blank23412

Feb 26, 2019
Did you set your system locale to Japanese or tried running the game via a program that lets you emulate Japanese system locale like Textractor? You might also have to run it as an administrator.
I actually got it to work! thanks for the suggestion

tneer2

Feb 21, 2019
I need some advice guys...

Out of all the rance games, which ones would you say have the highest sex content?

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I need some advice guys...

Out of all the rance games, which ones would you say have the highest sex content?
Haven't explored enough in the untranslated games, but of what is translated I did a quick count and I am pretty sure VI has the most.

Skorm007

Nov 27, 2017
If you like this series and want the other ones to get translated as well, please consider dropping the 30 bucks. Downloading free is fine (I do it all the time) but I love these games and want them all in english. Also these 2 titles together are well worth the price.

Reactions: GaRbS and crugh2112

Nobody1337

Mar 14, 2018
If you like this series and want the other ones to get translated as well, please consider dropping the 30 bucks. Downloading free is fine (I do it all the time) but I love these games and want them all in english. Also these 2 titles together are well worth the price.
I'm planning to give them money for Rance 8 (Like I did for Rance 6) but I'm tired of their lazy money grabs about not giving us the games we actually want. Rance 8 is done (As confirmed by the TL'er), they're just dragging the fanbase for money so fuck em.

Skorm007

Nov 27, 2017
I don't see how that is lazy or money grabbing, it's planning a (weird/dumb) release shedule. If the TL was bad it would be lazy or the price was too high it would be money grabbing. But sure it frustrates me as well, been wanting to play 8 the most.

Reactions: DaoDinhKien

DaoDinhKien

Nov 11, 2017
I will buy, as I did for previous MG's Rance, even I had finished them in prirated ones, but only on sale. I dont like the way MG's working now with Rance. Ppl feel happy when they was fed as they are hungry. Howerver, waiting too long makes me not hungry for Rance anymore, MG killed my joys. They had my grudge. -_-

Dragantis

Jul 30, 2018
I was thinking about buying it, I even did add it to cart and go check out but there are no other options than credit card and I'm not going to give them it (one strange call from bank is enough for me no more cc use for eroge).

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I'm planning to give them money for Rance 8 (Like I did for Rance 6) but I'm tired of their lazy money grabs about not giving us the games we actually want. Rance 8 is done (As confirmed by the TL'er), they're just dragging the fanbase for money so fuck em.
01 and 02 are much smaller games than Quest on top of the fact Quest will include the Magnum expansion. Simply 01 and 02 progressed way quicker while they ran into programming amongst other issues likely due to the size and depth of the game and its mechanics. Due to MG's release schedule and usually trying to spread out releases especially within the same series is the main issue with why Quest will likely take a few months. Quest only just finished beta a few months ago but 01+02 were done before even that. 01+02 are pretty good entry points though and nice remakes so they could use this as decent marketing and preparation to try and get maybe more people and hype for Quest since IX and a potential 03 are likely a ways away but only effective if they release Quest by say December or January.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
In case anyone wants them.
01:
02:
Thanks, wish he would've separated 02 and 02 Kai, but I guess this makes things a bit easier though some people may not realize you will need to place the rance 02 script into the main directory.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: superelmo
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes