luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Because you didn't read the directions?
View attachment 3134701
In his defense both drm bypass are not for the following version (even tho they might work anyway), also, these things should be provided directly in the build if you want to share content, if I'm not wrong one of the rules states that games shared must not cointain protection or it should go into cracking request.

Farizej

Dec 20, 2020
Feels like the last couple of months have been very light on actual content. We do get new art and voice lines... but for already existing scenes. Actual new scenes are few.

This time we got just one scene with Chia... and that's it. Just this one thing in the "scene" category.

Welp. Sad to see this game to slow down right when the story was getting interesting.
Ever since act V i feel the same. Used to download every update now i wait for several updates or when they release "bigger one", as much as i like voice lines and animated old art , i would love to see the story move forward.

viggo7330

Nov 30, 2023
Hey I am having difficulty trying to get the game to run, as it seems either the bypass isn't working or I dont know how to get it working properly

F1forhalp

SOTD: Lamb Of God - Vigil
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Sorry I have problem. If I trystart the game it open steam and say I do not have licence. What I have to do to start the game?
check the OP. there are two links for DRM remover. the game starts with a steam request and there are ways to fix that. all you need to do, is read.

also, this very same answer to this very same question is on just about each of the last 20 or more pages. all you have to do, is read. one page back, or two.. or you simply use the search function and look for 'steam' you should get lots of results, which all lead to the same answer.
/rant

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
I've been waiting for this game to finish to avoid the download for small minor changes for some time now.
Is it actually still going or is it mostly small additions?
Seemed like it was saying the story was done but it isn't completed so... idk.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I've been waiting for this game to finish to avoid the download for small minor changes for some time now.
Is it actually still going or is it mostly small additions?
Seemed like it was saying the story was done but it isn't completed so... idk.
It's still going. There's still the greater part of Act V to come. Logically the game can't be finished until there's some resolution of the impending Cataclysm.

Reactions: JungleNuts
4.50 star(s) 206 Votes