Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Guys, tell me honestly - am i stupid, or Rance IV is actually supposed to have every music not looped, fading and starting again?

Itachizin

Nov 20, 2018
Is it possible to download the english version of Rance 1 remake? I would definetely buy it but I have no idea how to do that in my country. Does anyone know if there are torrent options to download it for free?

Nov 23, 2019
Is it possible to download the english version of Rance 1 remake? I would definetely buy it but I have no idea how to do that in my country. Does anyone know if there are torrent options to download it for free?
You might've already figured it out by now, but there's download links to the Rance 1 remake already. There's also links for MangaGamer's (the people currently translating the Rance games) website where you can purchase the EN version of the Rance games all the way up to Quest (except 03)

Synraxx

Sep 2, 2021
Does anyone have a download/link to the rance 3 remake? I'm aware that there's no translated version right now so ive been looking for the japanese one for hours but ive had no luck

Last edited:

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
OP updated with:
  • :
  • mini game:

Last edited:
Reactions: superelmo

DegenPink

Sep 14, 2021
Any chance anyone has a way to view the hcg scenes from Rance 1 separately from the game since it has so cg viewer?

claudeckenni

Jun 3, 2022
I played Sengoku Rance back in 2009-2010. It was one of my fav game. Been looking for the installation file and the save data for forever, Im glad that today I found them there. Kudos to all of the people who put an effort to post all the files and download links! Thank you!

Reactions: Duke Leo

grebd

Apr 15, 2019
This series is much more than just hentai for me. Its something special for me. I cant wait for 03 , 9 and 10 english translation

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
Is there ntr at all in any of these? I had assumed not, but I saw an image with two people with the last name
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and was slightly put off. I played the first one, and there was a little bit of ntr but not really notable, since you don't really talk to the girl (around the end). Anyway, from what I found I saw that these people were important non-side characters. I also don't know if its even an official image I saw. Regardless, I'm sure people here would help me out. Additionally the reason I think this is an official image I saw, is that some dude said
which is not great.

RoyalZel

Feb 22, 2019
Is there ntr at all in any of these? I had assumed not, but I saw an image with two people with the last name
and was slightly put off. I played the first one, and there was a little bit of ntr but not really notable, since you don't really talk to the girl (around the end). Anyway, from what I found I saw that these people were important non-side characters. I also don't know if its even an official image I saw. Regardless, I'm sure people here would help me out. Additionally the reason I think this is an official image I saw, is that some dude said
which is not great.
I'll try to answer this the best I can. There is not any real major ntr scenes in the sense that major characters get stolen away from the MC Rance. That said, Rance fucks(and rapes) alot of women throughout the series, and not all of them end up in his harem/falling in love with him in some form/carry his children. There are both a few canon rape-scenes as well as non-canon bad-end rape scenes involving some of the major female characters that don't involve Rance, but that is not something I classify as NTR.

Onto your first spoiler, I think you are mixing up the Rance series with Evenicle 1 as Kalars are not just a last name, but an entire all-female race. Kalars appear in both Rance and Evenicle(in the Rance series they are canonically mentioned at the end of Sengoku Rance and appear in Rance Quest, which are the seventh and eighth games in the series, respectively.) The kalars that Rance gets involved with are not ntr'd in any way, shape or form.

Now for your 2nd spoiler, I don't know where you heard that from but "little princess" has two contexts in Sengoku Rance(and neither is ntr)

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
I'll try to answer this the best I can. There is not any real major ntr scenes in the sense that major characters get stolen away from the MC Rance. That said, Rance fucks(and rapes) alot of women throughout the series, and not all of them end up in his harem/falling in love with him in some form/carry his children. There are both a few canon rape-scenes as well as non-canon bad-end rape scenes involving some of the major female characters that don't involve Rance, but that is not something I classify as NTR.

Onto your first spoiler, I think you are mixing up the Rance series with Evenicle 1 as Kalars are not just a last name, but an entire all-female race. Kalars appear in both Rance and Evenicle(in the Rance series they are canonically mentioned at the end of Sengoku Rance and appear in Rance Quest, which are the seventh and eighth games in the series, respectively.) The kalars that Rance gets involved with are not ntr'd in any way, shape or form.

Now for your 2nd spoiler, I don't know where you heard that from but "little princess" has two contexts in Sengoku Rance(and neither is ntr)
oh, okay thanks for the clarification. I'm still not entirely sure what you mean, since I feel like non-mc rape is ntr, but I do think my question about some of the stuff was answered. I don't consider the bad ends to be real ntr though. By canon scenes not involving the mc, did you mean scenes like the one with pulptenks and the snake? Because scenes like that are fine for me, so long as they don't get further. Things I would consider ntr are more along the lines of the gorilla stuff if it had been shown, or along the lines of one scene in evenicle, where the one character and the dude gets ntr'd (side characters).

Also, the scene I was mainly asking about was with I think with
but i'm still not sure its even an official scene.

RoyalZel

Feb 22, 2019
oh, okay thanks for the clarification. I'm still not entirely sure what you mean, since I feel like non-mc rape is ntr, but I do think my question about some of the stuff was answered. I don't consider the bad ends to be real ntr though. By canon scenes not involving the mc, did you mean scenes like the one with pulptenks and the snake? Because scenes like that are fine for me, so long as they don't get further. Things I would consider ntr are more along the lines of the gorilla stuff if it had been shown, or along the lines of one scene in evenicle, where the one character and the dude gets ntr'd (side characters).

Also, the scene I was mainly asking about was with I think with
but i'm still not sure its even an official scene.
I think we'll have to agree to disagree on the rape=ntr part. But in your case, then yes there would scenes you would classify as ntr. Not like with Pulptenks, who is both a minor character and a character Rance has no actual attachment towards besides a quick fuck. But an example of a major character is

As to the two Kalars you mentioned

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
I think we'll have to agree to disagree on the rape=ntr part. But in your case, then yes there would scenes you would classify as ntr. Not like with Pulptenks, who is both a minor character and a character Rance has no actual attachment towards besides a quick fuck. But an example of a major character is

As to the two Kalars you mentioned
oh okay, thanks for letting me know. To be honest that canonical gang rape scene is putting me off, but knowing about it beforehand may help dampen the negative effect of it.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes