Dharkie29

Apr 24, 2020
I managed to save him: I built traps, had a high kobold morale, captured all the girls, hired a wolfpeople and had zero cruelty. Perhaps several of this are combined to determine whether Petruk die or not.
I did exactly that except for the kobold morale, where farm treasures? aside from the kobold themselves to get the treasure, cuz I can't make them farm anymore keeps saying that they are not finished with there raids.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I did exactly that except for the kobold morale, where farm treasures? aside from the kobold themselves to get the treasure I got to give them 2 treasures, and seems its not enough.
The scene you're talking about, (where Petruk dies) are you talking about when the huntress finally assaults your lair? If so, did you save her (the huntress) from the centaurs? Edit: make sure all your guard captains have at least two moral, that's the highest loyalty I think.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dharkie29

Apr 24, 2020
The scene you're talking about, (where Petruk dies) are you talking about when the huntress finally assaults your lair? If so, did you save her (the huntress) from the centaurs? Edit: make sure all your guard captains have at least two moral, that's the highest loyalty I think.
Yes that one. the dragon was sleeping and Petruk shielded him. alright I will try saving her.

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2020
Two questions 1. How do I build traps for the twins? 2. How do I build morale?
Walkthrough tells you both those things, but for traps you must have 1-2 treasure, and go talk to your attendant and ask him to make something for you. Morale is achieved by surveying each horde and giving them gold, if they're mercs or kobolds, or captives, for mercs, kobolds, and wolfs.

Reactions: gregers

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
sadly, the walkthrough is only on google. i'd love to have a look in there, to see where i went wrong, but i can't access anything google. it's locked out system wide. we don't see google as trusted.
That would be the time I would use proxy :geek:
But you don't like the Google Overlord, probably wise :coffee:

Since you're here I assume you trust a pirate pirate think.png
Google Documents offers conversions so PDF (Portable Document Format)

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Also make sure that after you request to build the traps you leave the lair to a different place and come back to trigger it's completion(i believe that's how it works) or sleep. I know i went to sleep when it was first added in game and those twins stole my stuff :mad:. They could've atleast gave me a BJ or something prior :ROFLMAO:. I even took my anger out on poor Petruk and killed him when i started over.

Jokes on them now though because they're giving me BJs for free and i got to keep my treasure :devilish:. Even my buddy Petruk is leading the kobolds and swimming in treasure.

Last edited:
  • Sad

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
You shouldn't have done that, he's just a boy. Poor little fella.
The thing is he has never died on any of my playthroughs and all it took was me getting all my treasure stolen to kill him on a new one. He's all innocent and loves treasure just as much but i wasn't hearing any of it that day.

It's still funny to this day watching Maelys own him every time even though he never dies there for me. :ROFLMAO:

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Ravager [v4.0.2] 4MinuteWarning

Original Size Win/Linux: 828 MB
Original Size Mac: 811 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 190 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 172 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA
So, could someone that is all in the know on compressing these things able to point 4MW in the right direction?

I vaguely recall them expressing interest in doing something like this an update or 3 ago.

I ask not for unselfish reasons, as i hope the android port could then benefit from compression. (The last one i had to uninstall the previous instead of just updating, likely due to size)

Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
So, could someone that is all in the know on compressing these things able to point 4MW in the right direction?

I vaguely recall them expressing interest in doing something like this an update or 3 ago.

I ask not for unselfish reasons, as i hope the android port could then benefit from compression. (The last one i had to uninstall the previous instead of just updating, likely due to size)
Just tell him to message me, but if you know someone who can do the Android ports, they can port from the compressed version.

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

Heresiarch

Jun 27, 2017
First and foremost, a spoiler-esque question:

Just checked this out - and I must say - I'm very surprised over how well written this is compared to most junk we find around these parts. Sadly, I can't get over the fact that I'm playing a freaking four-legged, dragon with a log-sized spear, but at times, this is genuinely interesting. Credit where credit is due and I do love the fact that I don't have to be a callous, murderous rapist. Heck, thus far, a non-rapist/Mercy/Prosperity run might even be possible, it looks like it would require 100% min-maxing, but it looks possible. And I did not expect that out of the game, at all.

And oh, by the way, the various consort scenes in Act 4 are adorable.

• Thinking Face

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Hi, all! Quite a few messages since I've last visited; let's see if I can answer a few.

hopefully this doesn't end up abandoned due to too much work they had wanted to accomplish aka reaching for more then they can manage
its still early with lots of branching parts they will cause issues as it goes, hopefully its just undue worry but ive seen this a few times and watched it fail due to too much work and them giving up with voice acting art and story i can only hope things work out but forgive me if i feel like they are doomed to fail for grasping more then they can manage
Thank you for your concern, if not your faith! Don't worry, I'm fine - I've managed projects of this scale before, and I know exactly what I'm doing. If you are particularly worried about the game's future, the best way to express this is *shakes cap* via Patreon.

as for the update 30 min ago i dont really see much content at any rate ive finished everything based on thats posted with nothing progressed
cannot wait till the next update
About how much content is in each update? I've been reading the changelogs but it's kind of hard to tell when it's worth it to play again. I think I played this around v2.5.2-3 (edit, actually it was 2.4.5), the game is super good but I'm a bit of a skeptic when it comes to updates as frequent as this game gets (I can thank Tales of Androgyny for that)
Ah, the eternal question of H-dev: do you update often, and disappoint people who want large updates, or update big, and disappoint people who want frequent updates?

More helpfully:
- The first number in the version goes up when the game has a new Act. So 4.0.0 was the first one with Act IV content.
- The second number in the version goes up when one or more significant new features is added.
- The third number in the version goes up when there are new scenes, art, and other cool things added to the existing framework.

I usually update once a fortnight, but sometimes I'll put that on pause if I'm working on something really big like a new Act.

Everyone is talking about Malice but what about our kobold children? I want them to be the best little kobolds they can possibly be. You thought this was a game about being a dragon conquering stuff nah in reality its a father simulator :ROFLMAO:
It's the reverse Bioware strategy: draw people in with smut, then get them to stick around for the open world and character development :p

So you meaning to tell me...

I can actually play as a Fire Breathing Dragon... Be a Male protagonist...

Fuck and breed with many women...

Build an army and conquer the land...

Have myself Pregnant Consorts...

Able to have AND SEE my own children!

Big ass, Big titties, Mind control, and all that good stuff...

Welp!

I just found my favourite game of all time.
1601607838749.png

Am I the only one that actually wants to see more pregnancy content? The thought of being surrounded by my pregnant women consorts, and those that I have bonked on the way across my campaign~ To see them give birth and only to impregnate them again...

Yeeeah, I really do love this game so much.
Yes, there's plenty more to come - but it has to respect the game's passage of time, so most of your dickings will 'mature' in Act V. Which also gives us a little more time to get the art assets ready.

Do we know if there's more content coming for Cuchilla/Naho and other NPCs that seemingly serves no purpose right now? Or are they just there for people to collect scenes/be given to the various factions for morale?

Just checked this out - and I must say - I'm very surprised over how well written this is compared to most junk we find around these parts. Sadly, I can't get over the fact that I'm playing a freaking four-legged, dragon with a log-sized spear, but at times, this is genuinely interesting. Credit where credit is due and I do love the fact that I don't have to be a callous, murderous rapist. Heck, thus far, a non-rapist/Mercy/Prosperity run might even be possible, it looks like it would require 100% min-maxing, but it looks possible. And I did not expect that out of the game, at all.

My only complaint right now would be that it's very hard to gauge what the actual outcome of various choices would be; giving Mina Bastion, giving the Mercenaries knighthood, giving the Wolfpack the Lowlands as their roam et.c. I still have no clue what some choices actually mean, the difference between them, nor their long-term impact.

And oh, by the way, the various consort scenes in Act 4 are adorable.
Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad you're enjoying it.

Because it's a game with large scope, my approach was to get as many of the characters into play as quickly as possible, then build them out. We're now at the point where some of those characters have fully fleshed out arcs, and some of them don't. Yet. They will get more love.

Choices are always tricky to handle because if you give away too little information, they're a stab in the dark, while if you give away too much information they take a lot of the fun out later on. I've tried to telegraph what kind of consequences they might be, based on the people in question and "what it says on the tin", but leave out enough details to provide an interesting reveal further down the line.

4.60 star(s) 202 Votes