billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Still no act V? Are they still polishing previous acts?
Dev Notes

• We’ve finished our first phase of playtesting for Act V, and are getting content ready for the second. Which means our writers are all very busy - but our artists and voice talent have an opportunity to catch up! Please enjoy this tasty chunk of new media.
bro, first dev note.

Reactions: Reij and errte13

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
"Visiting the kobolds while Darja is in a state of quantum superposition will no longer collapse reality." Between this and her wormhole Butt glitch that turned back time, I'm beginning to believe Darja is some type of ultra powerful Eldritch abomination that 4MW is trying to stop :ROFLMAO:.
The truth of everything
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 2, 2020
Does the new update bring something new?, or just reworks (sorry if it is something obvious but I just discovered the game some weeks ago and I dont know how this creator works), because when I see the change logs it only appears to be rework art... o_O

Reactions: str8up

GemKiller

Jan 1, 2022
Does the new update bring something new?, or just reworks (sorry if it is something obvious but I just discovered the game some weeks ago and I dont know how this creator works), because when I see the change logs it only appears to be rework art... o_O
this game has an update each month so my advice would be to wait for the next update

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
I'm confused. Does this newest release actually add anything? The Changelog seems like it's just tweaks and art fixes.
currently they are working on the next chapter which i think should be next version or the one after that? so the past few updates that we have been seeing is just bug fixes, quality of life improvements and art reworks/additions while they keep working on the next chapter but you wont see it untill its completed

if they released the chapter in unfinished form you would have stuff like "yeah you cant go to these locations because the events arent done yet" and be locked into like one specific half finished path with no real choice of where to go and even then you might just get stuck midway through so it wouldn't be an enjoyable experience

Last edited:
Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

valdasss

Aug 16, 2017
how much content are we talking about ? was interested like half a year ago... is it like 3 quests or is it a 4/8 h kinda thing ?

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes