DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
For Rance 2 the link that contain both versions has a single executable?
If you want both copies as in a copy of 02 and 02 Kai you will need to make a copy of that entire folder and in one of them to put in Kai script into the main directory and overwrite the previous ain file. They are not a single executable and do not share save files between versions.

rance 3 is already fantranllate i think
03 is not fan translated since its very likely MangaGamer will be the ones to translate it. The original Rance III is fan translated though.

Reactions: Zephirot

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Moreso than because of the fact they are doing Quest Magnum, IX and X, they also have other translations from other companies. Also, 03 is a more full blown game especially by modern Rance standards compared to 01 and 02. I suspect 03 will release before X since that game is massive and requires all knowledge of previous games, but who knows how they will go about releasing things after Quest Magnum.

Reactions: TaskRend

gf2468

Jul 10, 2017
Not sure if I can ask this here but I'm kinda stuck in Rance 01. I can't get through the prison because of the alarm traps and the guide in the wiki says I'm supposed to bypass them with some boots that I can buy from Patty, but she's not selling them.

DaoDinhKien

Nov 11, 2017
Do anyone feel frustrated like me when playing Rance 01?? many H-CG was deliberately made less erotic and bold - like they avoid draw p***y when having sex in most of H-CG, (I had that same feeling when seeing Rance X's and Rance 03's CG), worse, dialogue in H-CG of Rance 01 was boring compares to Rance VI or Rance sengoku (the same boring feeling when read H's text of Evenicle) , even art of Rance 01 may be not of Orion.
It may be that Rance 01 was made by total different team to the one that made old Rance.
Feel quite disappointed somehow.
p/s: I had played the old Rance I, aside from ancient CG, I always felt its script insteresting when reading, the same for Rance 02, V, VI and VII

Last edited:

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Thought Rance 2 already had a remake in the thread, in fact I've played it

What's different in the new version? Widescreen support (can't remember if the remake had it)? I get that the kai version is supposedly a different script.

Maybe the non kai version is the same I've played, but the files have different sizes, probably because the new version posted comes packed in a installer

Last edited:

goggeen

Mar 18, 2019
Rance 01 straight up doesn't work. I hit the first combat sequence and the game automatically starts a scene rewind that can't be cancelled, so I'm stuck on the first minute of the game with no ability to progress. Also I'm apparently the only one who has this issue, so that's cool.

Actually happens anytime something becomes interactable outside the textbox, including Alice's Mansion.

Last edited:

TIGER ACE

Jan 9, 2019
Whats the difference of RANce 02 AND RANCE 02 KAI?
Rance 2 is original script.
Rance 2 Kai is rewritten script.
Both are remastered of the original, same cgs difference being script/dialogue

no idea which one is better cause I never played either.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Added a torrent link for both the remaster versions.
Twistty u amazing beaver thanks from the muff not as hairy as u lmao

There is any translation or plan to translate Rance 03?
As been said apart from the fan patched one, i have searched the MG site and there is nothing in the works from rance 3 to be translated. I guess they will wait and see from the sales of 1 & 2

There's also no fan translation project planned
Thats because the people who where translating the series now do it for MG. Seeing as alice and MG are partners it in now who wants to risk a fan translation 'No One'

• Hey there
Reactions: Twistty

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I believe the next one they will release whenever that is Magnum

1604111079911.png

Out of beta!

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes