Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Sorry for the long reply and I checked the older save which I loaded when I came back to the game and the first thing was I got a call from Lily saying to come to the temple with the cars
Are the girls back? if not, if you can share your last saves so I can check what happened, that would be awesome.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
still done see them when I go back ;/ this is my most recent save
There, fixed....

I can't tell exactly why did it happen, but after you had sex with Amelie, the game didn't took your awakening count. Maybe because you used a bad file from the beginning to get that extra money, or maybe because you changed the code. In any case, something messed with the code. Now you will be able to continue the game, switching between worlds from the house.

Again, I strongly suggest don't messing with the code, it's not a perfect code or a pro code (since I'm really noob), so any change may fuck the entire game.

I changed the save file, so you will have to load the Slot 2 in the tab 5.

etann

Jan 3, 2020
There, fixed....

I can't tell exactly why did it happen, but after you had sex with Amelie, the game didn't took your awakening count. Maybe because you used a bad file from the beginning to get that extra money, or maybe because you changed the code. In any case, something messed with the code. Now you will be able to continue the game, switching between worlds from the house.

Again, I strongly suggest don't messing with the code, it's not a perfect code or a pro code (since I'm really noob), so any change may fuck the entire game.

I changed the save file, so you will have to load the Slot 2 in the tab 5.
ah okay yea mb I assumed it may of had something to do with that thanks for fixing it :)

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Well.... Pregnancy has been done!! Let's see what I thought before doing this and what's the result....
WARNING WARNING WARNING - THIS WILL CONTAIN A LOT OF SPOILERS ABOUT PREGNANCY

- Player's choice about pregnancy:

Done!
The player will have the option to ENABLE/DISABLE the full pregnancy stuff.
- The player will have to decide it with the girl:
Before anything, the player will have to decided if HE wants kids...
Imagen

- Of course, not every girl will want to get pregnant...:
Done!
If the love of the girl or status is not enough, she will ask you to use protection for sex....
Imagen

- If player chooses to, pregnancy may occur, even if one of both doesn't want to...:
Done!
Player will have the chance of faking the pill to get what he wants....
Imagen

- You can chose to use it, or fake it... So, even if the girl doesn't want it, you may get her pregnant, but of course, there might be consequences....
Done!

Imagen

- The girl may do the same if you are the one not wanting pregnancy, she may give you a fake pill too. (As mentioned before, player will have the ultimate choice about this)...:
Done!
Actually, there's still no event where she would try something like that, but the "Ultimate choice" is there.
Imagen

- Of course, sex will not always incur into pregnancy... It will depend on several factors as the girl's fertility, phase, how many times you had an orgasm, the type of vaginal sex and the final outcome of "your load". Since loading all inside her, will have more chance than loading it on her chest. So doing it 30 times in a day will not be useful. Maybe I could also include a Super pill or something, to make pregnancy happen in one try... But since one or two girls might need medical treatment to get pregnant I'm not so sure...:
Done!
A normal sex scene will incur into pregnancy about a 20% of the times. Every time the player has sex the same day, his potency will decrease and the chance of getting the girl pregnant will be reduced like a 10%. The best shot to get a girl pregnant is the first cum of the day. (Always talking about the Real World). For the moment, only vaginal sex scene were included, but cumming outside will have a chance of pregnancy (real low).
The ++Baby pill was also included, it's expensive, but it will augment your potency greatly, making it almost sure to get the girl pregnant... Still... It's not 100% effective. If any girl need a special treatment or something like that, the ++Baby pill won't help.

- Once the girl get's pregnant you will have to wait to actually find out. For the moment a few days ingame should be as good as a few real life weeks...: Eventually, you will both find out, which can be a beautiful moment or not so much, depending if it was wanted or not...:
Done!
About 5 or 6 days after the pregnancy is started. Of course, her first reaction won't be the same if it was not a "Wanted baby".
Imagen

- Then it will begin, the girl won't be available for normal events, so her branch will be stopped for a while... So you will have to be careful if you need to girl for something else, or wait until the baby is born. Pregnancy will last about 35 days and you will be able to see the girl's changes of course...:
Imagen

- Events will trigger, money might be necessary... Example for Amelie:
Visiting the doc a few times - Done
Talking with her mom and brother (this is scary). - Done
Maybe visiting some friends or just going out to show the world what you did. - In process
Dealing with her possible cravings...
The birth of course. - Done
Of course, adult scenes will be there too - Done...:

(Still no event needs money)
Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

- Finally when the time comes, the baby will be born, you will be able to name it and so far, that should be it... I'm not planning into making a Baby Rise simulator, there might be some events or needs, but it should not interfere with the game....:
That's it, the baby will be there, but should not interfere with the game so far.
Imagen

EXTRA INFORMATION
- Since everything has to have a limit... There will be a limit on the babies per girl.... For the moment, Amelie will be able to have 3 kids.
- Baby gender will be random
- Fulfilling the girl's cravings during the pregnancy will affect the love (positive or negative) But don't be scared... Even if you just stick to the basics (Going with her to the doctor and being happy for the pregnancy, she will stay normal.)
- Babies won't be the same character
- One will be able to feel the girl's belly while pregnant
- Once the baby's born, you will be able to....
-----Pet the baby
-----Go out with the baby
-----Go out with all the babies and the girl
This doesn't have any utility for the moment, and probably will never have, since, as I said before... It won't be a baby simulator.
- Babies will "grow":
------Newborn (laying on bed) (Length: 20 days) (1 to 6 months)
------Baby (crawling on the floor) (Length: 10 days) (6 months to 1 year)
------Child/Kid or whatever you want to call it (Length: Forever) (1 Year old)
- Rebooting the girl, will destroy the babies... This is actual game footage....
Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

I think this is all.... I hope it meets the expectations of the players.... And I still have to work on the other cravings.... Trying to make something interesting or at least not boring.... Hope I can achieve this! Pregnancy is implemented.

Now, I'm working on the Harem stuff, it's finally coming.

Last edited:

pxrxo

Aug 13, 2021
Well.... Pregnancy has been done!! Let's see what I thought before doing this and what's the result....
WARNING WARNING WARNING - THIS WILL CONTAIN A LOT OF SPOILERS ABOUT PREGNANCY

- Player's choice about pregnancy:

Done!
The player will have the option to ENABLE/DISABLE the full pregnancy stuff.
- The player will have to decide it with the girl:
Before anything, the player will have to decided if HE wants kids...
Imagen

- Of course, not every girl will want to get pregnant...:
Done!
If the love of the girl or status is not enough, she will ask you to use protection for sex....
Imagen

- If player chooses to, pregnancy may occur, even if one of both doesn't want to...:
Done!
Player will have the chance of faking the pill to get what he wants....
Imagen

- You can chose to use it, or fake it... So, even if the girl doesn't want it, you may get her pregnant, but of course, there might be consequences....
Done!

Imagen

- The girl may do the same if you are the one not wanting pregnancy, she may give you a fake pill too. (As mentioned before, player will have the ultimate choice about this)...:
Done!
Actually, there's still no event where she would try something like that, but the "Ultimate choice" is there.
Imagen

- Of course, sex will not always incur into pregnancy... It will depend on several factors as the girl's fertility, phase, how many times you had an orgasm, the type of vaginal sex and the final outcome of "your load". Since loading all inside her, will have more chance than loading it on her chest. So doing it 30 times in a day will not be useful. Maybe I could also include a Super pill or something, to make pregnancy happen in one try... But since one or two girls might need medical treatment to get pregnant I'm not so sure...:
Done!
A normal sex scene will incur into pregnancy about a 20% of the times. Every time the player has sex the same day, his potency will decrease and the chance of getting the girl pregnant will be reduced like a 10%. The best shot to get a girl pregnant is the first cum of the day. (Always talking about the Real World). For the moment, only vaginal sex scene were included, but cumming outside will have a chance of pregnancy (real low).
The ++Baby pill was also included, it's expensive, but it will augment your potency greatly, making it almost sure to get the girl pregnant... Still... It's not 100% effective. If any girl need a special treatment or something like that, the ++Baby pill won't help.

- Once the girl get's pregnant you will have to wait to actually find out. For the moment a few days ingame should be as good as a few real life weeks...: Eventually, you will both find out, which can be a beautiful moment or not so much, depending if it was wanted or not...:
Done!
About 5 or 6 days after the pregnancy is started. Of course, her first reaction won't be the same if it was not a "Wanted baby".
Imagen

- Then it will begin, the girl won't be available for normal events, so her branch will be stopped for a while... So you will have to be careful if you need to girl for something else, or wait until the baby is born. Pregnancy will last about 35 days and you will be able to see the girl's changes of course...:
Imagen

- Events will trigger, money might be necessary... Example for Amelie:
Visiting the doc a few times - Done
Talking with her mom and brother (this is scary). - Done
Maybe visiting some friends or just going out to show the world what you did. - In process
Dealing with her possible cravings...
The birth of course. - Done
Of course, adult scenes will be there too - Done...:

(Still no event needs money)
Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

- Finally when the time comes, the baby will be born, you will be able to name it and so far, that should be it... I'm not planning into making a Baby Rise simulator, there might be some events or needs, but it should not interfere with the game....:
That's it, the baby will be there, but should not interfere with the game so far.
Imagen

EXTRA INFORMATION
- Since everything has to have a limit... There will be a limit on the babies per girl.... For the moment, Amelie will be able to have 3 kids.
- Baby gender will be random
- Fulfilling the girl's cravings during the pregnancy will affect the love (positive or negative) But don't be scared... Even if you just stick to the basics (Going with her to the doctor and being happy for the pregnancy, she will stay normal.)
- Babies won't be the same character
- One will be able to feel the girl's belly while pregnant
- Once the baby's born, you will be able to....
-----Pet the baby
-----Go out with the baby
-----Go out with all the babies and the girl
This doesn't have any utility for the moment, and probably will never have, since, as I said before... It won't be a baby simulator.
- Babies will "grow":
------Newborn (laying on bed) (Length: 20 days) (1 to 6 months)
------Baby (crawling on the floor) (Length: 10 days) (6 months to 1 year)
------Child/Kid or whatever you want to call it (Length: Forever) (1 Year old)
- Rebooting the girl, will destroy the babies... This is actual game footage....
Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

I think this is all.... I hope it meets the expectations of the players.... And I still have to work on the other cravings.... Trying to make something interesting or at least not boring.... Hope I can achieve this! Pregnancy is implemented.

Now, I'm working on the Harem stuff, it's finally coming.
hi, I have to say the sex animation of this game It's the most exquisite I've ever played.I got one question , in the future there will be an unlock gallery cheat? I tried so much time still missing some gallery.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
hi, I have to say the sex animation of this game It's the most exquisite I've ever played.I got one question , in the future there will be an unlock gallery cheat? I tried so much time still missing some gallery.
Hi, not sure about the cheat, but you can unlock those missing scenes in the "Manage girl" when you talk to the girl. You can get hearts at the forest and you will be rewarded some in some events too. THanks for the words! I'm trying to learn to make better animations and try a lot to avoid repeating/re-using them as most game does.

Reactions: AhrimanH

pxrxo

Aug 13, 2021
Hi, not sure about the cheat, but you can unlock those missing scenes in the "Manage girl" when you talk to the girl. You can get hearts at the forest and you will be rewarded some in some events too. THanks for the words! I'm trying to learn to make better animations and try a lot to avoid repeating/re-using them as most game does.
I noticed that too, the x-ray scene and mikah sex fight scene are such fun.
Can you help with my save ? I bought the 5st scene on ginny but still missing 3rd scene and i cant reboot Xenia branch.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I noticed that too, the x-ray scene and mikah sex fight scene are such fun.
Can you help with my save ? I bought the 5st scene on ginny but still missing 3rd scene and i cant reboot Xenia branch.
There you are, since your submission wasn't enough, you only had the chance to get a bootjob? I bought the replay for you, for the next update it will be added since I forgot to add the chance to buy that replay.

Reactions: pxrxo

pxrxo

Aug 13, 2021
There you are, since your submission wasn't enough, you only had the chance to get a bootjob? I bought the replay for you, for the next update it will be added since I forgot to add the chance to buy that replay.
thankyou! will looking forward to the weekend update

Reactions: Finisterrex

pxrxo

Aug 13, 2021
hi again , i cant unlock the Sexfight - Amelie and Mikah vs YOU. Even i buy the scene its still locked.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
hi again , i cant unlock the Sexfight - Amelie and Mikah vs YOU. Even i buy the scene its still locked.
My bad, seems I never explained the mechanics. All Harem quests (in this case the fight) are started with Cienna (The Teacher at the harem)

Go with Cienna --> School Talk --> Anything I should know (Harem Storyline).

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes