Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I'm a little disappointed with 3 harem scenes, which are short scenes without dialogue. They are not even missionary scenes that are different from changelog. I hope POV missionary scenes will be added in the future.
Hi, in 2.4.5 there's only one harem scene, and it's a sexfight (Mc vs Amelie and Mikah) with sex ending. Not sure what harem scenes you are talking about. Of course, I'll be working on more in the future.

Mishalove

Jan 9, 2020
Hi, in 2.4.5 there's only one harem scene, and it's a sexfight (Mc vs Amelie and Mikah) with sex ending. Not sure what harem scenes you are talking about. Of course, I'll be working on more in the future.
I mean H-scenes of three harem girls in the school.
- Added 1 sex scene for Amelie (missionary)
- Added 1 sex scene for Lily (missionary)
- Added 1 sex scene for Mikah (missionary)

The scenes are not like missionary but riding position. I feel this update is really small, because I'm not interested in pregnancy contents. But I'm looking forward to your game.

Reactions: wiseold6996

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I mean H-scenes of three harem girls in the school.
- Added 1 sex scene for Amelie (missionary)
- Added 1 sex scene for Lily (missionary)
- Added 1 sex scene for Mikah (missionary)

The scenes are not like missionary but riding position. I feel this update is really small, because I'm not interested in pregnancy contents. But I'm looking forward to your game.
They are some sort of inverse missionary, but I feel you.

You should give pregnancy a chance, is not a heavy content and it has a good amount of gameplay and scenes. Even if you are not into preg stuff, don't worry about that, and the kids won't be a burden or something like that in the game. I really encourage you to give it a try, nothing to lose.

Last edited:

Mishalove

Jan 9, 2020
They are some sort of missionary, but I feel you.

You should give pregnancy a chance, is not a heavy content and it has a good amount of gameplay and scenes. Even if you are not into preg stuff, don't worry about that, and the kids won't be a burden or something like that in the game. I really encourage you to give it a try, nothing to lose.
Thanks for your feedback. I'll give it a try. I hope you get enough support and keep making this game!

Reactions: Finisterrex

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Are there any cheats to make it even a little quicker to get stats up? It seems like it will take a long time to get them up otherwise. Because it seems I can get 1 stat up each day and earn a little money on the comp or work during the day and get a little money at night or maybe a quest for a girl. and I am up to day 11 and I don't know is it the case when it's the end of the month that I have to move out?. Apart from what seems like a lot of grinding for the game I am really enjoying this game so far. :giggle:

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Are there any cheats to make it even a little quicker to get stats up? It seems like it will take a long time to get them up otherwise. Because it seems I can get 1 stat up each day and earn a little money on the comp or work during the day and get a little money at night or maybe a quest for a girl. and I am up to day 11 and I don't know is it the case when it's the end of the month that I have to move out?. Apart from what seems like a lot of grinding for the game I am really enjoying this game so far. :giggle:
You should not really worry about that, stats has a 85% of success when they are not over 10. And events will give you stats boost. My advise: Try to have all stats around 4 or 5 then start with the girls, you will get high stats by completing the girls. Also, you should try to work with Natalie, advancing Wendy's story (Milf boss) will give you a wage rise.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Behappy69

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
You should not really worry about that, stats has a 85% of success when they are not over 10. And events will give you stats boost. My advise: Try to have all stats around 4 or 5 then start with the girls, you will get high stats by completing the girls. Also, you should try to work with Natalie, advancing Wendy's story (Milf boss) will give you a wage rise.
Thanks for the advice.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Well tried to give this a go and after ever scene there is a "Save now for update" or something and is throwing me off.

Hard to figure out what I need to do and it says do something at night but when night comes you go to sleep.
Now if it meant evening then it should say that and not night.

This game has a very different fell to it and not very good at that.
If this was to continue after the first game we should have keep our stats but no we have no stats and no money even though they were maxed out with over 4k cash on hand at the end.
We had built up relationships with several of the girls but its like you have to start all over again.

Will give it another go once its done.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Well tried to give this a go and after ever scene there is a "Save now for update" or something and is throwing me off.

Hard to figure out what I need to do and it says do something at night but when night comes you go to sleep.
Now if it meant evening then it should say that and not night.

This game has a very different fell to it and not very good at that.
If this was to continue after the first game we should have keep our stats but no we have no stats and no money even though they were maxed out with over 4k cash on hand at the end.
We had built up relationships with several of the girls but its like you have to start all over again.

Will give it another go once its done.
Hi,I believe 10pm is consider night, but pls correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah, it was impossible for me to import character stats from another game. Still, there's a good explanation for what's going on. And maxing out the stats is not hard, half events will give stat bonus. I believe building up again on Amelie, Trianna and Lily is worth it. I hope you can try the game later, since the quality improved a lot from the first game. Thanks for the feedback.

phontom2001

Aug 14, 2018
how to trigger the fight scene in school? (for some reason mikah is still inside the Club room and there is no extra option about moving into the school)-(and yes im in Realworld)
its the only scene im missing _ beside the bugged twins
Love Your Games-Keep up the fantastic work

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
how to trigger the fight scene in school? (for some reason mikah is still inside the Club room and there is no extra option about moving into the school)-(and yes im in Realworld)
its the only scene im missing _ beside the bugged twins
Love Your Games-Keep up the fantastic work
Sorry, that's a mistake, that content is available at 2.5.0, which also includes pregnancy for Mikah and Lily, and a free reboot for the triplets.

Reactions: Slavoj
3.70 star(s) 14 Votes