Junoh

Sep 29, 2017
tthis is so confusing.... anyone here know to get all the sisters? i might be need to to test everything combination of choices just to get "try something on both of them"... no i wont do that theres too many choices

if anyone has it... from start to end
I know the answers starting from the event with Hiley on the beach. I'm not sure if there's one before this that changes the results so I apologize if this doesn't work.

Tell the truth

Trust Riley/Hiley (your decision)

Something in the middle

Put my hand on the towel

Tell Riley

Do something

And both of you look so nice girls!

Tell the truth... Hiley is cool to hang out too.

Do something

Soft truth

I can't decide

Try something on both of them

Reactions: Pushpa Gotama

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I know the answers starting from the event with Hiley on the beach. I'm not sure if there's one before this that changes the results so I apologize if this doesn't work.

Tell the truth

Trust Riley/Hiley (your decision)

Something in the middle

Put my hand on the towel

Tell Riley

Do something

And both of you look so nice girls!

Tell the truth... Hiley is cool to hang out too.

Do something

Soft truth

I can't decide

Try something on both of them
The discord guide I published:

(Meeting Hiley event at the beach)
- Tell the truth
- Trust Riley/Hiley (your choice)
- Something in the middle
(Sauna Event)
- Do nothing
- Tell Riley
- I'm not doing anything until...
- Do something NOW
(Disco Event)
- And both of you look so nice
- Tell the truth
- Do something
- Soft True
- I can't decide
- Try something on both
(Game Night)
- Say something Nice
- How old are you
- Drink and Undress
- Have you ever pretend to be
- If they want to kiss me
- Riley Hiley Kylie
- Dance for me Hiley
- I'll drink and undress
- Have a good time
- Kylie, Hiley, Riley
- You were at my chest
(Beach day)
- Kylie seem upset...
(Cabin event)
- Tell her now

Reactions: Pushpa Gotama

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Dominant characters are Amelie, Ginny and Wendy so far
Submissive characters are Lily and eve.
Though Amelie, Ginny and Wendy can be reverted too.
By dominant characters I assume you mean LIs with femdom.

In any case, unless the femdom can be avoided from the very beginning and may not even have a scene, then this list is for knowing which LIs to avoid.

EDIT:

NTR is not planned at all.
Sharing, gangbang, is included in the game, as always, player's choice. This means when the sex is about to happen, you get to choose if you do it alone, or share the girl.
I would much prefer an option that disables sharing as soon as you start the game and that doesn't even have references to it if you do so.

Personally, if I have to choose when it's going to happen, depending on how it is, I can lose interest in the LI even if I don't share.

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW

zkawai

Dec 21, 2016
Don't know if anyone asked it, but even with every girl being "optional", will there be an ending with all of them?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Finisterrex, I have a few questions:

With Eve, are the only options femdom (I guess) or humiliating her?.

I haven't found Amelie story particularly nice. The whole situation with Drake just disgusts me. Does this last long or does it go away quickly?

Does Lily only have a master-slave relationship?

Can Ginny's femdom and BDSM be avoided from the start? Is her other route maledom?

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Finisterrex, I have a few questions:

With Eve, are the only options femdom (I guess) or humiliating her?.

I haven't found Amelie story particularly nice. The whole situation with Drake just disgusts me. Does this last long or does it go away quickly?

Does Lily only have a master-slave relationship?

Can Ginny's femdom and BDSM be avoided from the start? Is her other route maledom?
Eve will go the humiliaton route, no plans for now to make her a femdom, but who knows. Any case, it will be player's choice.

The Blake issue with Amelie will only last 1 event, it's just Amelie trying to wake MC, to stop being such a puss and grow a pair. Blake is totally gay.

Yes, Lily only have master slave thing.

Ginny can't be avoided from the start, she's a really hard one, if you really want to dominate her, you'll have to play her game for a few events.

Reactions: wiseold6996

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Eve will go the humiliaton route, no plans for now to make her a femdom, but who knows. Any case, it will be player's choice.
Ok, I have no interest in the humiliation route. And if a femdom route is done afterwards, that won't interest me either.

The Blake issue with Amelie will only last 1 event, it's just Amelie trying to wake MC, to stop being such a puss and grow a pair. Blake is totally gay.
I'll see, not that I was excited about the first event in the cinema.

Yes, Lily only have master slave thing.
I guess then it's not even worth starting Lily's route, I'm not going to like it.

Ginny can't be avoided from the start, she's a really hard one, if you really want to dominate her, you'll have to play her game for a few events.
I don't like BDSM, I don't like femdom and I don't like maledom. So if the choice is for her to dominate the MC or for the MC to dominate her, I guess I'll avoid her.

Thanks for the reply. (y)

Reactions: Finisterrex

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I don't see the Auntie from the first game in the banner. Is she not in this game? :unsure:
Shame, I really wanted to bang her. :cry:
Love me some MILFs, and family fun times. ;)

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Xenia's boyfriend if you just defend all the fight, the fight will end in a TIE, this is the only fight that can't be "won" (actually it can be won, but it will probably require you hitting hello Jikan and spoiler, Xenia won't like it that much. No matter the batle outcome won't alter the Xenia's feelings, it will just alter a little the story dialogues.
Personally, if there are fights, I want to be able to win them all... In fact, I quite dislike losing.

I probably used probably because I wan't sure, but I can assure you, at the time, all the not vanilla or not MC alone vs girl content, CAN be skipped or be done alone (As I quoted before, Mikah's 2nd sexfight which was implemented in 2.3.0, you can fight with IAN or alone. (And at the end of the fight, you get to choose again, if Ian stays or leaves.)
I'm not very attracted (or rather not at all) to sexfight. Is it mandatory or can I avoid it?

Ginny's BDSM dominatrix content is adviced, still if you don't like something, you can say RED and end it.
I have already commented that my interest in her is rather nil. Personally I would say RED before starting.

Violet on the secret club, the user chooses the room settings, allowing ppl outside to see/hear or no.
I don't have another situation like this in mind to say right now.
For now she has the only fetish I like.

This is a sandbox full of Anime Characters and the humor is special. It is often not my humor.
In general, this game wants you to lose, and the MC is the bottom of the jokes. Which is not funny. It makes the girls for me not likable.
It is like this expression from Kindergarten: "When she hits/or slaps you, it means she loves you." --> I always hit back.
MC gets hit a lot. You have 15 girls (one is actually 3): Out of my head Mikah, Ginny, Railey and Eve punching the MC. Without character building, this is not fun for me.
Ginny's first encounter in the library made me dislike that LI. So when I found out that she was into BDSM (and femdom, though it might later change to maledom), it didn't take me long to decide to ignore her. In fact, I think I have proceeded to avoid all the LIs who have attacked the MC for no reason.

Amelie's fight for dominance is as vanilla as it gets, and again you win, but you lose too. I found her character annoying. I break up with her, which give me a feeling of power.
After the first two scenes of Amelie (the two dates with Blake) I have decided that sending her to hell would be a pleasure.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Personally, if there are fights, I want to be able to win them all... In fact, I quite dislike losing.

I'm not very attracted (or rather not at all) to sexfight. Is it mandatory or can I avoid it?

I have already commented that my interest in her is rather nil. Personally I would say RED before starting.

For now she has the only fetish I like.

Ginny's first encounter in the library made me dislike that LI. So when I found out that she was into BDSM (and femdom, though it might later change to maledom), it didn't take me long to decide to ignore her. In fact, I think I have proceeded to avoid all the LIs who have attacked the MC for no reason.

After the first two scenes of Amelie (the two dates with Blake) I have decided that sending her to hell would be a pleasure.
If you go for Trianna or Mikah's branch you'll have to sexfight, you can chose easy mode, but for the moment it can't be avoided. Trianna's sexfight is story mode (you get a couple of choices but it plays by itself).

Yeah, some girls will treat MC bad at first, and some not, once again, player choose which girl to interact with. But if you think that's the story behind them, it's not, MC tends to earn the respect of the girls sooner or later, but then again, it's about your liking.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Tonytiger13

Apr 21, 2020
Played the first game loved it I'm at day 26 my first rescue is Mikah loving the second so far didn't like how Amele's route started but it got better and I wanted to ask is there like oh I can only play up to x amount of days and I'm done I hope not.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Played the first game loved it I'm at day 26 my first rescue is Mikah loving the second so far didn't like how Amele's route started but it got better and I wanted to ask is there like oh I can only play up to x amount of days and I'm done I hope not.
RBL2 has no time limit, you get a end at day 30 if you don't have enough money to get the house, but you can chose not to be affected by that.

Personally, when I first created Mikah for RBL1 I was like "This is definitely not my type of girl", but she grew into me a lot, one of my favorites now!

KariArisu

May 20, 2018
I really enjoyed the first game, it was a little silly but had a lot of nice scenes and a story that wasn't too complicated. The only downside was that I finished it on my second "run," I thought it would be longer or require more runs to really see everything.

Compared to that, this game just feels like a pain to play. It feels like a mistake to make it into a sandbox game.
I liked just pushing through the story, watching all of the characters interact in a chronological progression and having some small choices and stat building/etc. The story bits that I have seen are just confusing and not great.

Maybe when the game is done it might be more enjoyable for me, but right now I have a hard time staying interested despite the previous game being so good.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes