PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Player can do a girl that has a boyfriend.
Okay, i had to ask, cuz i hate anything related to NTR/sharing and your games are amazing for what i saw and i want to try all of them and i dont want to get into the game and see some NTR-like scenes that will make me quit. (i read some people complain about rape, i dont like it but is good to have some consequences and you still can save before it happens so its great).
Keep the good work

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Okay, i had to ask, cuz i hate anything related to NTR/sharing and your games are amazing for what i saw and i want to try all of them and i dont want to get into the game and see some NTR-like scenes that will make me quit. (i read some people complain about rape, i dont like it but is good to have some consequences and you still can save before it happens so its great).
Keep the good work
No problem, there's no NTR in any of the games up to now. Some people complain about NTR because at some point a girl will go to the cinema with another dude just to make you a little jealous, (won't even kiss each other).
About rape, the only real rape scene I believe it's a monster fucking a random policewoman. And one can't be really sure it was raping her, maybe she did want that. Hope you like the games!

Oh, now I remember, there's a "Rape try scene" in RBL2, that you can skip (Game will ask you about that).

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
No problem, there's no NTR in any of the games up to now. Some people complain about NTR because at some point a girl will go to the cinema with another dude just to make you a little jealous, (won't even kiss each other).
About rape, the only real rape scene I believe it's a monster fucking a random policewoman. And one can't be really sure it was raping her, maybe she did want that. Hope you like the games!

Oh, now I remember, there's a "Rape try scene" in RBL2, that you can skip (Game will ask you about that).
What you mean "Rape try scene" ? is not with a LI right? because even if you skip doesnt mean it didnt happen. Sorry can you please be more specific if you can of course.
Oh and btw that jealous scene is in what game? cuz i want to play first, a little drama is good

Last edited:

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
What you mean "Rape try scene" ? is not with a LI right? because even if you skip doesnt mean it didnt happen. Sorry can you please be more specific if you can of course.
Oh and btw that jealous scene is in what game? cuz i want to play first, a little drama is good
Some guy will try to rape a secondary girl. Of course our Hero will stop him. You can "skip" the "drama part" where the game shows you what's happening behind scenes, basically all the hunting scene of that guy undressing the girl and so. You can skip that cutscene, and get to the point you get to save her. Spoiler alert:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About the "jealous part" it's right at the start of RBL2, but you should play the first one, so you understand the situation a little better.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PandaSuky

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
hello again.

ive taken a break on playin and i restarted and recorded my progress to see if there are any missing scenes from the main story that i missed. be it for a bug or some other reason.

i'm just trying to make sense of the story so far. so this is what i got.

start - recollection of the previous game
first meeting with Xenia
text from Ian
Blake and Ian arrives
Talk to Natalie for the job
Dream of seeing the newspaper about emeral warrior death
Dream of being chained, Fifty killed scientist (apparently this is where the name of strong Jikininse is actually introduced)
Dream of MC hospitalized, sleep sex with Amelie on dream
Dream of pod things, remembering his death, Jikininse go to hospitalized MC's room (this is the strang part, he is still called Jikininse not Fifty, hence my confusion)
bought the house on day 25
day 31, moved to the house

am i missing anything? all i did thorouhout the month is just keep on getting money.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
hello again.

ive taken a break on playin and i restarted and recorded my progress to see if there are any missing scenes from the main story that i missed. be it for a bug or some other reason.

i'm just trying to make sense of the story so far. so this is what i got.

start - recollection of the previous game
first meeting with Xenia
text from Ian
Blake and Ian arrives
Talk to Natalie for the job
Dream of seeing the newspaper about emeral warrior death
Dream of being chained, Fifty killed scientist (apparently this is where the name of strong Jikininse is actually introduced)
Dream of MC hospitalized, sleep sex with Amelie on dream
Dream of pod things, remembering his death, Jikininse go to hospitalized MC's room (this is the strang part, he is still called Jikininse not Fifty, hence my confusion)
bought the house on day 25
day 31, moved to the house

am i missing anything? all i did thorouhout the month is just keep on getting money.
You are doing fine, you should start meeting the girls now.

Reactions: Pushpa Gotama

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Lily group sex? what? i know it can be avoid, but what do you mean? Like with girls? or with guys? If so you have to put sharing (optional) tag tbh...And what about Mikah Gangbang ? So basically 70% of the girls have group sex stuff is only with girls or some is with guys? if it is with girls i go all the way, if it is with guys i have to avoid that part

Reactions: Anonimed

Mashi99

Jan 27, 2021
View attachment 1780101

Overview:
After the events of Reboot Love 1 More Time, you will have to face new challenges, in a new game, with a new game style and improvements!
Reboot Love Part 2 is Visual Novel/Sandbox/Dating Sim game with some plot twists. You have to put your life in order... School is over but summer is just beginning, you will meet A LOT of beautiful girls. You will have to build up your stats, and make the right choices to get the girls...
Each girl will have different likes, you will be able to dominate some of them, while others will try to dominate you, some will go into BDSM or humiliation, or forbidden things, while others will like vanilla or cosplay. Each girl is unique.
You will have to raise your stats, get items, buy outfits, explore the world to get the girl. While at the same time, you will have to save to city again?
Game is fully straight and NO GIRL will be MANDATORY.
Thread Updated: 2022-08-20
Update Date: 2022-06-05
Developer: Reboot Love - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.5.0 public
Language: English
Other Games:

Genre
:

Game Features:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: GDrive - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: GDrive - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: GDrive - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
Compressed*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1464427 View attachment 1464429 View attachment 1576200 View attachment 1576201 View attachment 1576202 View attachment 1576203 View attachment 1576204 View attachment 1576205 View attachment 1576206
Does anyone know the code?

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
i want to be able to name the hero counterpart to if he ever gets introduced again

Shirokaen

Aug 13, 2017
There is a lot to unpack here. While I believe it is fairly obvious that it was not actually all just a dream, the thing you must always remember is you can have the most amazing story and plot twists planned out, if you lost the players/readers in the first five minutes they will never have seen any of it. This is soething a lot of new writers do not realize.

While only two things were explicitly tagged its all a dream, everything might as well have been. Every single relationship the MC had was destroyed at the begining, with the exception of the T girl whose name I cannot properly remember. The club girls were lost with the Queen's Night. Amelie destroyed their relationship (emotional cheating is still cheating, so you still earned an NTR tag). And the MC for some reason went OOC (as I understand him) and destroyed his relationship with Lily. T has a valid excuse of being busy, not so much restarting the relationship. Honesty it feels like the easy restart was hit instead of trying to write the actual relationship parts.

Also, the its all a dream created in universe plot holes/confusion. Why was MC kicked out of the schools if he was not being a superhero? (Could easily be explained later). Do the irls know about each other or not? (Also easily explainable, but an important detail to the relationships).

This is more of an observation, but why is the MC friends with these guys? In what little screentime they have had they have shown themselves to be complete assholes. He clearly showed he was not comfortable with the guy trying to get with his cousin, regardless of reason, yet they shout over him. And the other "friend" begs for him to provide him with a girl afterdestroying his relationship (MC's fault, sure, but dude had been being an asshole about it). They are unlikable as is.
if a reader quits after five minutes, that is a personal problem and psychological deficiency and has nothing to do with the writer or quality. A big problem society today has is... being too fucking stupid and inept to understand and fix their own shortcomings, and instead blaming those with actual talent and worth.

aeronux

Dec 18, 2021
Dominant characters are Amelie, Ginny and Wendy so far
Submissive characters are Lily and eve.
Though Amelie, Ginny and Wendy can be reverted too.
I'm sorry, who is Wendy? I don't think I have seen any girl named Wendy. Did I miss anything?
Then how to unlock Wendy?

Erogenerator

Nov 29, 2018
I dont like Ntr and those things
There will be Ntr/sharing/gangbangs in the future?
Ive played this game in february 2022 and the dev had plans to add those genres and i dropped the game
The dev stills with those plans?

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I dont like Ntr and those things
There will be Ntr/sharing/gangbangs in the future?
Ive played this game in february 2022 and the dev had plans to add those genres and i dropped the game
The dev stills with those plans?
NTR is not planned at all.
Sharing, gangbang, is included in the game, as always, player's choice. This means when the sex is about to happen, you get to choose if you do it alone, or share the girl.

• Wow
Reactions: acondo
3.70 star(s) 14 Votes