Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Are the these games any any good? I'm thinking of getting started on the franchise but can barely find a single review.

GEMPAL

Jan 14, 2019
Speaking of Rance 6, can we move the chara between rows during fight? Tried to look it up but i didnt find any info at all.

SoulStealer

Jun 7, 2017
If I remember correctly, only the 5 and the 6 are uncensored right now (the only ones with official translation)

GEMPAL

Jan 14, 2019
Man the series was awesome, thanks for sharing. I know I'm asking too much but I hope one day you could get the last 3 games.

Reactions: Namco15

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
how come you guys are using the old rance 1? they have a newer remake of it:

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
how come you guys are using the old rance 1? they have a newer remake of it:
As stated before Rance 01(the remake) is not translated. There is also a remake titled Rance 03 for Rance 3, yet that isn't translated either. Also, the Rance 02 remake isn't even up to date as it received updates to the content and gameplay, but those additions were never translated so only the base game was translated.

thevrede2

Feb 14, 2019
I'm confused. I was playing rance 1 and got stuck in the castle part. I looked at the guide and can't figure out what's wrong/missing. I've talked to the maids and gotten their keys, talked to yuki and her sister and given the pendant, gotten the jar and mandarin, asked the mouse about the jar and taken miki's panties twice so she blows me away and then talked to the king and yet I still can't meet Yuran in the coliseum. Any help? -- Edit -- I figured it out. Just have to talk to the guy in the coliseum several times.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Man MangaGamer finished with the translation and editing of Rance 8, while Sengoku Rance is still in beta. Hopefully Rance 8 will be released in Q3 this year... how long can a beta take, right? :cry::cry:

It's been toooooo looooooong
I want Senhime :'(

I also low key wish Yamamoto Isoroku's route was canon :love:
It's been 5 years since I took this pic and finished this route, nostalgic :cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: GEMPAL and Namco15

Draka232

Jan 21, 2018
Man MangaGamer finished with the translation and editing of Rance 8, while Sengoku Rance is still in beta. Hopefully Rance 8 will be released in Q3 this year... how long can a beta take, right? :cry::cry:
From an AMA on /v/ its apparently a massive hassle to get Sengoku Rance to work properly on modern english machines.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
From an AMA on /v/ its apparently a massive hassle to get Sengoku Rance to work properly on modern english machines.
Wonder why that is? It played fine back when I had Windows 7. When I upgraded to Windows 8 and now 10, I have to get Locale Emulator to play it but it still runs flawless nonetheless with the fan translation patch. Last time I played it was in 2014 but I just launched it again just fine with Locale Emulator. Ahhhh I miss this universe, Sengoku Rance's been sitting in my C drive since, one of those games I'll never get rid of, and my precious saves ;'D

Reactions: Namco15
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes