Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I became a big fan of Evenicle and I wanted to try out all the other related games, but when I try to open Rance02.exe with AppLoc as administrator, this error appears (I tried without apploc and without administrator)
Is your Operating System Win10, if so thats why it crashes Apploc for Win7 only.
Win10 u need
NTLEA -

Locale Emulator by xupefei -

Reactions: Namco15

loeses

Jan 23, 2018
Is your Operating System Win10, if so thats why it crashes Apploc for Win7 only.
Win10 u need
NTLEA -

Locale Emulator by xupefei -
I have windows 10 but I already fixed the issue. I changed my not-unicode language to Japanese.
By the way, do you know where I can get Rance III remake?

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I have windows 10 but I already fixed the issue. I changed my not-unicode language to Japanese.
By the way, do you know where I can get Rance III remake?
not translated

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
All the new Remakes are only japanese atm and only 1 with rights to translate them is mangagamer. So think u will be waiting a long while

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
REMAKES
Rance 01 - Hikari o Motomete -
Japanese

Rance 02 Kai - Hangyaku no Shoujo-tachi -
Japanese

Rance 03 Leazas Kanraku
Japanese

Kun97

Nov 5, 2017
I heard alot of great things about Sengoku Rance, I was just gonna download it but I didn't know there were prequels,are the prequels also very good or should I just play Sengoku Rance,sorry for the stupid question :D

Cromushe

Jul 12, 2017
I heard alot of great things about Sengoku Rance, I was just gonna download it but I didn't know there were prequels,are the prequels also very good or should I just play Sengoku Rance,sorry for the stupid question :D
Even if the story is related, I think you can start by Sengokou Rance like I did, and if the story really interest you try the previous games !!
Actually I'm on Rance Quest Magnum, the game is like Evenicle, it's pretty fun, I'll try to figure a way to upload it, so we can add it in this tread (if the admins agree with the idea ) .

Kun97

Nov 5, 2017
Even if the story is related, I think you can start by Sengokou Rance like I did, and if the story really interest you try the previous games !!
Actually I'm on Rance Quest Magnum, the game is like Evenicle, it's pretty fun, I'll try to figure a way to upload it, so we can add it in this tread (if the admins agree with the idea ) .
Ty much appreciated

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
If you want prequels to Sengoku Rance, there is a slight complication. Rance I, II, III, IV are part of a slightly different timeline, so the lore in those stories is only partially correct for Sengoku Rance (Kichikou in particular was a what-if that has nothing to do with the canon timeline at all).

As of right now, 5D and 6 are canon to the plot so can be played to get the matching story for Sengoku Rance, but if you want the full story either learn to read the moonrunes or wait however many years for the redo's to be translated, they will provide the true timeline of events as the story details are being changed to fit the 5D onwards timeline.

The Lost End

Jun 3, 2018
Sengoku Rance need Administrator permission to save your game in your machine.Also the CG show nothing if permission aren't guaranteed.

Apr 24, 2018
I've always wanted to go back and play the old Rance games after getting hooked on Sengoku Rance, but I'm having some technical issues:

I played Rance 1, and it ran fine in full screen. I had to alt tab and find a guide a few times to progress, and had no problems, but eventually, right as I was finishing up, my screen resolution was lowered. It's still affected long after I exited the game and restarted. I've gone to display options, and it says it's in my old resolution; messing with that didn't help. It's really annoying having my screen not fit my monitor, anyone have a fix?

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes