Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Do you need to platy the Part to understand this one or are independant of each other?
This story continues RBL1, you get a kind of previously that will explain some things. I'd say try to play part 1, if you think it's too bad, wait for the remastered that improves the game a lot. But both cases, you can play part 2 without playing part 1.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
This story continues RBL1, you get a kind of previously that will explain some things. I'd say try to play part 1, if you think it's too bad, wait for the remastered that improves the game a lot. But both cases, you can play part 2 without playing part 1.
Thanks i did enjoy Genex but if the first is being remastered i will probably wait for that

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Reboot Love Part 2 [v2.5.0] [Reboot Love] [Half-Tested]

Compressed game for Windows, Linux and Mac

Initial Size: 1.40 Gb
Compressed Size: 730 Mb (PC) - 690 Mb (Mac)

PC: - - -
Mac: - - -

Mar 14, 2019
OKay, so I grinded out the Amelia content, to the point where she is in the 'real world'. But in the changelog I can see that it is possible to get her pregnant. Could someone tell me, whether I have to grind out all the other sluts too, to get to that point?
On a not-unrelated note: I fucking hate the sandbox 'feature' in these games

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I'm really looking forward to content for Natalie. Especially after going through the Amelie content. I so want to see what happens once he frees Natalie and adds her to the harem. Oh and Jacob's reaction to Marcus getting both of them.

Last edited:

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
OKay, so I grinded out the Amelia content, to the point where she is in the 'real world'. But in the changelog I can see that it is possible to get her pregnant. Could someone tell me, whether I have to grind out all the other sluts too, to get to that point?
On a not-unrelated note: I fucking hate the sandbox 'feature' in these games
HI, to get her pregnant you don't need any other girl. You just need to have sex with her at the School. PS, if you buy a blue pill you will probably get her pregnant at first try.

I'm really looking forward to content for Natalie. Especially after going through the Amelie content. I so want to see what happens once he frees Natalie and adds her to the harem. Oh and Jacob's reaction to Marcus getting both of them.
Yes, Natalie content will be full of trouble, but funny though!

i wonder how to get every girl on a love or submission route
Not every girl will be, at least not any soon.

I wouldn't expect you to, it's an old CG cartoon. I was just trying to be silly because that was my first instinct when I saw your game's title.

View attachment 1995975
I'm old! But guess I missed some things hehe.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes