VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rebecca [Ver 7] [FanMixer]

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

cartboys

Nov 26, 2018
Such an incredible game so far, nice and slow, little by little with no real blue balls like some other games out there. Im a fan of NTR, didn't realize there was one until I replayed it, regardless even the art/render for Rebecca is beautifully done. Well done so far keep it up

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Do we know how many paths the game will have? Does anybody know which are the variables/important decisions so far to go to a route or another?

viewerigo

Nov 28, 2020
Do we know how many paths the game will have? Does anybody know which are the variables/important decisions so far to go to a route or another?
If anyone needs a guide, here is my PDF in English and Russian.

A decent little visual novel with cute live characters and slow relationship development.
It is quite possible to complete the game several times.

FanMixer, respect! =)

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
If anyone needs a guide, here is my PDF in English and Russian.

A decent little visual novel with cute live characters and slow relationship development.
It is quite possible to complete the game several times.

FanMixer, respect! =)
Thank you very much.

viewerigo

Nov 28, 2020
Are there no more NTR- and Love-Points to collect starting from ver 5 ?
After all, I wanted to add and forgot.... There is one point in version 6 in the scene with the addition of whiskey. I corrected the line in the PDF, thank you. I double-checked it again - it doesn't occur anywhere else. It seems that the author decided to switch to the conditions for performing actions and forgot about the relationship points. =)

Reactions: EdPokol and critter

SpaceBall1

May the Schwartz be with you
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I just found this game and I can only get version 5 on my MAC. Can someone tell me if newer updates show what happened in Mikes office? I am a little annoyed that the game is called “Rebecca” and clearly something happened, and we didn’t see it. Makes no sense.

Last edited:

critter

Jun 9, 2017
After one month is gone does anybody has an idea when the publishing of Version 8 is to expect?

Thanks in advance

Neoblack

Jan 27, 2019
Best update so far...
I love it...

hey Guys whats the ETA on next update?
Winter is coming to Australia, so I'm going to the Hibernation. I need to keep my alarms right. :giggle::giggle::giggle:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Is there a reason that Rebecca is written as completely stupid I mean anyone with common sense and half a brain would have said fuck this and just walked away to find another job. Is there a concrete believable reason she has to work for Mike?
plot. also, people utterly down in the dumps cant see all the possible paths anymore. bird in hand vs two in bush and all.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes