ahbapftw

May 15, 2019
i love how game is almost fully voiced up this is something you almost never see in these parts
yet voice actors kinda like someone in the street thats given 5 dolar and wanted to voice over some lines they dont feel alive

Whyhellothere

Jun 20, 2017
Great job at explaining Val's and Naho's characters in such great detail. Maybe after this some people would understand that you can't just be nice to everyone. Some characters are irredeemable scumbags who answer with poison to kindness.
I'm trying to make val my wife.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
I'm trying to make val my wife.
She will chew your dick off and then vomit some insults. But there is a way to at least make her word-vomit entertaining, to give her... erm... special flavor, IYKWIM.
1701782791273.png
Just be careful - those nuggets do be hella spicy.

P.S. Like fucking everything KFC makes. Like, common, are you trying to feed me or to give me stomach ulcer? My gastritis can't take that much pepper. And the brown alarm afterwards! Oh, the brown alarm afterwards... It feels like I'd be an astronaut if I wouldn't be holding onto the cabin. Whoosh! - major Tom to Ground Control, I am exiting the orbit of Jupiter right now! Send the cleaning crew to the launch pad! And make them wear full hazmat suits!

Reactions: JungleNuts

Specterninja

Aug 22, 2021

Overview:
We all know the story: Hero emerges from humble beginnings, slays the tyrannical dragon, and ushers in a new era of peace and prosperity. But here, it's the other way around. Ravager is a game where you play a young dragon, determined to reclaim their birthright. To do so, you will need to build your power, ally with dark forces, evade justice, and whet your bestial appetites. The game currently spans the first four acts of the story: from your birth to your assault on the capital. It has a nonlinear plot, with many significant choices to make (and fun to have) along the way.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-01
Release Date: 2023-12-01
Developer: 4MinuteWarning - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 5.1.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Game uses steam drm, please use bypass linked below

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac
(5.0.2): - PIXELDRAIN - -
Android
(5.0.5): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: -
Fan Signatures - Drm Remover - Another DRM remover *

Gallery Unlock: Click 'Unlock All' on the first page of the gallery.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
_Maou_ thanks for the link

View attachment 679906 View attachment 679905 View attachment 679904 View attachment 679903 View attachment 679901 View attachment 679899 View attachment 679898 View attachment 679897 View attachment 679896
was fun little game now your forcing me to link my steam nope im out

• Hey there
  • Angry
Reactions: AhrimanH and _Maou_

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021

psyco0

Oct 4, 2017
Just be careful - those nuggets do be hella spicy.

P.S. Like fucking everything KFC makes. Like, common, are you trying to feed me or to give me stomach ulcer? My gastritis can't take that much pepper.
so you voluntarily eat something you know is going to set off your stomach problems? sounds like a you problem

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
so you voluntarily eat something you know is going to set off your stomach problems? sounds like a you problem
A culinary condescension? Here? I must be high or something, lol.

No, I don't eat it. I tried a few times and quickly realized KFC products are not edible for me. It does not mean I can't try it once a few years with a friend, since he wants those damn chicken nuggets and I don't want to leave him to eat it alone, but that's a friendship thing, not food thing. I just have to make some precautions of pharmaceutical nature to prevent myself from exploding brown. You know, you can mitigate much of food's negative effects with the right medicine - just do it responsibly.

So, yeah, its a me problem that I am able to solve. Regardless of this fact, however, is the tendency of KFC to over-pepper everything. It sucks, plain and simple. It takes from the flavor rather than adds to it, and it makes already unhealthy meal even less healthy.

So, yeah, fuck dem nuggets.

Right, Valzira? Valziiira!
1702037015027.png
I don't think she's in the mood for talking right now. This nugget is still too spicy!

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
I've been waiting on this for 2 years lol and since then it's only gotten worse for her. It's a real shame because she's so cute, but if you're not into abusing her brutally she basically has no content.
As one person here rightfully pointed out (here), Val is terrible person. Like, really, REALLY bad. We are literally talking ol' 'Dolf levels of bad here. And she does not even have the funny mustache!

I too want for her kinder contents - I am playing as Bad Dragon, therefore bad bitch is okay in my book. But, dammit, she is hard to sympathize with! I don't know what kind of tragic backstory she may get in the future, but right now she is just monstrous. Hateful, hypocritical, vile genocidal maniac who does stuff on a whim and does not give a shit about consequences of her actions and the suffering of others. Its like devs tried to make the worst character possible (not in quality, but in spirit).

Reactions: AhrimanH

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
As one person here rightfully pointed out (here), Val is terrible person. Like, really, REALLY bad. I don't know what kind of tragic backstory she may get in the future, but right now she is just monstrous. Hateful, hypocritical, vile genocidal maniac who does stuff on a whim and does not give a shit about consequences of her actions and the suffering of others.
This post fascinates me. Why do people think every awful, shitty, monstrous person needs a tragic backstory? Is this something that Hollywood has instilled in us? Sometimes monsters are just monsters

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
This post fascinates me. Why do people think every awful, shitty, monstrous person needs a tragic backstory? Is this something that Hollywood has instilled in us? Sometimes monsters are just monsters
No idea. I literally threw the bit about tragic backstory so the people who think that way would be at ease.

But to be honest, backstory can make villain more understandable, if not sympathetic. Yes, its an option, not a requirement, but its nice to know why the heck our villain is such a piece of work.

Or not. Sometimes the backstory is so simple its barely worth telling. And sometimes your villain is more of a "force-a-nature" variety - comes, wreck shit and go, leaving rubble. Like drejis from Titan AE - they are a menace and that's what matters. You don't need backstory on them.

Last edited:

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I hate that! "maybe we can understand what drove this ordinary man kill 54 people with a sniper rifle in this peaceful suburb of Dayton, Ohio..." Dude, do you really WANT me to understand that? Think about it. :)

no one here

May 15, 2017
so if i dont fuck the huntress early on and be kind to her does she eventually join the harem of do i have to break her and have malice heal her ?

Reactions: forbiddentwo
Sep 11, 2022
So far there is no way to have sex with her without breaking her if you are gentle and don't have sex with her she becomes a knight (I really want to one day make her a concubine and then my Queen)

Reactions: forbiddentwo

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
State Of The Realm: December
Chapter Two, and beyond!

Last month was a very difficult month, for reasons I can't talk about here. So I won't! Let's talk about development news instead.

Our lead editor DoItToJulia is currently masterminding the completion of the last elements of Chapter One (including Balthorne, Eburon, Mother and Zizeryx), while our lead writer Mattrex is leading the charge into Chapter Two. We plan to release Chapter Two in the first half of 2024, as soon as it is ready. This is an adventurous timeline to pursue - there’s an awful lot to write and draw - but we have our foundations in place, and we are very serious about finishing what we have started.

Monthly updates will continue in the interim, as always. Our next one will arrive in the first weekend of 2024, after a brief shutdown across the festival period. These might be a little more media-focused for a while, as our writers’ attention is focused on preparations for Chapter Two, but our artists and voice talent will continue at full tilt throughout.

Looking further out towards the horizon, we have also commenced very early pre-production for our next game, codenamed P2D. Our occasional splash artist Undoodle, who made the beautiful CGs for our set-pieces, is joining us as a full visual lead for it. We will be working on it at a gentle-but-steady pace, with the intent to have a demo available for you shortly after Ravager’s main plotline is completed. You can look forward to a proper announcement about P2D in the near future.

In the interim, I hope you all have a very cosy winter period (or a very breezy summer, if you’re in the other hemisphere). I look forward to kicking off the new year with more high-grade draconic content for everyone. Cheers!

Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

4.50 star(s) 206 Votes