Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
so anyone can tell me please who are the dominating characters , eve just ended when i kissed her feet , but i think this must be a start for her femdom path not end
Dominant characters are Amelie, Ginny and Wendy so far
Submissive characters are Lily and eve.
Though Amelie, Ginny and Wendy can be reverted too.

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
this is really confusing... whats with the reboot mechanic?... who's osiris? i just kept grinding for money and stats for the entire 30 days. there's actually a time limit here?

if so then game then really need a guiide. not just for the girls

this is such bad design... getting each stat costs money except luck. even more... they also have randomness in attaining them too

even with a guide everything would fall apart just because of RNG failing you

Reactions: doujin1

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
this is really confusing... whats with the reboot mechanic?... who's osiris? i just kept grinding for money and stats for the entire 30 days. there's actually a time limit here?

if so then game then really need a guiide. not just for the girls

this is such bad design... getting each stat costs money except luck. even more... they also have randomness in attaining them too

even with a guide everything would fall apart just because of RNG failing you
It's actually pretty simple and explained... The only "timed" event, is the rent at day 30 (which you can totally avoid/skip/ignore) But if you want to get it in the good way, you just need like working 7 times at all. Again, since nothing's timed at the moment, you can advance the girls at your own peace, same goes for stats. Most events will require low stats, and most events will reward you stats advance. If you play all the game content right now, you will end up with all stats around 7 by themselves. The RNG while increasing stats is about 85% success chance.

It shouldn't be confusing, just play at your own time, and if you want to get the own house using well earned money, you do that by working at your pc or with Natalie.

Osiris is the owner of the house you can rent, she has no actual content atm.

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
It's actually pretty simple and explained... The only "timed" event, is the rent at day 30 (which you can totally avoid/skip/ignore) But if you want to get it in the good way, you just need like working 7 times at all. Again, since nothing's timed at the moment, you can advance the girls at your own peace, same goes for stats. Most events will require low stats, and most events will reward you stats advance. If you play all the game content right now, you will end up with all stats around 7 by themselves. The RNG while increasing stats is about 85% success chance.

It shouldn't be confusing, just play at your own time, and if you want to get the own house using well earned money, you do that by working at your pc or with Natalie.

Osiris is the owner of the house you can rent, she has no actual content atm.
i dont know who this osiris is. the moment that i understood that you need stats and money i just kept farming and farming without doing anything at all.

what do you mean ignore the rent at day 30? you just said its timed...
thats why when i reach day 30 i dont know what the games talking about not meeting osiris.

You should not really worry about that, stats has a 85% of success when they are not over 10. And events will give you stats boost. My advise: Try to have all stats around 4 or 5 then start with the girls, you will get high stats by completing the girls. Also, you should try to work with Natalie, advancing Wendy's story (Milf boss) will give you a wage rise.
just following this guide to reach 4 or 5 stats took me 23 days... without doing anything to the girls whatsoever, without going for main story

what exactly should i do here? is there a general guide?

when it actually reboots you get only like 2 stats? from tthe start?

last questiion... is it possible to dom the femdom characters now? as in that the scenes are actually in the game now?

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
and there's nothing here on the lab. even though it said in the hint that go to the lab so i dont know any osiris

work with natalie? it says not yet implemented

am i just suppose to get the free house at day 30? is it possible to get the money needed to get the house? everytime i go to the house it just says the theres not money. i dont even know the price. no matter where i go there s no one to talk to about the price or continue main story.

just grind and proceed with girls story

Last edited:
Reactions: doujin1

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
i dont know who this osiris is. the moment that i understood that you need stats and money i just kept farming and farming without doing anything at all.

what do you mean ignore the rent at day 30? you just said its timed...
thats why when i reach day 30 i dont know what the games talking about not meeting osiris.

just following this guide to reach 4 or 5 stats took me 23 days... without doing anything to the girls whatsoever, without going for main story

what exactly should i do here? is there a general guide?

when it actually reboots you get only like 2 stats? from tthe start?

last questiion... is it possible to dom the femdom characters now? as in that the scenes are actually in the game now?
-Osiris is the owner of the house you can rent, a purple head girl.
-Ignoring the rent thing, it's because you will be presented a choice at day 30 to get the house for free if you don't feel like paying for it.
-Not sure what guide are you following, but when you reboot you keep like half your stats.
- Amelie's the one with soft fendom that can be reverted atm. Ginny is one or two events away from that, and Wendy a few more.

and there's nothing here on the lab. even though it said in the hint that go to the lab so i dont know any osiris

work with natalie? it says not yet implemented

am i just suppose to get the free house at day 30? is it possible to get the money needed to get the house? everytime i go to the house it just says the theres not money. i dont even know the price. no matter where i go there s no one to talk to about the price or continue main story.

just grind and proceed with girls story
There's a bug if you wake up before day 30 with Amelie or Mikah, it may not let you switch worlds as it should. That's fixed in the next update, but in the meantime you can skip till day 31, where you will meet osiris and the get the house.
About Natalie, you can work with her, what you can't do is offer help to advance her story yet. Same thing about the lab, since your game seems bugged, you will not be able to advance it until it fixes.
YOu can get the money to buy the house, or you can do it for free, player's choice.

My advice, skip until day 31 to see if the bug's gone, or restart the game and don't fuck Amelie or Mikah until day 31.

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
-Osiris is the owner of the house you can rent, a purple head girl.
-Ignoring the rent thing, it's because you will be presented a choice at day 30 to get the house for free if you don't feel like paying for it.
-Not sure what guide are you following, but when you reboot you keep like half your stats.
- Amelie's the one with soft fendom that can be reverted atm. Ginny is one or two events away from that, and Wendy a few more.

There's a bug if you wake up before day 30 with Amelie or Mikah, it may not let you switch worlds as it should. That's fixed in the next update, but in the meantime you can skip till day 31, where you will meet osiris and the get the house.
About Natalie, you can work with her, what you can't do is offer help to advance her story yet. Same thing about the lab, since your game seems bugged, you will not be able to advance it until it fixes.
YOu can get the money to buy the house, or you can do it for free, player's choice.

My advice, skip until day 31 to see if the bug's gone, or restart the game and don't fuck Amelie or Mikah until day 31.
it may not let you switch worlds as it should.
spoiler? i just the thought the angle of the game seems to be making the previously game be forgotten so i dunno what switch worlds you talking about

and the reason on my confusion about osiris is the game talks as if i suppose to met that character already
i ddont even kniow where to meet that one to buy a house

the guide I quoted is literally from yours...

is it possible to get enough money from the first run? from a new game?

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
i figured it out

you just need to keep on getting money, i think it right around more than 500 and when you go to the rent house the option to buy it finally appears

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
Be as honest as you can, and never pick a side, if you want them all.
tthis is so confusing.... anyone here know to get all the sisters? i might be need to to test everything combination of choices just to get "try something on both of them"... no i wont do that theres too many choices

if anyone has it... from start to end

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
Be as honest as you can, and never pick a side, if you want them all.
tthis is so confusing.... anyone here know to get all the sisters? i might be need to to test everything combination of choices just to get "try something on both of them"... no i wont do that theres too many choices

if anyone has it... from start to end

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
who the hell is Fifty?????... btw i still cant click the laboratory even after i reached so far already... still nothing to see here.

how do i even go to the real world? how do i even go to the other world? i dont know whats happening...

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
who the hell is Fifty?????... btw i still cant click the laboratory even after i reached so far already... still nothing to see here.

how do i even go to the real world? how do i even go to the other world? i dont know whats happening...
Go to the rental house near the bottom middle of the map. You should find the "World" without any trouble.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020

Yeah, seems your game is bugged, you should restart and wait until day 17 to awake any girl....

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
ok.... sorry for te spam people

but am i suppose to fuck someone in order? the first time ive heard of Fifty is when MC fucked Amelie (she is the first one i've fucked among the girls). i never heard of this name prior to this... and after fucking her is when i access the real world

am i suppose to get the real world somewhere before all that? am i suppose to fuck someone in order for the story to make sense??

still unsure of how my game is bugged... and it just runs fine to me...

the game starts, when mc wakes up and his recollection of previous game, then spend the day then MCs friend visited. after that i didnt do anything but get money from work, then we get the events when MC is dreaming and it all stopped after the pod dream whereas after it, then the game says that i should go to the real world and visit the lab.

at that point, i've just bought the house and have not doin anything with the girls yet. hence, my confusion on just clicking and clicking the laboratory but it says nothing here...

after a long time... mc fuck amelie and then i finally get to switch worlds...

am i suppose to get this early on? am i suppose to fuck someone in order to get these events? its confusing..

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
ok.... sorry for te spam people

but am i suppose to fuck someone in order? the first time ive heard of Fifty is when MC fucked Amelie (she is the first one i've fucked among the girls). i never heard of this name prior to this... and after fucking her is when i access the real world

am i suppose to get the real world somewhere before all that? am i suppose to fuck someone in order for the story to make sense??

still unsure of how my game is bugged... and it just runs fine to me...

the game starts, when mc wakes up and his recollection of previous game, then spend the day then MCs friend visited. after that i didnt do anything but get money from work, then we get the events when MC is dreaming and it all stopped after the pod dream whereas after it, then the game says that i should go to the real world and visit the lab.

at that point, i've just bought the house and have not doin anything with the girls yet. hence, my confusion on just clicking and clicking the laboratory but it says nothing here...

after a long time... mc fuck amelie and then i finally get to switch worlds...

am i suppose to get this early on? am i suppose to fuck someone in order to get these events? its confusing..
There was a bug that allowed player to fuck Amelie or Mikah before day 17. That breaks the game, I believe I have it fixed now, (2.5.5). So yes, you should fuck Amelie after that day in order to everything work fine. THere's no order to fuck the girls, all girls are optional (well, actually mc will need at least one girl to progress the story). After day 17 you will get the hint to go to the lab, but in the real world, you will understand that when you have sex with a girl.

Long story short: After day 17 you should fuck any girl you want (and the game allows since not all girls have that content yet).

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes