understand.
Are you asking why the mesh has a full file address for a name? 'cause that just a quirk of the import plugin iirc, in practice it just a weird name but it work.
The modding system can generally handle that case by itself.

ThatRedDot

Jul 28, 2023
UPD: Added modding guide from the author

Ramage - 2.046 <- NSFW

Features
  • Modding: you can now add your own custom animations into the application
  • "New" pony: Cartoon Pinkie
  • New expression in interactive mode: skeptical
  • New emote in interactive mode: lascivious
  • New dressing set: Royal guard armor
  • Winona added to SAA's toggables
  • New graphic option: Vsync ON/OFF

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the mega file isnt there anymore can you reupload plz?

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Finally checked up on this game after all this time, curious to see where it's gotten (this and Besti, anyway).
I read that this game separated into the SFW copy on Patreon and the NSFW copy on SubscribeStar, this is the SS version, right?

khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
Finally checked up on this game after all this time, curious to see where it's gotten (this and Besti, anyway).
I read that this game separated into the SFW copy on Patreon and the NSFW copy on SubscribeStar, this is the SS version, right?
It's actually the Subscribestar is full version, the Patreon cuts out 'smaller ponies', if you know what I mean.
The version listed on front page, Ramage_-_2.052, is the SubscribeStar, so all included.

Reactions: KL-001-A

Sneaky Weasel

Oct 26, 2020
Hello all, here are three more adorable ponies to add to the game. Oh yeah, Sonata and Aria are Earth ponies, and Adagio is a unicorn, based on the toy picture from the character wiki. If you want to make her an Earth pony, delete the following lines in the config file: Model-Horn-Parent:0-Head Model-Horn-position:-0.143,-0.091,0 Model horn rotation:38,-90,0 Model-Horn-scale:0.5,0.5,0.5,0.5. and these files: Horn.fbx, Horn-0.png in her folder.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes