Beaba

Sep 30, 2019
Is there a way to help Maellys from her "broken status"? The walkthrough stops right there, with vaginal sex with Maellys.
The game version for the route stops there or is there something to do before go any further her route?

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Is there a way to help Maellys from her "broken status"? The walkthrough stops right there, with vaginal sex with Maellys.
The game version for the route stops there or is there something to do before go any further her route?
So far, doesn't seem like it. Either you keep her depressed or you agree to give her what she wants after seeing Heloïse (if she's your consort) and she ends up broken. Likely it'll have to wait a later update.

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
Speaking of Maelys If she is completely severed from the goddess power could it be replaced with infernal power? Because IF so that would be a cool potential path as another way for her to "recover". Also I'm not gonna deny I just want a red skin elf like what happens with heloise if you give her to the internals it would be a way to really explore what happens to elves during and after that transformation... like Can they breathe fire?

Last edited:

jess7979

Jun 29, 2018
I was wondering which characters are canonically virgins, I know Dharja(Only dildos), and Malice is clearly specify, Maelys is implied I believe. Which character are virgins? I didnt notice any difference in the text with the defloration option turned on yet. other details may be added later on. I was wondering.

Love the game I bought it on steam to support your work. thank you

Apr 29, 2022
I was wondering which characters are canonically virgins, I know Dharja(Only dildos), and Malice is clearly specify, Maelys is implied I believe. Which character are virgins? I didnt notice any difference in the text with the defloration option turned on yet. other details may be added later on. I was wondering.

Love the game I bought it on steam to support your work. thank you
Inej is, Chanwe should be but I don't remember if there's any dialogue for her.
Enid, Malice, Inej and Chanwe.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Maelys is NOT a virgin definitively because was raped previously, that's why she was shred from the goddess (even she says one more time will broke her completely).

Reactions: Rutonat

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Maelys is NOT a virgin definitively because was raped previously, that's why she was shred from the goddess (even she says one more time will broke her completely).
wait wait wasn't she previously only buttfucked tho, i faintly recall her begging only to put it there to prevent the final cut? not entirely sure, been a while.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
wait wait wasn't she previously only buttfucked tho, i faintly recall her begging only to put it there to prevent the final cut? not entirely sure, been a while.
If that's the case, don't you think she doesn't want vaginal "again" specifically because it'll compltely severe her connection to her goddess ? Because think about it, if anal was the same problem, then her asking for it rather than vaginal would be very illogical...

Last edited:
Reactions: Dysphorika

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
I recall there being no difference between anal and vaginal. It's pretty much implied that she's been had in both ways before by other dragons ("...raped from the front, raped from the back, raped upside down, hanging..."), and both of the options lead to the same outcome. Why she thinks anal might be different, I don't know. Wishful thinking, or maybe the back channel is a little better in terms of divine disapproval, but she's basically down to her last 'divine connection point' and such a distinction no longer matters. IDK, it's not really spelled out in any detail.

• Red Heart

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Wishful thinking, or maybe the back channel is a little better in terms of divine disapproval,
Desperation. At that point, unless my memory betrays me, she still doesn't get how you are (either a nice dragon or a monster depending on how you play), and probably expect you to rape her just like every other before you. So she tries anything that crosses her mind to try and hopefully maybe retain the tinest shred of connection to her goddess.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
My version might be somewhat out of date, but I think any severing requires you to be a bad, bad dragon to her first. Not that it matters, she - quite reasonably - expects you to be like the others anyway.

In any case, the story of her first dragon encounter describes her getting it in the ass and starting to become severed as a result, so why she'd think a repeat performance is not going to sever her further is beyond me. Unless she has experimental evidence that vaginal sex is even worse from a divine approval POV, I'd think her first encounter would have had enough of an emotional impact that she wouldn't try to deceive herself like that.

Is there a 'nice dragon' severance event? I can't recall or find any ATM.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
My version might be somewhat out of date, but I think any severing requires you to be a bad, bad dragon to her first. Not that it matters, she - quite reasonably - expects you to be like the others anyway.

In any case, the story of her first dragon encounter describes her getting it in the ass and starting to become severed as a result, so why she'd think a repeat performance is not going to sever her further is beyond me. Unless she has experimental evidence that vaginal sex is even worse from a divine approval POV, I'd think her first encounter would have had enough of an emotional impact that she wouldn't try to deceive herself like that.

I've done a run being fully nice every single time, and the same happened anyway. She begged for me to do her after having a talk with darling Heloïse, and ended up broken anyway.

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020

The 'bad' dragon severance event takes place as soon as you rape her after capture. The 'good' dragon severance event requires you to let Heliose talk to her and initiate the threesome scene, after which she'll ask you to have sex with her, which, if you agree, will result in severance.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
will result in severance.
At least, that's the running theory for now, since her route stops there.
It could also be all in her head, she thinks she's done after suffering for so long and so often, that her connection is fully gone and she has nothing left, yet Heloïse might talk to her later on and help her figure out that she has more to live for.
At least you can visit her and apologize again and again...
...... which feels heartbreaking.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
I suppose I might need to upgrade one of these days. I assume you don't get a hole choice in the 'nice dragon severance' route?

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes