godman59

Nov 25, 2017
anyone got a cheat table for the stats?
why bother with cheat for hearts if stats are still a hindrance

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I really enjoyed the first game, it was a little silly but had a lot of nice scenes and a story that wasn't too complicated. The only downside was that I finished it on my second "run," I thought it would be longer or require more runs to really see everything.

Compared to that, this game just feels like a pain to play. It feels like a mistake to make it into a sandbox game.
I liked just pushing through the story, watching all of the characters interact in a chronological progression and having some small choices and stat building/etc. The story bits that I have seen are just confusing and not great.

Maybe when the game is done it might be more enjoyable for me, but right now I have a hard time staying interested despite the previous game being so good.
I'm not going to comment on the first game because I haven't played it (nor do I really feel interested in doing so)

This game has, for now I think, 5 LIs that don't interest me at all and for which I have no intention of completing (and in some cases not even starting) their story. So the sandbox works fine for me.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I'm not going to comment on the first game because I haven't played it (nor do I really feel interested in doing so)

This game has, for now I think, 5 LIs that don't interest me at all and for which I have no intention of completing (and in some cases not even starting) their story. So the sandbox works fine for me.
Just wondering, which girls could be your LI?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Just wondering, which girls could be your LI?
I like Violet, and almost certainly Fiora, Luna, and Susan too (we will see if I'm right when they advance more). I'm not interested in Eve, Ginny, Lilian or Amelie, and possibly not the green-haired girl you meet on the beach who gets upset over something trivial (my interest in her after the first meeting is more or less none). I don't have an opinion on the rest yet because I haven't started their stories (actually I'm focused on Violet's story).

Personally I'm not going to do the sharing (I don't really want to see any sex scenes that include a guy other than the MC's), and I think an option to turn it on or off at the start of the game would be nice (if you turn it off you don't have to worry of it, if you activate it you can choose whether to do it or not)

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I like Violet, and almost certainly Fiora, Luna, and Susan too (we will see if I'm right when they advance more). I'm not interested in Eve, Ginny, Lilian or Amelie, and possibly not the green-haired girl you meet on the beach who gets upset over something trivial (my interest in her after the first meeting is more or less none). I don't have an opinion on the rest yet because I haven't started their stories (actually I'm focused on Violet's story).

Personally I'm not going to do the sharing (I don't really want to see any sex scenes that include a guy other than the MC's), and I think an option to turn it on or off at the start of the game would be nice (if you turn it off you don't have to worry of it, if you activate it you can choose whether to do it or not)
Violet gets a nice amount of content in the last update, Also preg and so.

It's kind of late to add that kind of choice right now. But is trust me when I'm telling you, the choice is pretty clear. You can't end up sharing "by mistake".

Example in Mikah's route: You get to choose if you fight her with Ian or Alone. Even if you fight with him, then you'll get a second choice for him to stay or leave at the sex scene. Then, you'll get another choice to let him join or not the sex.

Something like that happens at another event, you get the choice to invite old boyfriends just to show you got the girl preg. Then you get the choice to have a group sex, and you also get to chose which hole you use, and where ppl will cum.

That's the current sharing with another mans, and it's only Mikah.

There's some other sharing, but that's with extra girls, no other male (Amelie+Tessa, Ginny+sub girls, the green haired Triplets, Violet+female workers, Trianna+faith and joy.... so far.)

Luna and Susan will go for a branch of idol/cosplayer, so there will be exhibitionsm choices, and probably sharing choices for them too. Of course, the solo route and no exposing her route will be also there.

Fiora on the other hand won't go anything close to that.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Violet gets a nice amount of content in the last update, Also preg and so.
For now she has the route that interests me the most.

It's kind of late to add that kind of choice right now. But is trust me when I'm telling you, the choice is pretty clear. You can't end up sharing "by mistake".

Example in Mikah's route: You get to choose if you fight her with Ian or Alone. Even if you fight with him, then you'll get a second choice for him to stay or leave at the sex scene. Then, you'll get another choice to let him join or not the sex.

Something like that happens at another event, you get the choice to invite old boyfriends just to show you got the girl preg. Then you get the choice to have a group sex, and you also get to chose which hole you use, and where ppl will cum.

That's the current sharing with another mans, and it's only Mikah.
I'd rather not know anything about the LIs' previous sex lives, so I don't want to invite their ex-boyfriends to anything.

There's some other sharing, but that's with extra girls, no other male (Amelie+Tessa, Ginny+sub girls, the green haired Triplets, Violet+female workers, Trianna+faith and joy.... so far.)
Lesbian sex bores me, and MFF scenes usually include a lot of that, so those scenes often bore me.

Luna and Susan will go for a branch of idol/cosplayer, so there will be exhibitionsm choices, and probably sharing choices for them too. Of course, the solo route and no exposing her route will be also there.
I suspect that the exhibitionism of Susan and Luna is different for that of Violet, and I suspect that this isn't the kind that interests me. In fact, if I can avoid taking sexual (nudes and sex) photos and videos, I will most certainly avoid it.

Fiora on the other hand won't go anything close to that.
If she has a very vanilla route, it's sure she is one of that I like the most.

• Haha
Reactions: VPedge

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I'd rather not know anything about the LIs' previous sex lives, so I don't want to invite their ex-boyfriends to anything.

Lesbian sex bores me, and MFF scenes usually include a lot of that, so those scenes often bore me.

I suspect that the exhibitionism of Susan and Luna is different for that of Violet, and I suspect that this isn't the kind that interests me. In fact, if I can avoid taking sexual (nudes and sex) photos and videos, I will most certainly avoid it.

If she has a very vanilla route, it's sure she is one of that I like the most.
Yeah, just pointing out the kind of choices and how clear they are.

About the lesbian scenes, up to know, the scenes with MFF I think are quite interesting, more interaction with the Male than between the girls alone.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
After the first three scenes with Amelie, I'm really happy that there is an option to break up with her :). Certainly I would have been less nice (the MC may have enjoyed femdom, but knowing there has been makes me have little or no affection for this LI), but that the opportunity exists is already good enough.

Yeah, just pointing out the kind of choices and how clear they are.
I assumed so, but I also wanted to comment on the concrete examples.

About the lesbian scenes, up to know, the scenes with MFF I think are quite interesting, more interaction with the Male than between the girls alone.
If the scenes are focused on the sex between the MC and the various girls and not on the girls having fun with each other, I guess then I might find them interesting.

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
NTR is not planned at all.
Sharing, gangbang, is included in the game, as always, player's choice. This means when the sex is about to happen, you get to choose if you do it alone, or share the girl.
Those scenes are already in the game?
I like it so I don't mind ;)
What about Reboot Love 1 ? Sharing scenes too?

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Those scenes are already in the game?
I like it so I don't mind ;)
What about Reboot Love 1 ? Sharing scenes too?
Yes, those scenes are already in RBL2.

In RBL1 we have a sharing scene, but it's MC vs girls. No other males.

Reactions: rgnar62

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Screenshot_13.png

I don't know if with that warning the intention is to discourage us.

I actually like it better when you can choose not to have the option to to do the sharing, so it gives the impression that not even the MC or LIs are considering it.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
View attachment 2189693

I don't know if with that warning the intention is to discourage us.

I actually like it better when you can choose not to have the option to to do the sharing, so it gives the impression that not even the MC or LIs are considering it.
It's just a big warning, so ppl don't start her branch if they didn't read the intro or so, better safe than sorry.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
///////////////////////////
:Xenia:
REBOOT LOVE PART 2 XENIA PARTIAL GUIDE
//////////////////////////////

- "Are you afraid of what your boyfriend may think"
- "STOP THIS NOW..."

Normal Branch:
- "Talk"
- "Try to talk"
- "I won´t fight him..."
- "Say she´s worth it..."
- "Of course I do!"

Kicking Jikan's ass Branch:
- "Punch him hello!" (You need to defeat him, 7 in each stat or easy mode should be more than enough)
- "Say she´s worth it..."
- "Of course I do!"
Is her route maledom or is it going to be rather vanilla?

Reactions: mistery-自己
3.70 star(s) 14 Votes