GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Well you can load your previous save to check them, but honestly it doesn't really matter as long as you're comfortable with the result :)

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Html or css file have edited about pov or right box in game that show stat?
In joiplay it's too close and can't fit whole thing.
So I'm gonna edit it, let me know which one.

Last edited:

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Html or css file have edited about pov or right box in game that show stat?
In joiplay it's too close and can't fit whole thing.
So I'm gonna edit it, let me know which one.
I'm not sure I understand what you just said. But after googling joiplay, my guess is you want the UI to fit on android so you can play the game on your phone.
Everything that handle size of the UI is in the .css (except the box to load text save it's at the end of HTML).
But I must warn you that the .css is a MESS.
I had not written html/css/js ffor years when I started this game and my css skill was objectively 0 at the time.
If you don't manage to edit it so it fit android I'll probably make an android version at some point, but I have other things to do for the next few updates.

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Sounds alot like that second chance or another chance game where you play as a fat loser that is sent back to redo his college days with his current wisdom and life experience and every so many days he is brought back to the present and then sent back with a portion of his "grinded" SKILLS AND/OR aTTrIBUTEs. JS

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
i cant hunt humans in the forest
There doesn't seem to be a problem in my end, are you sure you have an empty cell?
Sounds alot like that second chance or another chance game where you play as a fat loser that is sent back to redo his college days with his current wisdom and life experience and every so many days he is brought back to the present and then sent back with a portion of his "grinded" SKILLS AND/OR aTTrIBUTEs. JS
The game's name is a reference to an anime called RE:Zero in which the MC return in the past every time he dies.

Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa

Iblis

Jun 15, 2017
Hi is there much femdom/lezdom in this? can you even be submissive in this game and any bondage? Thank you!!

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Hi is there much femdom/lezdom in this? can you even be submissive in this game and any bondage? Thank you!!
You can play male or female.
There is both lezdom and femdom, most of content is the MC being in charge, but there is a certain character that really want to get you to submit to her. It depends if you manage to "beat" her or not.

Iblis

Jun 15, 2017
You can play male or female.
There is both lezdom and femdom, most of content is the MC being in charge, but there is a certain character that really want to get you to submit to her. It depends if you manage to "beat" her or not.
is it one of those, submit and its game over type of scenarios?

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
I am using an old and finicky netbook, some games will cause it to freeze bad enough I have to hard reboot it.
This is really strange, I don't know why the game would freeze specifically when you put a mask on her.
It's just supposed to pop an event and change a few variable, if your netbookwas working fine until now there is no reason for it to stop working specifically at that time.
THere was a bug related to event in 0.8b, it's not supposed to has anything to do with the event that crashed, but since I don't know how much the bug was affecting the game, it might be worth trying with the hotfix 0.8c that I uploaded. (It's the mega link in the OP).

Yamamoto_

Aug 23, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What do you mean you can't activate event att all? Which event do you try to trigger, can you open your browser's console and tell me if there is an error in there?
Okay but I have captured Pep many times and no times has the event popped up for me so I must be bugged or something. Let me just try and do it again and see if I can get the spell.

Edit: Yeah no it doesn't show up, just the End? Thing which I clicked already a while ago. Maybe I should do a clean playthrough instead of using a skip. Oh and here is the console error
Uncaught ReferenceError: eventBadge is not defined
at Event.updateButtonVisibility (event.js:487:16)
at new Event (event.js:455:11)
at event.js:510:29

Edit 2: Yeah no that did not work

Last edited:

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Okay but I have captured Pep many times and no times has the event popped up for me so I must be bugged or something. Let me just try and do it again and see if I can get the spell.

Edit: Yeah no it doesn't show up, just the End? Thing which I clicked already a while ago. Maybe I should do a clean playthrough instead of using a skip. Oh and here is the console error
Uncaught ReferenceError: eventBadge is not defined
at Event.updateButtonVisibility (event.js:487:16)
at new Event (event.js:455:11)
at event.js:510:29

Edit 2: Yeah no that did not work
This error makes me think you're playing on 0.8b, I uploaded a hotfix for the event bugs 0.8c (Mega link in the OP)
Can you try if it works with this version?

Obsessively

Jul 14, 2020
Im no expert but i couldn't find screen scale value (playin with joiplay), and what's the option of boy and girl? Is it just gender choice .

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes