Riltom

Oct 2, 2018
There is a guide to get a 10/10 on lily's training?( the one where you go to dinner at Ian's house.)

CTR -X

May 25, 2017
Hey guys, 2.4.5 is up for free!

Hope you enjoy the new content!!
Hell yeah! That changelog looks very promising. I tried this game a couple of days ago and really liked it. I wished that there were more H scenes and it seems you answered my prayers and then some with the pregnancies. Downloading now and I'll leave a review once I finish the update.

Reactions: Finisterrex

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
omg title "reboot love" what has as an os windows? :KEK: how about "love revived" or something? just saying...

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
So, I wanted to know when you say voiced that means sexy female moaning, etc...? and when you say Fully Straight does that mean there will be no Fun Futa times or Traps or Transgender? Even if it won't be forced? For me, that would be a shame but hey it's not up to me the game still looks good.

htaw1

Oct 8, 2019
Still love the story, but the fact you lose the fun combat from the first one kinda sucks... but its for story reasons so I understand I just hate how fixed the first fight with Violet is. I trained to get my stats up to the highest I can till day 29 and tried to fight them solo still lose. The skinny guy takes like six turns while the other guy just blocks everything.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
So, I wanted to know when you say voiced that means sexy female moaning, etc...? and when you say Fully Straight does that mean there will be no Fun Futa times or Traps or Transgender? Even if it won't be forced? For me, that would be a shame but hey it's not up to me the game still looks good.
Yes, voiced refers to moans and sex sounds.
Yes, fully straight, maybe in the future I make another game where the MC can try other things, but not for this game, sorry.

Still love the story, but the fact you lose the fun combat from the first one kinda sucks... but its for story reasons so I understand I just hate how fixed the first fight with Violet is. I trained to get my stats up to the highest I can till day 29 and tried to fight them solo still lose. The skinny guy takes like six turns while the other guy just blocks everything.
Hi, I'll look at this, never get a complain about Violet factory fight. Maybe it was just really bad luck, but I'll check on it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Behappy69

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
what is the max stats plus why is there a mini game when u work i know the questions but could you change it to where if you have max stats you can skip any mini game

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes