4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Here are all versions, including the new release. This is if you want to play from the start. Episode 2 and 3 are linked so they are much easier to find, enjoy :coffee:

I just noticed that episode 2 and 3 only WORKUPLOAD works, I will add some mirrors for folks here in a few.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rebirth [Ep.1 revision 1] [LikesBlondes]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -
Rebirth [Ep.2 version 2] [LikesBlondes]

COMPRESSED:

Episode 2

MIRRORS:
- -
Rebirth [Ep.3 version 2] [LikesBlondes]

COMPRESSED:

Episode 3

MIRRORS:
- -
Rebirth [Ep.4 version 3] [LikesBlondes]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Rebirth [Ep.5 Update 13] [LikesBlondes]<---NEW EPISODE ALERT!

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

rkdsb99

Aug 15, 2020
Dear Dev,

I hope you will combine all those episodes in one . easier for players to play as soon new update comes .

Thanks

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Dear Dev,

I hope you will combine all those episodes in one . easier for players to play as soon new update comes .

Thanks
Combining all 5 original parts to one only would make a 10GB+ file you always would have to download for every update. There would be immediately requests for update only downloads again. Also the dev has to split it becaue otherwise an Android port would not be possible anymore (2GB limit).
The dev is not active on F95zone anyway, also the game is already soon finished, too.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut, I thought this was supposed to be the final update... but it's not.

wtf
Can only hope they saw that the ending needed a little longer to cook without it seeming like a complete rush job. Wouldn't fix the issues with post ch 3 stuff being so disjointed from the MC being built up with all these new powers (along with skill checks) every other update to now having little to no impact on the story. Will have to wait and see.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Warrior standing here still waiting for that final updtate of the episode so I can play it fully modded lol.
I won't lie, the warrior is beginning to feel quite weak. His resolve is dissolving faster that toilet paper (maaan I rly lack inspiration today lol)

THX

Last edited:

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
These are final? End of story? When it was said?

Current update not worth playing if anyone wonders, boring, nothing happens, just wait for the next one.
Funny, this was (at least for Rebirth "standards") imo a quite hot update. Well, it seems you maybe made some wrong decisions in the past when only getting a boring update...

Vlntn71

Jun 4, 2022
View attachment 361393

Overview:
Guy lives a life with few worries, till an unfortunate encounter with a mysterious woman changes his life.
Thread Updated: 2024-06-01
Release Date: 2024-05-31
Developer: LikesBlondes
Censored: No
Version: Episode 5 Update 13
Language: English
Other Game: Life with Mary
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Episode 5
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac (Ep.5 Update 9): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Episodes 1-4

Extras: WALKTHROUGH MOD - AUDIO/CHEATS/Walkthrough MOD - SAVE TRANSFER FIX
FAN SIGS: 1 - 2 - 3

lqpmaz thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 361448 View attachment 361446 View attachment 361447 View attachment 361449 View attachment 361450 View attachment 361451 View attachment 361453
One of my favorite games, can't play anymore as no longer can get Android version. Good luck and God bless my friend.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
One of my favorite games, can't play anymore as no longer can get Android version. Good luck and God bless my friend.
If you want the official one you probably have to wait for the public release on the devs Patreon when Ep5 is finished. Or use third party ones already available like the one from Koga. Or maybe Joiplay.

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Funny, this was (at least for Rebirth "standards") imo a quite hot update. Well, it seems you maybe made some wrong decisions in the past when only getting a boring update...
Mind sharing with me what was "quite hot" in here? MC talking or avoiding talking/being mysterious about his plan plus short threesome and even shorter clubbing.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Mind sharing with me what was "quite hot" in here? MC talking or avoiding talking/being mysterious about his plan plus short threesome and even shorter clubbing.
Would not make sense, seems you don't like the game and this update in particular. Not interested in an endless back/forth posting (we both won't change our opinions anyway). My suggestion for you is actually to look for something else. Have a nice day.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes