Cannon_dt

Feb 27, 2018
Hi,
Is there a way to stretch the game to in full screen to fill the entire screen real estate? Right now it is parked in the middle with black bars on either side. Cannot seem to find a way in the settings.ini file either. Just curious if this is even possible

Ananth

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Rance 5D doesn't work for me whenever I press Start it brings the blue lion who says "saving" then exits the screen and then what I assume is an error message in Japanese pops up and then the game freezes on the screen

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
heya anyone have a link for rance 3 remake can't seem to find it anywhere
Not translated yet as far as I know.

Anyhow, to my question, anyone know where the Kichikou Rance save files are kept in folders? With the limited save files available, would like the option to copy some and put them elsewhere since there are so many route variations.

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Hi, I try to play sengoku rance. but the text not showing up. Anyone know how to solve this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My guess is you don't have the font style installed on your comp. I could be wrong (might be thinking of a different vn), but I think that fan translation comes with text files that you need to apply, hopefully there are instructions.

skizio

Jun 28, 2017
My guess is you don't have the font style installed on your comp. I could be wrong (might be thinking of a different vn), but I think that fan translation comes with text files that you need to apply, hopefully there are instructions.
the readme only mention I need MS Gothic and MS Mincho, and I have both on my OS.

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
the readme only mention I need MS Gothic and MS Mincho, and I have both on my OS.
Hmm, I'm not really sure then. I doubt it's necessary to be in Japanese locale, but you could try that. Otherwise, I don't really know. You might have to wait for Mangagamer's translation which should hopefully be done by the end of Q1.

EDIT: Could also try a fresh install/freshly reapplying the English patch.

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
Should I play all of these or just skip over to sengoku rance? It's quite difficult to progress when there's no guide...

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Without playing the previous parts, you lose a bit of the climate of the story itself about Rance.

If, however, you are not interested in this type of relationship and are looking for a good erotic game, then you can start with Sengogu Rance.

Reactions: Regula

SoulStealer

Jun 7, 2017
It's an expansion. (both base game and it will be included in the Magagamer version ofc)

I'm not sure if we'll have it this year if we take the 7 in example (Sengoku, who stayed months between "translation finished" and "in beta")

Reactions: Namco15
Jul 22, 2017
Hi I'm new to this series and I want to play this from the very first games. I saw that rance 1-3 got a remake. Is it possible to play them with English translation? Help me with this if you can.

Edit: I just saw only the 2nd one seems to be translated to english (i.e the remake)... I wonder if machine translation is playable with them or even possible to do it like that. I learn Japanese atm but I don't think I'm gonna be able to read and understand everything in Japanese soon.

Can someone explain to me why this:
video is in English text at some parts? Seems to be from the rance 01 remake.

Reactions: Sir Phoenix
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes